Bud Builders - Making Friends, Growing Cannabis

Register a free account today to become a Bud Builders member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on our site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

Join the fun and make some friends!

Guess the weight of Grumpz first grow

GrumpAzz

Wingin' it
Staff member
Chicken Joe
Joined
Apr 16, 2023
Messages
4,401
Reaction score
20,002
Hey folks. I just finished up trimming my first harvest ever. Jungle Cake x Wedding Tree grown into a 3x3 SCROG. Harvested on day 56 after flip. Dried for 9 days at 67-72 degress and 45-55% humidity. Smells wonderful like a berry lemonade. Trimmed with a silicone basting brush.
20230917_062828.jpg
20230917_133003.jpg
20230926_133246.jpg
Price is right rules here. Closest guess without going over wins a 2 pack of Blimburn's Apple Fritter.
20230926_180256.jpg
I will announce the winner tomorrow (9/27) night at 10-9 central. That'll give about everyone a chance to get in on this.

Aaaand GO
 
Last edited:
My apologies on being a little late. Got caught with my pants down when I filled my top-off rez. Sprung a leak so I've been fighting that for a bit. I think we're in business now.
 
The winner of this contest couldn't have gotten much closer than they did with a guess that was 3.505 grams lower than the total.

Total weigh in was 287 grams!

Congrats @Moe.Red !! You win a couple freebies with your lucky guess of 283.495 grams.
 
The winner of this contest couldn't have gotten much closer than they did with a guess that was 3.505 grams lower than the total.

Total weigh in was 287 grams!

Congrats @Moe.Red !! You win a couple freebies with your lucky guess of 283.495 grams.
I knew none of us had a chance against my online digital scale. Hell yea 👊
 
Back
Top Bottom