Hello from New York!

GoodShit97

G$
Staff member
Bud Builders Supporter
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Recognize a lot of the names on here, and i realized i never fully introduced myself on the other forum, so here we go!

My name is Jared, ive been growing in soil since 2018. Ive run probably 15 different nutrient/soil line ups and still havent settled on one....

Right now im running with Promix bx mixed with harvest hero perlite, seems to be something i might stick with.
Currently, i am switching over to Botanicare pureblend pro from Gaia green as i couldnt get organics down and the smell is just disgusting.

Growing right now I have 2 real sour x okie, 2 triangle kush x okie, 2 peanut butter breath x cindarella man, 2 grape cream cake x okie, 1 jawbreaker, 1 lsd , 1 green crack, and 1 girl scout cookie. Everything but the Jawbreaker is feminized, the jawbreaker is a seed i found in a bud, looking female but im not 100% yet.

Thanks again for inviting me over @Moe.Red
Hope to be a usefull contribution to this forum.

Happy growing everyone.

20230416_105710.jpg
Girl scout cookie in the back
Jawbreaker and a strawberry cough clone on the left, LSD in the middle, and a green crack on the right.

All but the cough are for outside this summer. Gsc got a big jump start though.

Hey everyone. Recognize a lot of the names on here, and i realized i never fully introduced myself on the other forum, so here we go!

My name is Jared, ive been growing in soil since 2018. Ive run probably 15 different nutrient/soil line ups and still havent settled on one....

Right now im running with Promix bx mixed with harvest hero perlite, seems to be something i might stick with.
Currently, i am switching over to Botanicare pureblend pro from Gaia green as i couldnt get organics down and the smell is just disgusting.

Growing right now I have 2 real sour x okie, 2 triangle kush x okie, 2 peanut butter breath x cindarella man, 2 grape cream cake x okie, 1 jawbreaker, 1 lsd , 1 green crack, and 1 girl scout cookie. Everything but the Jawbreaker is feminized, the jawbreaker is a seed i found in a bud, looking female but im not 100% yet.

Thanks again for inviting me over @Moe.Red
Hope to be a usefull contribution to this forum.

Happy growing everyone.
Welcome ! Another dirt dude I knew they would come !

looking good, but gonna be hot there soon, huh?
Its been in the 80s for the last 4 or 5 days, gonna have to put the AC in soon, but nothing will be going out before memorial day unfortunately. The weather here is way to psychotic to risk it. Weve had snow in may before.... ill just tell you from experience, it sucks lol.

Its been in the 80s for the last 4 or 5 days, gonna have to put the AC in soon, but nothing will be going out before memorial day unfortunately. The weather here is way to psychotic to risk it. Weve had snow in may before.... ill just tell you from experience, it sucks lol.
My body has almost malfunctioned after going from snow to 80 degrees in like a week. 🤣

I'm going to be pissed if it snows any amount for real before next season.
Been outside everyday this year. Weird it is .
Now the temps may dwindle since we are caught mid stride hurdling Spring...
No snow !
Fuck this crazy state!

I'm going to be pissed if it snows any amount for real before next season.
Been outside everyday this year. Weird it is .
Now the temps may dwindle since we are caught mid stride hurdling Spring...
No snow !
Fuck this crazy state!
Y’all seem to be fleeing to my area I see so many more new York and cali plates it’s crazy! It’s also hot all the time so we know what to expect ! - fwiw I haven’t had the flu since we moved here 7 years ago

My family is in Fl or Az. You won't see me there.:rolleyes:
I am not leaving NY anytime soon.:coffee:

Y’all seem to be fleeing to my area I see so many more new York and cali plates it’s crazy! It’s also hot all the time so we know what to expect ! - fwiw I haven’t had the flu since we moved here 7 years ago
Lol, watch out! New York drivers are scary as shit sometimes 😲🤣

Im with steamroller, not leaving NY anytime soon.

Hello and and welcome!
Lol, watch out! New York drivers are scary as shit sometimes 😲🤣

Im with steamroller, not leaving NY anytime soon.
Our cab driver hit 90mph taking us from JFK to midtown..because that's how fast traffic was going. I enjoyed the city but I dont think I'd own a car there lol.

Hello and and welcome!

Our cab driver hit 90mph taking us from JFK to midtown..because that's how fast traffic was going. I enjoyed the city but I dont think I'd own a car there lol.
Ive driven all over new york state, ive driven in NYC once, and Ill never take my own car back down there ever again. Ill rent ine or take the bus and walk. Never ever will i get in a cab in NYC.... I feel thats just a death wish lol.

Yeah I definitely remember it feeling death-wishy, not gonna lie. Haha. Was worth it though, had a fuckin hoot down there.
Oh dude, nyc is a blast, expensive, but a wicked good time, and now that we have finally legalized weed, we dont have to hide anymore because they made it so you can smoke cannabis anywhere you can smoke tobacco 😀

Oh dude, nyc is a blast, expensive, but a wicked good time, and now that we have finally legalized weed, we dont have to hide anymore because they made it so you can smoke cannabis anywhere you can smoke tobacco 😀
Yeah man we got it here in Maine a few years ago. People grow it in their front yards and shit. It's everywhere. Also sort of interesting, "cani-tourism" is a blossoming segment of the overall tourism market here. $35 million in revenues last year.

Yeah man we got it here in Maine a few years ago. People grow it in their front yards and shit. It's everywhere. Also sort of interesting, "cani-tourism" is a blossoming segment of the overall tourism market here. $35 million in revenues last year.
I drive to maine for stuff all the time 🤣
Its just better up there.

Back
Top Bottom