Hydroponic Cannabis Book Recommendations

SweetLeafGrow

Student of Hydroponics
Staff member
Hydroponics Helper
Reaction score
Greetings Bud Builders!

I've been doing hydro, or more specific, Recirculating Deep Water Culture, for several grows now and have had some great successes as well as some epic fails, been a fun journey, absolutely love growing this amazing plant. I also love this growers home we have here at Bud Builders and it's a solid credit to you, the BB community, where I have learned so much and been able to get this far, so quickly.

I'm looking to up my game and looking for a Cannabis specific book for hydroponic growing written by a reputable grower. If you have any recommendations, please share your picks and why you like them.

Still looking. Thinking about looking at a book that is not Cannabis specific. the principles will be the same I imagine. @Moe.Red, @Anthem275, do you have anything to add to this discussion?

Still looking. Thinking about looking at a book that is not Cannabis specific. the principles will be the same I imagine. @Moe.Red, @Anthem275, do you have anything to add to this discussion?
As far as a book goes, I have not seen one. There are some youtube series, at least there were when I started.

Maybe you should write one.

Greetings Bud Builders!

I've been doing hydro, or more specific, Recirculating Deep Water Culture, for several grows now and have had some great successes as well as some epic fails, been a fun journey, absolutely love growing this amazing plant. I also love this growers home we have here at Bud Builders and it's a solid credit to you, the BB community, where I have learned so much and been able to get this far, so quickly.

I'm looking to up my game and looking for a Cannabis specific book for hydroponic growing written by a reputable grower. If you have any recommendations, please share your picks and why you like them.
DID U MANAGE TO FIND A GREAT BOOK ON RDWC.

Back
Top Bottom