Let's see your outdoor grow 2023

Looks like my weather is turning, I may have a pretty good storm dropping into northern ca next week.

My plant is still many weeks away from ready, mid october is my estimate.

Not sure what I’ll end up with, I hope its not a mold factory.

IMG_4823.jpegIMG_4822.jpeg

Colds kicked off purple. Still have weeks to go. Plucking yellow every day or two.

She’s approximately 7’6” at tallest, and 6’ round. Lightbulb shaped and hollow under the 12” canopy.

Last edited:
First outdoor in years , I feel blessed , knock on wood - no issues so far ! Like to get 4/5 more weeks we will c

Attachments

• IMG_0025.jpeg
    IMG_0025.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0028.jpeg
    IMG_0028.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0027.jpeg
    IMG_0027.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0029.jpeg
    IMG_0029.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 5
Dude that blows ! Early too - u guys must be getting some shitty weather huh
Yeah its been wicked wet and humid here. Its been 75-95% humidity.
I cut another one down in mid August from budrot so i didnt have much hope after that lol.
I really dont know why people wanna grow outside up here. Id so much rather grow inside.

Yeah its been wicked wet and humid here. Its been 75-95% humidity.
I cut another one down in mid August from budrot so i didnt have much hope after that lol.
I really dont know why people wanna grow outside up here. Id so much rather grow inside.
Only reason I did outdoor is cuz moving to Indiana , didn’t allow me to set up indoors yet still lookin for a place ! But just across the border in mich we got a few - rather smoke my own outdoor than most of the dispo stuff ! Lol although I have found a couple farms that do a pretty good work , but growing is so much more kool ! Lol and still cheaper ! I could grow a elbow for what I pay for couple ounces😞 this cherry farms nugs they seem to put a little love in their work

Attachments

• IMG_0019.jpeg
    IMG_0019.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
Only reason I did outdoor is cuz moving to Indiana , didn’t allow me to set up indoors yet still lookin for a place ! But just across the border in mich we got a few - rather smoke my own outdoor than most of the dispo stuff ! Lol although I have found a couple farms that do a pretty good work , but growing is so much more kool ! Lol and still cheaper ! I could grow a elbow for what I pay for couple ounces😞 this cherry farms nugs they seem to put a little love in their work
I tried outdoor again this year cause i thought having a mature plant wouldve gotten me to harvest but my big plant hit flower late july and then stalled all of august so i got screwed. If it kept packing on bud in august i prolly wouldve put more effort in to saving it.

I tried outdoor again this year cause i thought having a mature plant wouldve gotten me to harvest but my big plant hit flower late july and then stalled all of august so i got screwed. If it kept packing on bud in august i prolly wouldve put more effort in to saving it.
Maybe a place for good autos? 🤫did I send ya any ? Do ya want some to try next year

I’m pulling caterpillars off my plant at an alarming rate, sprayed with spinosad and a couple other essential oil sprays including canna control.

Still have about 3 weeks to go for a full term delivery, wondering what I’d get if i took her down this early?

She does have many red pistils and is bulking up, but there really is a lot of growth to do, if only the bugs will allow it!

I think I messed up be no spraying weekly regardless! Next time!

I’m pulling caterpillars off my plant at an alarming rate, sprayed with spinosad and a couple other essential oil sprays including canna control.

Still have about 3 weeks to go for a full term delivery, wondering what I’d get if i took her down this early?

She does have many red pistils and is bulking up, but there really is a lot of growth to do, if only the bugs will allow it!

I think I messed up be no spraying weekly regardless! Next time!
Learning outside is a different animal. Challenges are totally different.

I’ll try again next year, probably. Can’t be a bad year every year, right?

Learning outside is a different animal. Challenges are totally different.

I’ll try again next year, probably. Can’t be a bad year every year, right?
I will certainly try again, but I’ll do things significantly differently next year.
I saw things happening and didn’t react quickly enough. Just lack of planning.

IMG_4924.jpeg

No mold today. But from what I read if you had it you always have it. Just need to stay on top of outbreaks.

AFAIK only down side to spraying is maybe taste, depending. And burnt pistils. Which I can live with. I check color of trichomes when I think it’s ready.

I’ll keep swinging until I see I can’t win or the buds get it. Then it’s over.

I will be the first to say harvest early~!
No joke..
I appreciate you are not in my region of the country ,but no matter where you are something is better than nothing.
Smoke said best... Best way to make a $ is to take the dime everytime.
Alot of people on the East coast are going to lose more than they have too.
You always get to try again, you don't get to take back time you hesitated.
I won't grow outside again probably ever. Middle NY here, but seems things are changing everywhere?

Back
Top Bottom