- Joined
- Apr 15, 2023
- Messages
- 2,455
- Reaction score
- 12,161
Ruben from lumatek got back to me regarding some questions I asked..didn’t really tell me much so I’ll give him another buzz and try an different approach.I’m more interested in what the nxt light will b in the 600w range .the apollo is 550w and only 1.2 x1.2 coverage..I wouldn’t mind one that covers an 6x6 ,7 bars 700w..
I hope you are well and thank you for reaching out.
Lumatek is now working with domestic diodes, with a big percentage of Lumileds, which have been tested over the last few years, which guarantees outstanding performance.
An example of this is the Apollo Series 2.8. Regarding the 3.1 range, it was the last one to use Samsung diodes.
I hope you are well and thank you for reaching out.
Lumatek is now working with domestic diodes, with a big percentage of Lumileds, which have been tested over the last few years, which guarantees outstanding performance.
An example of this is the Apollo Series 2.8. Regarding the 3.1 range, it was the last one to use Samsung diodes.