This will be my grow journal for indoor. Still not sure if I'm gonna try some more outdoor again this year or not. Anyway about me for the new users that may not know me. Just started growing again last January when my state went recreational. Used to grow many a moon before that, guerilla style outdoor. My first venture into the cannabis community was in January as well, but I had lurked off and on across boards prior just reading for tips and stuff. Been smoking it over half my life, helps with a lot of things doctors would rather see me on pills to treat. 🖕🏻🖕🏻

I am growing in various types of soils trying to burn through what I have. I will probably run happy frog after all the other stuff is burned up I like the way it plays with my nutrient combo vs the other soils.

My nutrients are Gen Hydroponics Micro, Bloom, Cali magic, and armor SI. Using the "Lucas Method”.

15 liters of water distilled.
5mL armor SI first
15mL calimagic second
22.5-25mL micro third
25-50mL bloom fourth
pH to 6.3-6.5.
Water in 1 liter of solution per plant.

Grown under a ViparSpectra ks5000 at 100% power, hanging about 16 inches above canopy.

Week 3 of flower currently

Strain: lazy biker
View attachment 41702
View attachment 41699View attachment 41700View attachment 41701

Thanks for stopping in. More to come...
Lookin good, I’m running micro bloom as well be interested in how it works for you

Rounding out week 7 heading into week 8. Cutting my nutes back. I had actually doubled my cal mag from 1ml per liter to 2ml per liter but it didn't help the yellow and minor spotting. Home stretch though now so it's cool 😎.

May as well list out the feed so I can look back on it later
Previously - 30ml calmag, 22.5 mL micro, 45 mL bloom over 15 liters of distilled water.

Today - 15ml calmag, 20ml micro, 40ml bloom

Will continue to dial it back over this week and water the last week.
View attachment 46443View attachment 46444
Underneath view
View attachment 46445
A little dark but you can see this plant is having trouble supporting itself, I'll take blame on this I vegged these long and tall and didn't spread them out or do any real training
View attachment 46446View attachment 46447View attachment 46448View attachment 46449
The different angles under the same spectrum really wack out these phone cameras 🤷🏻‍♂️
View attachment 46450
The doubled headed bud

Onto the veg tent
View attachment 46451
Super glazed haze, dip-n-stix, coffee crisp in that order

View attachment 46452
Just noticed I thumbed this pic whoops. Ok starting at the more yellow plant where my thumb is then going clockwise we have Afterglow, cocoa nibbles, gelato, Durban Thai x c99...that durban thai has has crinkly leaves for a while now I may try giving her a lighter feeding to see how she responds

Anyway thanks for checking in...life been busy ill basically be a ghost when trim time hits in a couple weeks
Buds look fire

Lookin good, I’m running micro bloom as well be interested in how it works for you
Micro Bloom

Or

Micro & bloom? Just wanna make sure my info is clear for ya. Using 3 part gen hydro trio but leaving out the first part (grow)

Anyway thanks these buds are hard as hell to photograph. They are just old school green and orange so nothing pops in the pictures usually lol

When you make bad decisions stand firm on that shit 😜IMG_20240228_113935080.jpgIMG_20240228_113944225.jpg

These are the Ohio deathstar crossed with the modified Mayberry moonshine bx1 via cherry pie. Shortened down to cherry moonshine.

Praying for something that smells like sweet dumpster juice with a splash of piss, on the rocks

Last edited:
When you make bad decisions stand firm on that shit 😜View attachment 46917View attachment 46918

These are the Ohio deathstar crossed with the modified Mayberry moonshine bx1 via cherry pie. Shortened down to cherry moonshine.

Praying for something that smells like sweet dumpster juice with a splash of piss, on the rocks
Tasty....

Micro Bloom

Or

Micro & bloom? Just wanna make sure my info is clear for ya. Using 3 part gen hydro trio but leaving out the first part (grow)

Anyway thanks these buds are hard as hell to photograph. They are just old school green and orange so nothing pops in the pictures usually lol
Yeah I’m an idiot I’m running MaxiGrow and MaxiBloom by general hydroponics 🤦🏻‍♂️
My bad, good catch

How do you like doing it vertical?

You interested in a road trip to hook up with @CannaGranny in southern mo for 42024? She's got a festival we are talking about sponsoring down there. There's a top of the line, soon to be classic and priceless BB T in it for ya. And I'll give you the legal limit out of my private stash to share with whoever you want. I'll get a contact buzz off you without even smoking.

You interested in a road trip to hook up with @CannaGranny in southern mo for 42024? She's got a festival we are talking about sponsoring down there. There's a top of the line, soon to be classic and priceless BB T in it for ya. And I'll give you the legal limit out of my private stash to share with whoever you want. I'll get a contact buzz off you without even smoking.
Oh man I'm in if I can get a permission slip from the wife...sounds fun!

The vertical germinators are cool but I'm yet to let them actually kick their shell off in the thing. I get them about an inch long then put em in cups.....I love it tho compared to just an old wet paper towel in a bag...nice they don't pig tail, seem to grow real straight afterwards too

Oh man I'm in if I can get a permission slip from the wife...sounds fun!

The vertical germinators are cool but I'm yet to let them actually kick their shell off in the thing. I get them about an inch long then put em in cups.....I love it tho compared to just an old wet paper towel in a bag...nice they don't pig tail, seem to grow real straight afterwards too
I got you

lol at contact buzz!
Just making sure you know the 420 event is in Willow Springs. The event you are showing in S’ville is June 1 and 2. It’s the Willow Springs event that I want to do. I don’t know if I could handle listening to some of the bands they mentioned playing for two days! Punk rock is for sure not my bag! Willow is also a private venue, but it will be kept under control. The one at the campground could end up being a free for all, and I would want to be able to leave when I wanted.

@CannaGranny @Moe.Red Would be fun for sure.

March 16th tree 1 four genetics and vibe cannabis are throwing a free seed day event down town... thinking about hitting it up I follow dude on IG and he is legit

We need something...like a business card but maybe a little more enticing...a business card with one of those little crack baggies decorated with pot leaves...and a seed to grow.....bb needs a house strain...maybe we should look into feminizing a clone only against another elite and making a house strain to give out at events and also maybe to throw observer like 500 for a solo cup run 😜🤔

Would lend nicely to grow off comps as well...opinions?

lol at contact buzz!
Just making sure you know the 420 event is in Willow Springs. The event you are showing in S’ville is June 1 and 2. It’s the Willow Springs event that I want to do. I don’t know if I could handle listening to some of the bands they mentioned playing for two days! Punk rock is for sure not my bag! Willow is also a private venue, but it will be kept under control. The one at the campground could end up being a free for all, and I would want to be able to leave when I wanted.
I was just remarking to the wife how old I was because I did not recognize a single band on that list.

I'm good with Willow Springs. When I bought the farm in SVille we closed on it there. I'll look at motels.

End of week 8 beginning of week 9 update. Nothin to do in the tents today but wait. Flower tent is a week from chop.

IMG_20240303_081855163.jpgIMG_20240303_081839707_HDR.jpg

Veg tent has recovered nice I took 2 clones from each of the contest plants to try and see if I could get them to clone on the chance one or more are superb. Also beat down the LB's on the right the day prior. On those I cut the plants damn near in half and they were praying less than an hour later. IMG_20240303_082101432_HDR.jpg
Need to uppot coffee crisp she getting to big for the cup but I'm waiting on the dip-n-stix to do them both at once.
IMG_20240303_082109826_HDR.jpg
The deathstar x cherry moonshine are just starting to break on thru to the other side 🤘🏻
IMG_20240303_082039446_HDR.jpg

With everything handled that let's me slip out to enjoy the nice weather hope everyone else does too. Thanks for stopping in to kick it a minute.

End of week 8 beginning of week 9 update. Nothin to do in the tents today but wait. Flower tent is a week from chop.

View attachment 47547View attachment 47546

Veg tent has recovered nice I took 2 clones from each of the contest plants to try and see if I could get them to clone on the chance one or more are superb. Also beat down the LB's on the right the day prior. On those I cut the plants damn near in half and they were praying less than an hour later. View attachment 47548
Need to uppot coffee crisp she getting to big for the cup but I'm waiting on the dip-n-stix to do them both at once.
View attachment 47549
The deathstar x cherry moonshine are just starting to break on thru to the other side 🤘🏻
View attachment 47550

With everything handled that let's me slip out to enjoy the nice weather hope everyone else does too. Thanks for stopping in to kick it a minute.
CA9967A9-2DE8-4E11-A29B-57F69FCEEFA8.jpeg

So this morning after nine days of worry, spreading pics and looking.. my cat came home!
Very weird, he has lost no weight, is well hydrated and has no battle wounds. Seems someone has had him. He is a rare fawn abyssinian.
He sure is happy to be home!
The Hubby let him in the house and I woke this morning being jumped on with some voracious meowing, purrs and loving. What a great way to start the day! 🥰🥰🥰
He got out made a few little kittens got fed and took a damn nap! Had so much fun he skipped Sunday funday LMAO! Glad he came home to mom

Be sure to give him the once over for ticks, warm weather lately I've seen all kinds of shit coming out

Last edited:
He got out made a few little kittens got fed and took a damn nap! Had so much fun he skipped Sunday funday LMAO! Glad he came home to mom
I know, someone had him. No way he is in this shape after nine days.
Sorry for posting this on your thread, thought I was on mine lol. That’s why I deleted it.

Here we can check out my success rate in this round of cloning. This is a process I use but usually forget something along the way in doing so and mess up so lets hope I get nearly 100%.

For this I am doing 2 clones off each seed plant from the contest.
Afterglow, gelato, Durban Thai x c99, and cocoa nibbles. I am also doing a tray of LBeezys to see how I can do.

First I take some cuts, preferably plenty extraIMG_20240301_155556768.jpg
Next I trim each cut up by removing all lower nodes and trimming the leaves back to reduce the plants desire for photosynthesis and focus it to rooting. Most I trim more but sometimes I leave extra I find it not to matter much.
IMG_20240302_213720888.jpg
Next I ready my clone solution. I use distilled water and add clone x clone solution til I reach between 350 and 400 ppms IMG_20240302_200609971.jpg
Next I pH the water to roughly 6.0. It started slightly above 5 as you can see so I brought it up best I could without trying to lower it back down, ended up at 6.2 which should be ok.IMG_20240302_201004367.jpgIMG_20240302_201155168.jpg
Next I ready my jiffy peat pellets. 6 bucks for a 36 pack at the local hardware store. I then soak them on a container with the clone solution water I just made up.
IMG_20240302_201434155_HDR.jpgIMG_20240302_201641919.jpg
While that is soaking I ready my clone x gel for dipping. I use an old jar I got some wax in and pour some gel into it, I never dip directly into the bottle. I've read clone x once activated only lasts around 20 minutes. So I pour my little jug full and this is when I make my angled cuts on the plant stem and also scrape a fine layer back about a half inch up the stem IMG_20240302_213806745.jpgIMG_20240302_213751961.jpg
Next they get dipped 2 to 4 at a time. I used the stems of the others as a brush to paint the gel all up around the stem nice evenly.IMG_20240302_213908787_HDR.jpg
I plug them into their peat pellets but 1 thing I have a hard time picturing here is me squeezing some of the water out of the pellets and when I feel is enough. So when you plug a cut into a soggy peat pellets it wallows a hole and just loosely flops around in there. It's TOO MOIST!!! (like your mom). Give it a squeeze until you can firm up the plug around the stem. Don't be gentle just mash it enough so the stem and plant are firmly in there. It hasn't thrown roots yet so nothing will get hurt in being rough just don't break the stem.
Place the clones in their slot on the tray. This is my method currently which if they fall over can ruin a chance of knowing which is whichIMG_20240302_214123686.jpgIMG_20240303_163957010_HDR.jpg
Finished up the rest the following day so I checked the pH on the clone solution I had mixed up as my pellets had sort of dried overnight. It drifted back down toward 6 so I'm gonna go ahead and re-soak the pellets.IMG_20240303_103251338.jpg
Here is the tray of LBeezys...
IMG_20240303_163946789.jpg
Last I mist the dome and close the vents to hold everything in...throw a hygrometer in there and try to hit between 85-95% humidity at around 70-74F. I wipe down the dome daily and add new spray to the walls. I don't really spray the plants directly although I do check the pellets every day and spray them if they get too dry.
IMG_20240302_215849492_HDR.jpg

Allow 10 to 14 days for roots to form. So I should realize success a week after my other tent is harvested. Hope this helps someone (hope it works lol 😆)

Last edited:
Using the window for some light, today I opened the vents on the lid just a bit....will have to check more often so they don't dry out. One didn't make it on the LBeezys...had a few iffy ones I was trying and of the 3, one decided to give up the ghost. Should have gotten to the big tray of clones sooner they are yellowing some. Took them a day earlier than the others and made the clones a day later than the others...I took them less serious bc I got extras. Just mostly trying to start a couple new plants and toss the old bigger ones.IMG_20240305_102735673_HDR.jpg

Nice plants sir. Clone B will be chopped about the same time as yours.

I still use peat pucks for seeds more than anything else. I only use the big trays for when I do the big spring garden veggie seeds. We can’t have more than 4 cannabis at a time. I’m slowly making a four cell seedling tray. One that does clones or seedlings.

Looks like your going to have a great harvest. 👍

Yea I'm pretty happy with it, we will see the final tally but buds are still pretty good size for the smaller pot size and shorter veg time...

One of these times growing this one ill actually start the training early and see how she really is...both times I kinda just was like screw it flower them sort of deal. The finally weight will tell me if I'm liking the 3 and 2 gallon pots or not

Yea I'm pretty happy with it, we will see the final tally but buds are still pretty good size for the smaller pot size and shorter veg time...

One of these times growing this one ill actually start the training early and see how she really is...both times I kinda just was like screw it flower them sort of deal. The finally weight will tell me if I'm liking the 3 and 2 gallon pots or not

I have hundreds of the same strain from a buddy. Growing the same one different ways and using different styles taught me a lot. Especially the one I did outside.

None have been perfect but I am getting results I expect and can tell to an extent how healthy they are. However once I got to the flowering stage the new strain, NL, didn’t like being fed the same. Not enough N for the back end.

Looks like you’re getting down quickly. 👍

Back
Top Bottom