Be aware, the Durban strain hermied outside per a local buddie who is lousy at growing. I can't say if he caused it or not. Just be on the lookout just in case. And the Coco Nibbles turned out great........

Be aware, the Durban strain hermied outside per a local buddie who is lousy at growing. I can't say if he caused it or not. Just be on the lookout just in case. And the Coco Nibbles turned out great........
The cocoa nibbles is growing like mad I think she's gonna put out good

Was gonna run 2 lazy bikers this time but the one got a little bent out of shape on me, so I'm pulling it with intent on burying it in the ground outside this year. So, I replaced it with 2....add in coffee crisp and dip-n-stix. This will open me up for the DFG seeds next session so it works.

IMG_20240404_155109416_HDR~2.jpg

One final beat down and turned the lights to 12/12 today....we will burn a day tomorrow and start week one on Monday.
IMG_20240406_195410396_HDR.jpg
Veg tent looking a little more open, damn the cocoa nibbles clone is pissy as hell...need to up pot it. Waiting til the DFG plants in the 1 gallon plastics dryback to transplant them, then I'll put the clones into the 1 gallon plastics.
IMG_20240406_195713837_HDR.jpg
Hope y'all are behaving on this Saturday. Cheers, to the start of the next phase..I'm excited.

Day 1 of flower or 12/12 however you see it. Light is at 100% but up a bit from the canopy I'll let the plants grow stretch into it and lower it down if I have to...I think I'm around 20-22 inches above canopy at moment and I've found 14 to 16 inches above to be where I like to end up. I should see 6 to 8 inches of growth in stretch, idk about with all the strains though....may have to redo how I have them so I can tweak the angle of my light who knows we shall see how she goes. Nothing exciting this is just for my own notes basically. IMG_20240408_194133120_HDR.jpg

Looking great in here MDK 💪

Beginning of week 2, stretch is on I sort of rearranged the shorter plants to the right side so I can lower that side of the light down if need be and hang it at an angle.IMG_20240415_132243363_HDR.jpg
The deathstar x cherry moonshine are coming along beautifully, lazy biker and one super glazed haze on the clone tray to the leftIMG_20240415_132430827_HDR.jpg
Then we got these neglected clones from the contest seed plants that need some attention but I've been lazy about giving it to them. Ehh well I got more seed if they die I suppose not sure I wanna up the pot on them yet. IMG_20240415_132449731_HDR.jpg

now to get blitzed ...peace from the middle west ✌🏻

Dip-n-stix is on the chop block, it's herming and I don't like the amount of sacks I'm finding

Thinking about tossing out the Durban Thai x c99 too as it's growing weird from either fan or light stress I imagine....it's growing outward instead of upward

Coffee crisp may get the boot too, found a couple sacks on it as well.

Can you highlight the Thai in the pic for me..........thanks.

Extreme sativa's can be hard to work with and keep healthy. I think Thai's prefer the outdoors with tons of lights and nutes, especially late in veg or early in flowering. With any stress at all, expect them to hermie.

Can you highlight the Thai in the pic for me..........thanks.

Extreme sativa's can be hard to work with and keep healthy. I think Thai's prefer the outdoors with tons of lights and nutes, especially late in veg or early in flowering. With any stress at all, expect them to hermie.
It's like it's naturally scrogging itself which I'm ok with just a jungle of a thing, branching lateral not so much vertical. I just imagine a bunch of budsites being shaded and possibly pitching a fit over it.

I may need a 2nd flower tent. I'm a connoisseur have always been so I want to try and grow all these seeds over time. Just may need a separate tent and to run them mono or dual crop in there. Then I can knock out a grow of for sure plants and take shots in another tent.....what's been running through my mind today IMG_20240416_145326351_HDR.jpgIMG_20240416_145336149_HDR.jpgIMG_20240416_145453673_HDR.jpg

She still hasn't met her demise or anything, dip-n-stix is another story she gone. I got a clone of her going though I may run and see if the herming quits once cloned....I've heard it can happen.
IMG_20240416_113943802_HDR.jpg
Here is her balls...she had them up and down the plant...I knew she looked dude like from the get. Were not everywhere but enough I didn't like it.IMG_20240413_081133965_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
I broke off some seed for my buddy here local that grows to, he has 1 Durban Thai going, and it's growing more normal than this one

Here is my buddy's
Screenshot_20240416-150851.png
After looking at his, I may have topped this one too many times...topped it two times....for sure maybe 3 but I doubt it

You topped it twice and were surprised it bushed out? lol Nice looking plant otherwise!

Compared to the others yea, they all got topped twice. It's not showing sacks I may just prune the hell out of if at week 3 in the areas I'll have hard time seeing. Cocoa nibbles is a damn monster though lol. I got this corner fan I bump up a couple inches daily cause it ends up stretching and hitting it.

Easily the biggest plant in the tent

Cocoa nibbles in the back left...fricken behemoth. I'm gonna get the afterglow out of the back right corner and take a look at her today. She isn't stretching very much yet, kind of wondering how the airflow is back there may have to add another little clip fan underneath canopy.IMG_20240419_182809956_HDR.jpg
On a mission to get a different oscillating fan this one is more rigged up for veg...so it can go in my other tent.

Week 2 approaching I will probably start upping the calmag as the demand goes up

Happy fried day bb, big smoke out tomorrow I hear

Monday 4/22 begins week 3 and I got a big defol coming soon.

I do a regime of feed feed water, and on the water days I add in calmag since I use distilled water. Today I upped the calmag from 1 mL per liter to 1.5mL per liter. Will continue to give them extra calmag over the next 3.5 to 4 weeks.
IMG_20240422_145403326_HDR.jpg

Veg tent is all good I just watered these so they aren't super perky but Idk if I'm smelling the deathstar x cpm or the lazy bikers in the 1 gallon but something in this tent stinks 🦨. The lazy biker stinks as a clone very well could be it. I think I've identified 1 male in the deathstar x cpm so far and it may be that plant smelling too....couldn't identify the culpritIMG_20240422_145457003_HDR.jpg

Beginning of week 4. Feeling so so about this grow. Too much going on, I think from now on I will stick to 2 strains no more. The super glazed haze had a nanner hiding on me that I just found....stuffs been pollinated though so there will be some seeds. Pretty sure I caught the coffee crisp but this super glazed haze had a hidden nanner on the back side in a real pickle of a spot. So I'm kind of bummed out over that. Otherwise going good. Not really happy with what the afterglow is doing...maybe just a weak plant, it may get tossed. Durban Thai has the best smell out of all seed plants so far ... Lazy biker has the best smell overall though.

Anyway yeah not too pleased with the herm shit but it's fuckin Monday so I guess that's par I've about lost interest in this one. I don't even care enough to boost the shorter plants up and deal with that....piss on em IMG_20240429_093738607_HDR.jpg

Man your plants look good to me.
Middle of the road is where you aim with multiple strains.
I am not sure I could find a herm if it did not present on the front side of plants.

I can't imagine growing only one or two strains.
That would mean I would be smoking one or two strains.
R.8685117af55893cc3be02976aff248e6

Man your plants look good to me.
Middle of the road is where you aim with multiple strains.
I am not sure I could find a herm if it did not present on the front side of plants.

I can't imagine growing only one or two strains.
That would mean I would be smoking one or two strains.
R.8685117af55893cc3be02976aff248e6
It's not that I want to just grow a couple the correct answer is a couple strains per tent ...problem is I need another tent haha 😆

I'm sure in a couple weeks I'll feel differently

It's not that I want to just grow a couple the correct answer is a couple strains per tent ...problem is I need another tent haha 😆

I'm sure in a couple weeks I'll feel differently
If it didn't cost me 200 dollars to ship a tent that inly cost 150, I'd ship you a 4x4 lol.

Lol I appreciate the thought man, it's what counts

Problem is the amps available. Wife and I were arguing finances last night. She started about the TV I just bought. I brought up all the junk she absolutely blasts money on. Told her at least I save and buy big ticket items, nice things, not just trash from Amazon. She is like "if I just disappeared you think you'd make it all happen alone". My reply "oh it would suck, oh it'd be rough but I'd have alot of extra grow space". 🙄😬😁

Back
Top Bottom