Mosh's Florida Strawberry

Rootsruler

Know it all
Reaction score
So it's been a little over 6 months since I chopped down this cultivar.

I've had it in Grove bags curing but have been smoking a lot of it too! I just opened a new Grove bag that has been untouched since I put the flowers in it to cure. The smell is amazing! The terps, after I had just finished drying them, had this really sharp, distinctive smell. Now that they have been curing for a while those terps have mellowed but not diminished. The smell intensity is the same but I can tell that a lot of the chlorophyl and stuff has been chewed up by the enzymes and now the smoke is really smooth and tasty!

Gave a few friends some pre rolls to sample. They all wanted to buy Oz's but the GF is stingy and doesn't want to share! 😄

Thanks @Moshmen for the genetics!

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean you are welcome I just have no idea what's going on here though lol. You mean someone else?

So it's been a little over 6 months since I chopped down this cultivar.

I've had it in Grove bags curing but have been smoking a lot of it too! I just opened a new Grove bag that has been untouched since I put the flowers in it to cure. The smell is amazing! The terps, after I had just finished drying them, had this really sharp, distinctive smell. Now that they have been curing for a while those terps have mellowed but not diminished. The smell intensity is the same but I can tell that a lot of the chlorophyl and stuff has been chewed up by the enzymes and now the smoke is really smooth and tasty!

Gave a few friends some pre rolls to sample. They all wanted to buy Oz's but the GF is stingy and doesn't want to share! 😄

Thanks @MDK for the genetics!
You mean @Moshmen brother. 😆

LOL! Quite the testament to how good this shit is. I was so stoned I forgot who sent me the genetics! HAHAHAHA!

Thanks Bro! If you can change the title to give the proper person props I'd appreciate it!!

LOL! Quite the testament to how good this shit is. I was so stoned I forgot who sent me the genetics! HAHAHAHA!

Thanks Bro! If you can change the title to give the proper person props I'd appreciate it!!
Cooked hahahaha job well done, roots well done 👍🏻

Back
Top Bottom