Most flavorful smoke

Gonna have to watch for seeds of that blackberry moonshine. I'm just not set up for rooting clones. Maybe after my next run.
I cloned a few plants off my indoor with a set up that cost less than 20...I got over 50% success which I felt was pretty good for my first attempt and eventual neglect I showed them.

Like 10 bucks on a tray with a dome lid, 6 for a small sample pouch of clone x, and 2 or 3 for a spray bottle...got the job done...oh yea few bucks for jiffy peat pellets (probably not ideal I just had them though)....I'd just get the pellets soaked wring them out dip the cuts in the clone x...put them in the dome then just spray the sides of the dome mostly...slowly opening the ventilation over a week...sometimes spray the pellet if it looked dry

Shit worked...not ideal but did the trick

I cloned a few plants off my indoor with a set up that cost less than 20...I got over 50% success which I felt was pretty good for my first attempt and eventual neglect I showed them.

Like 10 bucks on a tray with a dome lid, 6 for a small sample pouch of clone x, and 2 or 3 for a spray bottle...got the job done...oh yea few bucks for jiffy peat pellets (probably not ideal I just had them though)....I'd just get the pellets soaked wring them out dip the cuts in the clone x...put them in the dome then just spray the sides of the dome mostly...slowly opening the ventilation over a week...sometimes spray the pellet if it looked dry

Shit worked...not ideal but did the trick
And that's a fancy setup. I just stick the cuts in rooting powder and stick them in damp potting mix and put them under a CFL. Two weeks later I get rooted clones. So far I've had almost 100% success. One thing I do is try not drench the soil too much. I want those new roots on a search and destroy mission looking for water in the soil.

It was late 1990's when I last had it so probably DJ Short. I've tried "blueberry strains" since that didn't come close. The first blueberry I ever smoked was something special.
Thats why I asked. I had a fantastic cut of DJ shorts blueberry in the early 2000s. Very few have ever come close to that!

Thats why I asked. I had a fantastic cut of DJ shorts blueberry in the early 2000s. Very few have ever come close to that!
Yes, that was an incredible strain back then. Last time I got it was around 2002 or so in Vancouver. Never to be seen again. Most of the blueberry cuts I've seen since have been much different.

So early 2000s we had a buddy doing an exchange program in spain.he sent us some boble gum seeds yes with an o not buble.it was a shity producer and would hermie if you looked at it funy,but man oh man it tasted just like blue buble gum and packed a punch..you could stick it to the wall it was so sticky. The one friend who kept the mother got his grow raided and we lost her.been crying about ever since.

Was having a smoke sesh the other day and one of my friends pulls out a pill bottle packed full of seeds .says he just found it in an old junk draw. Says there should be a bunch of them in there from one of the times it hermied on us also should be a crystal, and lemon skunk.so to be continued.......🤪

So early 2000s we had a buddy doing an exchange program in spain.he sent us some boble gum seeds yes with an o not buble.it was a shity producer and would hermie if you looked at it funy,but man oh man it tasted just like blue buble gum and packed a punch..you could stick it to the wall it was so sticky. The one friend who kept the mother got his grow raided and we lost her.been crying about ever since.

Was having a smoke sesh the other day and one of my friends pulls out a pill bottle packed full of seeds .says he just found it in an old junk draw. Says there should be a bunch of them in there from one of the times it hermied on us also should be a crystal, and lemon skunk.so to be continued.......🤪
Sounds like bogs boggle gum perhaps?

I've always liked the fuel taste of certain strains. 707 headband was a good one and chemdawg but I haven't seen these in a few years. I hate how dispensaries can't carry anything more than once these days. To busy chasing the new names.

What i find odd DB is i never really liked Sativa stuff before. They always reminded me of the few times I did coke and the speedy high has never been my thing but that strain for some reason just works for me.
Same. Always been an indica fan for the stony mellow high.
In some Instances though, Sativa can be great if it isn't too racy.

What i find odd DB is i never really liked Sativa stuff before. They always reminded me of the few times I did coke and the speedy high has never been my thing but that strain for some reason just works for me.
I love me a nice racey sativa 🤩🤩
The speedier it is, the better it is to me. But i also enjoy when weed gives me a panick attack, lol.

I love me a nice racey sativa 🤩🤩
The speedier it is, the better it is to me. But i also enjoy when weed gives me a panick attack, lol.
same.

the thing i've learned in the times i've smoked over the past eightish years is indica leaning hybrids cause waaaay too much anxiety for me. granted the majority of the samples that have led to my "fear" of weed have been dispo weed and I sample everything I produce myself and I just end up higher than fuck instead of panic attack lol kinda like some monopoly shit -- don't pass go, don't collect $200, straight to zoned out jail.

hmm maybe that should be a marketing ploy for supporting your local grower -- you won't get anxiety, you'll just get so high you forget to be anxious lol

The best blueberry scent and flavor that I tried came from a freebie called Blue Santa, made by a now-retired breeder named Eskobar. It smelled much stronger than a blueberry every smelled. It seems like if the scent is exaggerated, the flavor stands out.

No smoke this morning, yet!

I have consumed a pretty good amount of canna butter.
I really like the flavor, cold canna butter, unclarified (first strain only) it tastes awesome with peanut butter on bread.

Now I have 90 minutes to wait because my doggone system takes an hour and a half to process the good stuff! But then it’s off to the races for about 5 hours.

This butter was made with two sticks of butter and about 10 grams of some kick arse apples and bananas. IT really has a nice flavor. That might be a personal choice though! Kinda like enjoying one’s own farts!

Back
Top Bottom