Movies/Documentaries (general TV programs)

MDK

Strain Encyclopedia
Reaction score
Just wanted to make a thread for movies and documentaries.

Could be Mary Jane related or just totally unrelated, it's whatever...perhaps just something cool to check out when you got a good buzz going!

Anyway, I've seen very few stoner movies. A couple Creech and Chong, Jay and Silent Bob movies, the hunter Thompson movies, pineapple express, but there are many I haven't seen such as Dazed and confused, a good amount of the cheech and Chong movies, half baked and more. Am I missing out? You tell me!

Just hope this can be a thread where people struggling for something fun to watch can come to find ideas. Shows welcome too! (Weeds is another I've never sat and watched)

Just wanted to make a thread for movies and documentaries.

Could be Mary Jane related or just totally unrelated, it's whatever...perhaps just something cool to check out when you got a good buzz going!

Anyway, I've seen very few stoner movies. A couple Creech and Chong, Jay and Silent Bob movies, the hunter Thompson movies, pineapple express, but there are many I haven't seen such as Dazed and confused, a good amount of the cheech and Chong movies, half baked and more. Am I missing out? You tell me!

Just hope this can be a thread where people struggling for something fun to watch can come to find ideas. Shows welcome too! (Weeds is another I've never sat and watched)
Dazed and Confused hits home as one of the better ones out there but it's more than a stoner film. More of a high school coming of age movie with a lot of great actors in their youth plus it was filmed here in my hometown so we often celebrate and yes, Top Notch is still around and we still sort thru greasy fries and burgers.

Half Baked is just hilarious

More additions to the stoner must see list...

Friday
Big Lebowski
Fast Times At Ridgemont High
Clerks
Saving Grace
This is the End
American Made
Blow

Also wanted to include youtube shows, anything that you regularly watch that you find neat...don't want to limit it to just TV as streaming is a huge part of today's media consumption.

One I've been watching lately is called "the why files" on youtube....it's basically a guy talking about conspiracies then debunks them if he can. Entertaining stuff.

Probably the most fucked up and mind blowing documentary i have seen that is 100% factual and a true story is…. “Don’t fuck with cats”

The title is deceiving it is absolutely the craziest documentary i have seen to date. Where it starts and ends are 2 very different places and the journey from the start to the end is well…. I don’t even have words to describe how fucked up this gets.

Probably the most fucked up and mind blowing documentary i have seen that is 100% factual and a true story is…. “Don’t fuck with cats”

The title is deceiving it is absolutely the craziest documentary i have seen to date. Where it starts and ends are 2 very different places and the journey from the start to the end is well…. I don’t even have words to describe how fucked up this gets.
Dude I seen that one...like a 4 part deal...wild

I watch alot of tubi TV, one I watched recently on there was about the "Golden state killer" had been waiting for a documentary on that guy, was very intrigued by how they finally got him.

Dude I seen that one...like a 4 part deal...wild

I watch alot of tubi TV, one I watched recently on there was about the "Golden state killer" had been waiting for a documentary on that guy, was very intrigued by how they finally got him.
Yeah seen that also…. Then made a mental note to myself… never ever shall i do genetic testing to find my history lol.

Dazed and Confused hits home as one of the better ones out there but it's more than a stoner film. More of a high school coming of age movie with a lot of great actors in their youth plus it was filmed here in my hometown so we often celebrate and yes, Top Notch is still around and we still sort thru greasy fries and burgers.

Half Baked is just hilarious

More additions to the stoner must see list...

Friday
Big Lebowski
Fast Times At Ridgemont High
Clerks
Saving Grace
This is the End
American Made
Blow
Fast times at ridgemont high is one of the best

Dude that was one messed up documentary 😳

Decades ago I saw a really good cannabis documentary. It’s amazing given the climate back then but it was a really good one.

It was filmed by two Asian guys I think,
The movie was something like, up in smoke, by Cheech and Chong.

The most recent streaming service we started subscribing to, sometime last year, is Apple TV. These are a few of the worthy items, IMO:

After Party (comedy)
Schmigadoon (you need to be at least somewhat familiar with famous musicals for this to work for you - comedy)
Black Bird (a really good prison movie, based on a true story)

Yeah, second on the silo...what a creepy place and who built the thing...still havent finished season one but have a list of questions about what is on the season2 agenda. They did announce a new season....yeah
nah not that i saw yet... with all the crappy tv i just assumed they would continue it. ya know how they leave ya hanging each episode, well wait till the very last three seconds of the last episode. :)

Saw this Italian flick on tubi TV recently and it was a cannibal flick so you already know they are pretty messed up. It was called "Grim Reaper" which challenged me to watch it. Everything from the music to the story told was very shocking and bizarre. A part at the end of the movie I'd hate to spoil for any cheese horror fans...but there is a part at the end that really takes it over the top. Wild movie, older too makes me think of the cannibal holocaust film or whatever that was. Not for everyone but if you are that type of person that will check out something with shock value this is a true shocker

Back
Top Bottom