Movies/Documentaries (general TV programs)

Has to be the sega and super nes games sucked too don't ask how I know
I'm follow Itchy Boots on her journey through Africa this time. I've watched her trips from Argentina to Alaska and some of her stuff through India. Absolutely amazing woman with more adventure balls than I've ever dreamed of having. We just finished episode 25 through the Eye of the Sahara and down to Senegal.

I can report with confidence that Barbie movie is the worst movie in the history of movies
I wanted to try to watch it but never did. Eliot in the morning said it was different for sure.

I am glad I gave Dune a second chance. Watched it stoned the second time and not only made it an the way through I was anticipating a sequel lol

Still one of my all time favorites is Donnie darko for some light hearted weirdness

Out of all my friends I am the biggest 'movie buff' like the guy at trivia who knows everything about 80-90s movies, for some reason I have a very good memory in relation to movies and retro games.

What movie is this?
"Dude do you hear how high I am right now?" As the actor hits the phone he is holding against his head
Hint : 80s movie

This guy was a serial killer. He was dumping bodies in my town. My brother and his friend used to go up on the train tracks by the house and take a gun and go shoot things people dumped. One day my brother said to his friend "man that's a foul smell” his friends reply ”smells like a dead hooker”. Oh it was. Like a week later they found a body right near that spot.

2010 the year humans make contact...a follow up to Stanley Kubrick's 2001 a space Odyssey. Have been passing out on this one the last few nights. Has the OG from Jaws in it that captains the boat if I remember Jaws properly. Also has that John Lithgow dude with that really alien like head of his in it's own right.

Cool film love shit like this...scifi fantasy space exploring...the sense of wonder, for a movie that's PG I keep trying to get thru it. Better with subtitles imo, as is everything...I live in a noisy environment so those help.

There was another movie I remember a while back where the space traveller went into a black hole and the film tried to interpret that and how it "looks" I'd like to see that one again

Y'all gotta check out "Nope."

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240113-140444.png
    Screenshot_20240113-140444.png
    146.4 KB · Views: 4
Man, i totally passed out and didnt even make it 5 minutes into it 😔
When i went in and laid down last night my bedroom was only 58 degrees....
So i was out real quick lmao.
Dude you sound like me. If I lay down to watch a movie I’m dead. When I take a nap I turn on Shawshank Redemption or 2012 and I’m out. Also I can’t sleep in a hot room. Our bedroom temps run about the same as yours maybe not as cold.

Dude you sound like me. If I lay down to watch a movie I’m dead. When I take a nap I turn on Shawshank Redemption or 2012 and I’m out. Also I can’t sleep in a hot room. Our bedroom temps run about the same as yours maybe not as cold.
Yeah i dont have much control over the temp in my room unfortunately.
I live in a trailer and my floor only has 1/2 inch foam in between the floor joists and i dont heat with a furnace, i use a pellet stive so unless i want to run a space heater i just deal with the cold. It sucks but whatever

Yeah i dont have much control over the temp in my room unfortunately.
I live in a trailer and my floor only has 1/2 inch foam in between the floor joists and i dont heat with a furnace, i use a pellet stive so unless i want to run a space heater i just deal with the cold. It sucks but whatever
Add more blankets lol.

Mine are upstairs. My house is 120 years old. No HVAC up there just baseboard heaters. Plus a 220 Ac unit. I’ve had to use them the last few days because of temps. If I don’t keep the heaters on the temp will be in the low 50’s by 4 am.

If you are into Zombies and those sorts, there's an excellent movie called Train to Busan.............it's South Korean, but dubbed in English, and even people who don't like these kinds of movies loved it (like my wife). More just edge of your seat action than scary, it's so well done and realistic beyond belief. i watched it on one of the movie channels on cable. Easy A!

Back
Top Bottom