Movies/Documentaries (general TV programs)

Probably the most fucked up and mind blowing documentary i have seen that is 100% factual and a true story is…. “Don’t fuck with cats”

The title is deceiving it is absolutely the craziest documentary i have seen to date. Where it starts and ends are 2 very different places and the journey from the start to the end is well…. I don’t even have words to describe how fucked up this gets.
Human mind can get so twisted, huh.

it's on the syfy channel every wednesday night at 10pm. (the new ones anyway)
I found that, need their app but otherwise free I think.

He’s watching it on Netflix but I could only find it on old posts. Like they had it but no longer. 🤷‍♂

New Road House movie. Mixes humor and wit with Fast and Furious like vibes and of course lots of bone breaking fighting.
I wanted to hate it because cult classic films should never be remade but I couldn't help but like it. And I'm one who thinks MMA and UFC are the stupidest and ugliest sports going but still really enjoyed this movie

New Road House movie. Mixes humor and wit with Fast and Furious like vibes and of course lots of bone breaking fighting.
I wanted to hate it because cult classic films should never be remade but I couldn't help but like it. And I'm one who thinks MMA and UFC are the stupidest and ugliest sports going but still really enjoyed this movie

Is Conor McGregor basically replacing terry funk (rip btw)? That his character?

Is Conor McGregor basically replacing terry funk (rip btw)? That his character?

Kinda sorta but not really. 😋
There's not really any similarity between the original and this one other than the main character being named Dalton but Dalton is his last name and his full name is Elwood Dalton.
There's some homage being paid in some scenes to the original like the Double Deuce in this is actually a small diner in a few scenes but nothing is filmed in the diner. The hospital scene is similar and the love interest is a doctor again but that's where the similarities end.
I'd compare McGregors character to be more like Sam Elliott's in a way. Brought in as back up later in the movie but for the bad guys in this one.
In the beginning scene I'd say the role Post Malone plays to more comparable to Funk's role in the original but that too is a bit of a reach.

This one has a great soundtrack going for it like the original and Jeff Healey Band (Another RIP) but from multiple artists.
It's set and filmed in the Florida Keys rather than set in Missouri but actually filmed in SoCal near Bakersfield made to look like Mizzou.
They didn't CGI much of that so the scenery and setting is a huge upgrade to the original.

The original is one of my all time fave movies and I've probably seen it over 40 times and can recite much of the script. IDK if I'll watch this one that many times but it's good and a lot better movie than the early 90s sequels to RH which IMO were unwatchable

Joe Spinell ...sick bastard ....just discovered him digging some of the free shit they got on Tubi with him in it.

Maniac 1980 - one of the most hardcore film noir type movies I've ever seen. I can see this inspired many films such as man hunter and silence of the lambs

The undertaker 1988 - wwf got their character name and basic vibe from this movie. Another absolutely disgusting gut fest but this guy is clearly one of the better type casts for this type of movie so it's a winner too.

He was in rocky 1 and 2 and a couple of godfather movies....some others as well...forgotten talent

One of the coolest movie intros in my opinion

Dazed and Confused hits home as one of the better ones out there but it's more than a stoner film. More of a high school coming of age movie with a lot of great actors in their youth plus it was filmed here in my hometown so we often celebrate and yes, Top Notch is still around and we still sort thru greasy fries and burgers.

Half Baked is just hilarious

More additions to the stoner must see list...

Friday
Big Lebowski
Fast Times At Ridgemont High
Clerks
Saving Grace
This is the End
American Made
Blow

Haven’t seen Saving Grace or American Made, but this is a solid list of some of my favorite flicks. Just needs some Grandma’s Boy in therr 😛

that didn't last long!!!! hahaha

i'm still back a few on the DVR watching on patrol live.. meth pipes and hookers tonight!!! :D

this lady is claiming her jar of powder is sugar for the waffle house!!! haha Chezche la Femme Gromie🙋‍♀️

I think Rome is one of the best series ever. Spartacus, Blood and Sand was another along those lines. I love that head lobbing stuff....lol....open street sex, talking to their wives while having sex with slaves....lol...that shit never gets old.....1714313723241.png

I think Rome is one of the best series ever. Spartacus, Blood and Sand was another along those lines. I love that head lobbing stuff....lol....open street sex, talking to their wives while having sex with slaves....lol...that shit never gets old.....View attachment 55988

The Roman Empire is kinda like a history hobby for me so I've seen a ton about it and agree Rome is an awesome watch. I think I've binge watched it about four times.
Netflix has a pretty good docudrama series as well but Rome is about as good as it gets.

Another series with the same sort of epic drama and incredible plots over the course of time is Black Sails set during the golden era of pirates in the Caribbean. It's done more like HBO's Rome than the Disney take on the era and is loosely based on real people and events of that era.

The Roman Empire is kinda like a history hobby for me so I've seen a ton about it and agree Rome is an awesome watch. I think I've binge watched it about four times.
Netflix has a pretty good docudrama series as well but Rome is about as good as it gets.

Another series with the same sort of epic drama and incredible plots over the course of time is Black Sails set during the golden era of pirates in the Caribbean. It's done more like HBO's Rome than the Disney take on the era and is loosely based on real people and events of that era.
Yes we've watched all of those, Hornblower was another old sailing series we got a kick out of.

I think McGregor was the only good part of that movie, 1 tough looking MF with a bad attitude and a deadly combination. take down,neck breaking body slamming skill most humans can stand against. He stole that show, I want to see more of him in similar tough guy roles....James Bond....lol

Fanatic - 80s movie ..another Joe Spinell twisted piece of media...I passed out watching it but man it was pretty dope...have to finish it tonight

Back
Top Bottom