Movies/Documentaries (general TV programs)

Down the rabbit hole of Lucio fulci some goodies

The beyond
Demonia
New gladiators
Conquest
Ripper of New York (may not be the exact name of that one but if you look him up it'll be listed...this one is nuts and annoying in a way watch and you'll see what I mean)
Cat in the brain šŸ§ 

Dudes style is nuts, I dig the imagery of his flicks, he isn't for everyone... hardcore subjects, taboo shit...mad violence and sexual themes. Most of his stuff is dubbed pretty well in English...get stoned enough and you don't notice much....kinda cheesey...grind house put out a few so there's that

Same here! That's one that'll get me back in a theater.

How you liking NASCAR on Netflix? I think I'm in episode 3 right now and am liking it a lot.

i'm at the same, beginning of the third... saw ass stain and said nope.. not right now!! haha it was late anyway.

i like it though, wish it would have come out at the end of last season... i mean here we are with the new season warms ups this weekend and they just come out with a show about last years playoffs?!?! kinda like watching hard knocks the following year after the season is over.

i kinda wanted to FFW through some of the hamlin and bubba stuff but i didn't. i bit my tongue and watched them!!!

gonna pick it up and watch some more tonight.. it's tough for me to not like anything nascar so i'll probably end up watching it more than once.

IMG_7105.jpeg

Reacher I liked. Binged season two last week.

Retribution seems like another Taken but my wife likes Liam Neeson. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Hereā€™s a bunch of Netflix ones we havenā€™t deleted yet.

IMG_7112.jpegIMG_7111.jpegIMG_7110.jpegIMG_7109.jpeg

The things you watch when you canā€™t sleep. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Tried to get thru The Marvels and couldn't. Ever since Avengers Endgame, the MCU series of movies have just been bad. Black Widow was good but man have the rest been bad.

If you like RUN DMC, The Kings From Queens doc is a helluva watch

Good drama but a little old, Henry Poole Is Here

Insane buddy cop but the cops are dirty AF movie, War On Everyone

New to me. I usually go three episodes to decide if I like it or not. Some donā€™t make it that far.

Pending your reviewā€¦
10 min is all I give a new show, I have a sixth sense for crap, if the sound is off, the acting sucks, the camera is cheap, the story don't matter after that. I've seen far to many TV shows, movies, docs to put up with crap, I'd rather watch a rerun of a good movie.....Lately I google something like. Best action movies of 2022 and I get a list with their jackets, I scroll through looking for something I haven't seen or can re watch then go to 1 of 3-4 sites I use and watch the show...Last night on 123movies we watched Medieval again. 1708613864591.png1708613961534.png
If you're not familiar with using sites like this you need adblockers, Popup blocker, Ghostry and such or you won't be able to access the movies without constant adult popups and redirects

After the fact I felt like I rambled on way to much....
That shit was fire, dude interviewing kinda had a connection issue but you did real good man. I watch a ton of these podcast interviews and sooo many breeders let that ADHD and lack of short term memory shine, forgetting the questions or not answering them and just going to some other realm. You answered everything thrown your way, in a very concise manner if you ask me.

Ya know what would be sick, would be like a little compilation shot over a breeding run and compiled at the end....like a beginning to end seed run just showing how ya do it... maybe if your selecting a male or something that'd be cool...be really cool to see the breeders operations over a cycle. Sit down at the end and fill in any gaps with necessary dialogue or explanation. Idk of any person who has done that...may be an avenue to increase views and network

@MDK
Yea in my grow threads I generally do that, have for the last 10 years. They don't seem to get much engagement tbh. But then again I don't feel like i truly understand what makes some breeders become super hot and drops sell out with pretty much no pictures... and some go for years just doing solid work. I wish I knew lol.

Last edited:
Yea I hear ya it's hard to wonder why some get popular over others, seems sometimes the quality gets lost to quantity.

I'm having a hard time deciding what to run first from the Halloween contest. Think I may run the deathstar x cherry moonshine or the mmm bx1 via CP as those look superb what people are getting in those....those ain't even the packs I picked lol. I think that's bad ass when the freebies got heart and may make you wait to pop the shit you picked lol šŸ˜†.

the mmm bx1 is looking pretty god damn insane. The mod mac moonshine mother is also the highest terp number I have ever personally experienced / seen from a trusted lab (6% terps, 33% THC on run 2, run 1 was 29% and 5.4% terps) garlic skunk fuel terps. pretty next level plant in my humble opinion. Ill post some photos of momma.

MOD MAC .jpgMOD MAC -1.jpgmodifed macberry moonshine  day 65.jpgmodifed macberry moonshine  day 65-3.jpgmodifed macberry moonshine  day 65-4.jpgmodified macberry moonshine - cannaessentials .jpgmodified macberry moonshine - cannaessentials -1.jpgmodified macberry moonshine - cannaessentials -3.jpgmodified macberry moonshine - cannaessentials -4.jpg

10 min is all I give a new show, I have a sixth sense for crap, if the sound is off, the acting sucks, the camera is cheap, the story don't matter after that. I've seen far to many TV shows, movies, docs to put up with crap, I'd rather watch a rerun of a good movie.....Lately I google something like. Best action movies of 2022 and I get a list with their jackets, I scroll through looking for something I haven't seen or can re watch then go to 1 of 3-4 sites I use and watch the show...Last night on 123movies we watched Medieval again. View attachment 46072View attachment 46073
If you're not familiar with using sites like this you need adblockers, Popup blocker, Ghostry and such or you won't be able to access the movies without constant adult popups and redirects

Not much of a streamer due to data limits but Iā€™ll check out the site. Seems to be pretty up to date. šŸ‘

Back
Top Bottom