ONE GALLON CHALLENGE

any ideas on how i can measure out a gallon of soil? i'm thinking of growing four autos, two in soil and two in hydro. thats a lot to ask by monday though.. probably just drop a seed in soil.
Uhhh.
You try using a 1 gallon pot? 😂

Lmao jkjk,
I'd imagine it'd be similar to 4 quart mason jars full 🤷🏻
But idk I've never had to measure out soil lol

any ideas on how i can measure out a gallon of soil? i'm thinking of growing four autos, two in soil and two in hydro. thats a lot to ask by monday though.. probably just drop a seed in soil.
Get a gallon milk jug, cut off the top, fill it up. Viola’..

Supposedly,

Approximately 128 ounces in a gallon of soil, depending on the type of soil/media and how tightly it is packed.

@Stoneyluv
What cultivar were you running?
Still doing the Gassy Crème Cake or did you go with something else?
Just trying to figure out what my plan is lol 😆

i wish i could man.. unfortunately because i bought that stupid clone i can't change my light schedule so an auto it will be for me...

Greenpoint Seeds Apple Fritter auto(s).

i know i know.. y'all just lost a little respect.. i would too! :LOL:

i wish i could man.. unfortunately because i bought that stupid clone i can't change my light schedule so an auto it will be for me...

Greenpoint Seeds Apple Fritter auto(s).

i know i know.. y'all just lost a little respect.. i would too! :LOL:
Right on, no worries man. So I'll leave the Gassy Crème Cake for a 3 gallon pot and run an Apple Fritter x Dantes Inferno in the 1 gallon.
I'm over here plucking autoflower seeds I just made so i can't say shit lol, I like them for outside.

I have extra Ice Cream Cakes from GPS if you need a couple........

Sorry for the late post, just catching up on my reading.
Appreciate that, I actually have a pack of those too, but thanks for the offer!

One of these days were gonna have to get the majority of the board growing the same strain, I think it'd be super fun

One of these days were gonna have to get the majority of the board growing the same strain, I think it'd be super fun
I'm doing DTc99 x Voodoo Thai Bx as soon as possible.

Attachments

• IMG_20240803_225856089.jpg
    IMG_20240803_225856089.jpg
    770.5 KB · Views: 8

I grow Mosca seed's "Auto's," and don't hate on them. I had several go to the lights. Frosted Skywalker to name 1. All of us grow 1 cultivar, nice idea. My 2 cents, carry on. SS

Back
Top Bottom