One Gallon Challenge Official Entry Thread.

That’s why I asked in my first post. Also I don’t have time nor want to participate in the contest! It was a joke!!!!!

this contest was more for fun and rules aren't really set in stone... i personally liked seeing LJFarming photos even if it is a flood table. impressive none the less!!!

@LJFarming do your plants ever fall over? looks like it could really suck to have ones in the middle to tip over! luv the canopy for sure!!!!!

IMG_0275.jpegIMG_0284.jpegIMG_0282.pngthis contest was more for fun and rules aren't really set in stone... i personally liked seeing LJFarming photos even if it is a flood table. impressive none the less!!!

@LJFarming do your plants ever fall over? looks like it could really suck to have ones in the middle to tip over! luv the canopy for sure!!!!!
No however I have too many lower branches break off because the flowers are to heavy and don’t reach the SCROG net which IMO means they should have been lollipoped better.

My very first indoor run had 4 trellis net layers and was a pain in the ass to harvest had tons of larf! After a few more runs and PIA harvests and good advice I decided I would never run more than 1 trellis net again and prune and shape the plants to the best of my ability and do my best to fill as many trellis squares as possible every grow. I try to run 12 and max 16 inches lower than the tops.

My plants are in flood trays because I had them. However I run DTW and they are only for runoff and never get flooded.

Peace

Like if you cut a small hole in the bag under that pot...
No one would ever know 😂

thats what i really wanted to do just for the photo, then i thought what am i gonna do with a whole bag with a big hole in the side!!! :LOL:

it was meant to look that way though, and the subtle hint of the well tank for auto water!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom