Seeds for sale on Amazon! SERIOUSLY???

See for yourself. Sittin here board, so I decided to see if Amazon had seeds for sale. Auto fill offered the "for growing" part. WHAT???
(old farmer shakes his head) 👨‍🌾 :rolleyes:

View attachment 11836
If i had to guess, id bet they are hemp seeds lol.
Im sure it wont be long tho and amazon will have all kinds of cannabis seeds.

My daughter is high up in Amazon, on the AWS side..........I sent it to her, to see what she said. She asked who Waffle was. lol
let us know if she says anything else, this is blowing my mind. i wonder if amazon seed sales are region locked to a legal state

Not sure if they're still up but there was seeds on ebay for a long time. You had to know what you were looking for because it was all in code and they were being sold in the fish bait department. IDK if ebay ever caught on but if you scroll thru fishing bait on ebay you may come across cannabis seeds for sale ;)

Not that I'd buy those, but how would selling seeds on Amazon be different from selling seeds on any other website?

You know anyone can sell on amazon. I sold decals on there for years. I tried selling CBD on there but they shut that down. I am surprised they allow selling cannabis seeds there. If someone reported it they would probably shut it down. It is an instant market to millions. I made a quarter million dollars my first year in business selling $3.00 decals I printed. Then all of the competition moved in and it slowly faded to making nothing until I shut down the biz.

I am surprised they allow selling cannabis seeds there. If someone reported it they would probably shut it down.
You're probably right, but it isn't illegal to sell cannabis seeds, so wouldn't there have to be a company policy against selling seeds? There sure is a lot of growing equipment for sale on Amazon. There are also many product reviews that show pictures of cannabis plants. So, it's obvious that Amazon customers are growing.

Last edited:
Granny is right, but I still have trouble with snail mail to Kentucky? Oh well, it's a brave new world,order. SS

Under the new farm bill, it is perfectly legal to sell and ship seeds. Link to article below. Now how each state handles this? Who knows? Missouri considers them a novelty item, until popped.

I have a couple of packs of seeds that say they are souvenirs ONLY. So I keep them in my glass curio cabinet, next to the snow globe.

Granny is right, but I still have trouble with snail mail to Kentucky? Oh well, it's a brave new world,order. SS
That’s because Mitch McConnell only allows seed for HIS hemp farm through the US Mail in that State! It’s really NOT a Commonwealth.

Yep, 2 mailings to corn land bros, "Lost", 1 was tracked but incomplete? I give up. SSgrower
when I've seen tracking show up as "incomplete," typically the recipient will receive a love letter in short order. the package likely got hemmed up in the Kansas mail inspection facility and is now ash.

My daughter has an upper level position with Amazon, travels the world doing “kick off” events with tens of thousands of employees. I asked here about the seeds. Her answer was “!?!”.

She works on the AWS side of things, not the retail side.........but she was sure surprised.

Back
Top Bottom