SSgrower in coco&perlite growing perpetual

Ok growmies, pimps, gals and guys, the Mood is real<> I am pleased with the offerings at a $ price for ones above my "Pay grade", Blackberry X Tropicana Cherries, Super Buff Cherry is very cherry, no pun intended,ha. it gives a pleasant daytime high for creativity with taste. I must research those crosses to evaluate further so SS out till later this morning, update: I got tails on 2 more gorilla goat and they are in media,YEAH!

Ok growmies, pimps, gals and guys, the Mood is real<> I am pleased with the offerings at a $ price for ones above my "Pay grade", Blackberry X Tropicana Cherries, Super Buff Cherry is very cherry, no pun intended,ha. it gives a pleasant daytime high for creativity with taste. I must research those crosses to evaluate further so SS out till later this morning, update: I got tails on 2 more gorilla goat and they are in media,YEAH!

I've been very surprised at some of the THCa offerings both from Mood and local.
I've been sticking with concentrates and vape carts. The carts are good but I think the most potent stuff is the THCa diamonds.

I have some that say when it converts, the THC is up around 94% and it hits like it's that potent too.
Only thing that's trouble for me is when it's that potent, there's some visual psychedelic effects seeing tracers, blurred, and double vision along with being extremely high. Not a good idea to drive while being that high and vision getting all nutty on me.

Morning guy's & gals. We gotta lazy mentor,ruining a 4k plant I gave him to grow, WTF. He won't even trim the water leaves? He want's to make my plants genetics look bad? It's Irie genetics, not mine, I just bought the seeds. I am tired of people taking advantage of my Kindness. He "Begged" for a plant and won't take care of it. I am going over there and take my "Fiskers" and trim it myself, frick! Help! Wake an Bake!

Morning guy's & gals. We gotta lazy mentor,ruining a 4k plant I gave him to grow, WTF. He won't even trim the water leaves? He want's to make my plants genetics look bad? It's Irie genetics, not mine, I just bought the seeds. I am tired of people taking advantage of my Kindness. He "Begged" for a plant and won't take care of it. I am going over there and take my "Fiskers" and trim it myself, frick! Help! Wake an Bake!
cc5e4d74f3119b18064a534e18dcf791.jpg

Any response is welcome, what a sad plant, my 3 gal special coco mx super soil I mix myself with added Dyno-Myco, frick I am Mad. My Mentor my Arse.
I think you are doing the right thing going over and just trimming it up.
We lead by example.

I can grow, master gardener Texas A&M, 1 year horticulture college certified. Ha, This guy taught me to wet trim. But, that's it. He can't match a 6 oz. effort? Dang, I got my fisker's cleaned, goiong to trim his water leaves, today!

I know, right! 🤣

I don’t know how many clones I’ve given away. Dozens. But I doubt more than 6 made it to flower. 🙄

Where you at buddy? My backs singing so I couldn’t wait any longer. Willows going to have to wait for my son to walk her tonight. 😉74930547540__7E3629EE-FFD3-4AB2-BE86-A535207F7A3C.jpeg

just b careful SS.stand at the door,don’t go in there.you could pickup bugs,mites and Christ knows what.i have a mate whose similar and can’t b helped..don’t let him in your room..cleanliness is paramount .looking at his stressed plant he’s either got that light too close or it could have mites…maybe..

just b careful SS.stand at the door,don’t go in there.you could pickup bugs,mites and Christ knows what.i have a mate whose similar and can’t b helped..don’t let him in your room..cleanliness is paramount .looking at his stressed plant he’s either got that light too close or it could have mites…maybe..

Only people ever in my room are all non growers~!
My one buddy looks from the door every now and then. Twice in 4 years.
I have never visited any of my buddies grows.
We just share smoke and pics/videos.
Respect and knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom