SSHZ does Ethos "Zsweet Inzanity".........again

SSHZ

Weed Growing Machine
Bud Builders Supporter
Reaction score

ZWEET INZANITY RBX​

ZWEET INZANITY* #22 x DURBAN POISON**
Zweet Inzanity is Durban Poison x (Gorilla Glue #4 x Citral Skunk) * The Colorado Cut

STATS:​

Variety: Fem Photo
Flowering Time: 63-70+ Days
Yield: Very High!
TAC: 25%

TERPENES:​

Powdered Sugar
Sweet Citrus
Sour Gasoline

FYI:​

This inzanely vigorous plant stacks monster flowers—she grows like a classic large Dutch Skunk. Her extractions are mouth-watering and her terpenes are PUNGENT: a confectionery profile of powdered sugar, sweet citrus and a sour gas finish.
Great for Extractions
Pathogen Resistant
High Yield
Pungent Terpenes

FEATURES:​

• Incredibly vigorous and a heavy consumer.
  • Spongy white flowers with solid mold resistance.
  • She continues to get bigger without losing quality until about day 80. If bud rot isn’t a concern, let her go at least 70 days for full yields and quality.
  • Extremely high terpene percentages on extractions. Top testers: Terpinolene, Myrcene, Ocimene.

i grew one plant of these two crops ago, just to test it as it's from a different seed run than when i grew it before in 2018. The plant was started later than the rest of the room and only got about 2 1/2 weeks veg before flowering was initiated. It grew into a bonsai with 2 main cola heads. It was a solid smoke, harvested around day 65 but you really need 70-77 days to bring out the real goodness of these.

This strain will take some work, as the plants can stretch a bit as they probably have 70-80% sativa in them. Just waiting for the seeds to pop now, then into their 4 gallon pots with Promix and added perlite.

I have not grown this one under LED's, only HPS. I got almost 4.5-5 lbs under 2 HPS, which should easily translate into over 6+ under the LED's. Smell was an issue too, so I'll get a new Phresh filter before flowering. That only helps so much though, the wife won't be happy with this one. I gave it an 9/10 in the smell dept. Again i mentioned the height in the diary, it appears i did not top these when i did them. My style of grow was way different back then. These will be topped to help control the height, and it should be pretty smooth sailing. I did check the seeds tonight, after about 30 hours in the paper towels and most, but not all have popped. i'll plant them tomorrow morning when i get up.

The buds are much bigger than the pic above, I was just trying to show thc content at day 65. It was taken down a bit early too, if I remember correctly. But still, very good. One of 2 Ethos strains I can rave about, over of 10-11 I’ve done.

Everything has popped thru the soil by this evening.......we'll make tomorrow day 1 of veg. Again, it's not about how much time in veg, but the size and development of the plants before flowering. These grow pretty quickly, I'll have to check how long I vegged them previously. I'll report back.......

I came across a good pic of my last setup, under HPS. This was an entirely different room, also in the basement. There's 24 Zsweet's in there, probably 4-5 weeks into veg. Notice the height. lol This room vented to the outside, which caused some problems in the neighborhood. lol My current room vents into the ceiling space between the basement and 1st floor.

unnamed.jpg

I also came across my favorite Ethos strain, also from 2018- Chem OG. The strongest smelling strain i've ever encountered. We had to fumigate the house after this one......it's the one the wife threatened to divorce me if i ever grew it again.

IMG_0735.jpg

These plants look gorgeous, can't wait to see them in bloom. Excellent work, hell yea!

Love the sea of green thing. Can't do it here because of plant counts but dang, excellent method of growing I wish I could try.

Sweetleaf.....above is not my current grow. I copied some pics from a previous grow of the strain in 2018 to show everyone what can be expected.

Max, watering is the big downfall with the way I grow. Watering the first 2 rows is a piece of cake- to get to the 3rd row on each side, I have to push branches out to one side and work my way reaching to the back. Still I’m used to it now, and watering everything generally only takes me 20 minutes or so.

Biggest difference between hps/led is with hps, best growth was in the center of the room and the side plants grew smaller buds in less developed plants. With the led light spread, that issue is lessened and the side plants do almost as well as plants to the center. That accounts for the big jump in yield.

Sweetleaf.....above is not my current grow. I copied some pics from a previous grow of the strain in 2018 to show everyone what can be expected.

Max, watering is the big downfall with the way I grow. Watering the first 2 rows is a piece of cake- to get to the 3rd row on each side, I have to push branches out to one side and work my way reaching to the back. Still I’m used to it now, and watering everything generally only takes me 20 minutes or so.

Biggest difference between hps/led is with hps, best growth was in the center of the room and the side plants grew smaller buds in less developed plants. With the led light spread, that issue is lessened and the side plants do almost as well as plants to the center. That accounts for the big jump in yield.
Yeah back ones are a pita .I use a wet vac to empty trays..i use to move a miiddle one out and get it there and pull the trays out.man that was time consuming plus losing heat out of the room cause I had to leave door open to do it.I’d b lost without my wet vac..looks like you are still using your original pots..

Max, yes same pots last 6-7 grows. I have 2 sets- a 5 gallon cheaper brand which i haven't used because of a heavy salt buildup on the inside lip that's nearly impossible to remove. And a 4 gallon, really heavy duty pot that just holds up better grow after grow. After each grow, i soak them in very hot water for an hour, which removes everything left over and they are good as new then. After a short scrub and rinse, i start the new grow.

It's interesting how bushy these became WITHOUT topping last time out......I'll top this time, but they'll need a lot of defoliation to control.

1689866937752.jpeg

Max, yes same pots last 6-7 grows. I have 2 sets- a 5 gallon cheaper brand which i haven't used because of a heavy salt buildup on the inside lip that's nearly impossible to remove. And a 4 gallon, really heavy duty pot that just holds up better grow after grow. After each grow, i soak them in very hot water for an hour, which removes everything left over and they are good as new then. After a short scrub and rinse, i start the new grow.
Yeah mine have a nice salt ring lol.been on the same pots for past couple years.I’ve just washed disinfect but never scrubbed it.it’s on hard too.

Hot water will help break that ring up, then a stiff brush finishes the job. It helps to soak for a while. Now i do it after every crop so it doesn't build up. You can also turn the pots upside down and let them soak in vinegar, which also breaks it down well.

Interesting how the Zsweet only took 4 days to match the Glookies height after 13...........full steam ahead.

Question are useing same Gavita leds you started with, thinking about upgrading you have any suggestions on there newer models. thank and keep on growing

Hot water will help break that ring up, then a stiff brush finishes the job. It helps to soak for a while. Now i do it after every crop so it doesn't build up. You can also turn the pots upside down and let them soak in vinegar, which also breaks it down well.
I use to take them to the laundry match and wash them with bleach. Just had to make sure the owner was not lurking around as debris would hang out in the washer after I was done.

Yes EPC, the same Gavita's I bought in May of 2020.......WHAT AN INVESTMENT!!!!!! These have given me 30-40% more yield than the HPS, saved me on electricity, and probably offered a better product and uniform overall.

I am not the one to ask about newer LED's, as I don't pay much attention to the market these days. I would surely watch all the Migro videos on Youtube, for their evaluations on the current ones newly out. The ones I have now, once at $1300 each can be had around $750 now. The newer and stronger Gavita's I think are around $1100 and are probably worth a consideration. Mine I'll replace when I see my yields start to fall, but they haven't yet. I've checked every diode on both lights and they all appear to still be lit and working.

Start a thread, ask the same question- I'm sure you'll get some excellent suggestions. Lots of knowledgeable people here on the subject.

One more thing I want to touch on though.......more isn't necessary better. Why buy an LED is you have to reduce power to it for much of the grow. I worry about buying a stronger light for my situation- it will be brighter and create more heat. Brighter means the hanging distance will often need to be higher and more heat means more issues too. GL

Again thanks for your reply ,are you useing the 1700e ive been looking at market Place and there are quite a few for sale pretty reasonable.I have two good lights but always looking for a way to increase yeilds.

What is a lumatek Zeus pro 2.7 600watt led worth in your neck of the woods sshz.

Max, I don't really see these sold in the USA. I've looked around. The lowest price out of the UK was slightly over $800, but the shipping charge to here could be crazy. Most company's are charging around $1000 if you convert to US dollars. Most of the company's on Ebay won't ship them to the US.

I'm partial, I want a USA product, for reliability as I'm sure most go thru rigid testing. Also, cross the seas shipping on large pieces like this can be an issue. Lastly, if you have a warranty issue- good luck with that.

I also do not see these on Amazon, or any of the regulars spots I shop at.........

Back
Top Bottom