SSHZ does Ethos "Zsweet Inzanity".........again

I'm so beat, this harvest really knocked me for a loop. The last 3 plants i chopped could have used an another week, but overall, most of the crop is done nicely. I have not smoked it so i can't give a review. It's ultra smelly, my wife could smell it down the driveway by the mailbox. I have 1.2 acres. lol

Clean up day tomorrow...........

I'm so beat, this harvest really knocked me for a loop. The last 3 plants i chopped could have used an another week, but overall, most of the crop is done nicely. I have not smoked it so i can't give a review. It's ultra smelly, my wife could smell it down the driveway by the mailbox. I have 1.2 acres. lol

fack... you just called out something i didn't think about. good call out, and nice lookin harvest!

1/3 of the crop was chopped on days 72, 73 and 74..................3 of 24 plants could have used another week. 4-5 plants could have been taken around day 65. This crop turned out better than the first time I did it, at least weight wise. Last time I did it it was under HPS, in 2018. I'll share the reviews as they come in.

Final weights and thoughts up in about 10 days. The Ethos "Mandarin Cookies" grow thread will be started in a week or so.

I hate the ol girls reminding us about it..im always saying ’really “ I can’t smell it much dear 😆” I think the smells coming from that direction”” 🤣🤣🤣

The wife went up the street to give out candy for Halloween. Our next door neighbor drove her up, as soon as she got in the car our neighbor said "you stink"- she knows I grow and just had a harvest. When they got out of the car, our neighbor's daughter got out a can of some spray to kill the smell and sprayed down my wife's coat. This hits a 10/10 on the smell meter, it ain't NO joke. Another house fumigation will be necessary, everything inside will have to be washed or wiped down. Maybe the 2nd worst "odor wise" I've done.

So,well dried, the final count is 98 oz.......I knew it would be close to 100, but it fell short a bit. Still a nice haul of quality sativa buds. Density wasn't throughout most pheno's but there's a ton of resin on these. The latest i went was 74 days on some, the earliest was 72 but could have been taken a few days earlier. Ethos states 9-10 weeks so they were pretty close.

At this point i would talk about the buzz, but, for health reasons, and for the first time ever, I haven't tried the fruits of my labor. Because of heart issues, if I smoke, I feel like shit for 3 days. And i get heart palpitations, so i get to smell it and play with it, but just don't smoke it. I'll start seeing people tomorrow, and then I'll start getting some reviews in. But, i know what good pot smells like, and this hits all the marks.

This strain and their discontinued kush strain were the 2 strains i always recommended by Ethos. That still holds. I'm sure there's others, but out of the 12-13 I've done, this one is still worth a grow.

Reviews up when they come in and i'll start the Mandarins next after some oral surgery. lol

I wonder if the uv helped with the bigger heads..how was the last run with these compared to this one…

the lights still going well..would it b near 3 yrs now that you have had it.

Ive had the Gavita's 3 1/2 years now.........found the receipt recently. Never a bit of trouble with them, i'm just going to keep them as long as they keep pumping out high yields.

In this thread i mentioned i stopped doing the UV after a few days, i just got lazy.......i mentioned that somewhere. So, I think it's just a matter of going long enough and genetics kicking in.

Not going to make hash out of this one, but will with the left over Bubble Head and Mimosa I have left over.I promised it to a few people.Need to do it this weekend.

I think i got 104 oz last crop, this one 98 oz. I'm thinking the Ethos Mandarin next up will rise above these, per reviews i've read.

Roots.....science, no, not really. But it's out there somewhere as i've seen numerous breeders discuss it. But 35+ years of growing both have shown me the light.

Clones do not have the root system to support a large plant, as they do not have a main tap root like a plant from seed. You can get them to grow big, but it will be a long time in veg. With seeds, 100-110 days you get a large plant and large yield.

Further, I think clones grow roots closer to the surface. The tap root off a seed grows down deep, straight down.

Anyone else want to comment on this, help a brother out. lol
This is the answer to question that I've asked lately and it looks like the answer is 100-110 days in veg to get a large plant and a large yield. Not sure with what's going on here and the law but I'd like to maximize this particular cycle if possible.

This is the answer to question that I've asked lately and it looks like the answer is 100-110 days in veg to get a large plant and a large yield. Not sure with what's going on here and the law but I'd like to maximize this particular cycle if possible.
This is 18 days of veg

Day 25 of flower

Probably 60-70 days flower for 78 days

Attachments

• RDT_20240210_214246.mp4
    17.2 MB
I tend to agree but i can't back it up.

Last grow ( athens silver haze https://budbuilders.org/threads/athens-silver-haze.675/post-48881) from clone was7 weeks in veg from when the clones were put into my system and 9 weeks in flowerl 16 X 7, 112 days.

Most everything i grow it dosen't matter if clone or seed is vegged 6 to 8 weeks
Yeah, after 8 weeks the flip sounds merge from the grow....1 more question -- when does the plant enter week 1?

Yeah, after 8 weeks the flip sounds merge from the grow....1 more question -- when does the plant enter week 1?
Imo day 1 starts the day i take the clone or the day the seed shows the tap root.

Back
Top Bottom