Started a new grow Super Lemon Haze

Yeah. According to the manual, when used in the "always on" setting, it's maxed out at 99:99:99.
i've looked at everything they sent me and i couldn't find factory settings. thanks

I found this online.

Attachments

• SS 550 UVB settings during grow.pdf
    58.4 KB · Views: 8
I found this online.

those numbers are a bit conservative in my opinion. i keep ss550s about 18-24" above a canopy just to get led spectrum blend then use the controller to back down the intensity if needed.

to germinate i start at around 10% once heads are up and open i bump up to 30% and usually raise it 10% each week providing growth is healthy. once at cotton tops if i'm not at 100% yet i will crank it up.

those numbers are a bit conservative in my opinion. i keep ss550s about 18-24" above a canopy just to get led spectrum blend then use the controller to back down the intensity if needed.

to germinate i start at around 10% once heads are up and open i bump up to 30% and usually raise it 10% each week providing growth is healthy. once at cotton tops if i'm not at 100% yet i will crank it up.
thanks. i am using my HLG 100 light on them now, as my controller hasn't arrived yet.

here's my fish tank loved to watch my fishes. we have 3 tanks. 55 gallon, 20 Gallon and a 10 gallon.

Attachments

• 1000000782.jpg
    1000000782.jpg
    373.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 1000000779.jpg
    1000000779.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 15
anyone think this would be a good investment in saving on the electric bill. can also come in handy when you're out camping etc..

Last edited:
anyone think this would be a good investment in saving on the electric bill. can also come in handy when you're out camping etc..

I have been looking at those. Not that particular brand but yes one would be very handy especially camping.

Going to need a lot more than one solar panel to do much with it.
I was looking at doing that for my shed, but the number of panels to offset lights and air movement would require multiple panels. If I wanted to supply AC, it was a lot more panels.

I still want to do it, but the efficiency of these systems seems to be improving rapidly.
Might actually be worth while waiting a year or two!

I was looking at doing that for my shed, but the number of panels to offset lights and air movement would require multiple panels. If I wanted to supply AC, it was a lot more panels.

I still want to do it, but the efficiency of these systems seems to be improving rapidly.
yeah i was looking at this more thoroughly and noticed it isn't that big of a scale for servicing the entire house, it's more for camping. i am also looking at the whole roof type system, and the one i was looking at was costly.

week 4 day 3 plant on left has been slowly getting there. I planted these both in new solo cups with the same pro mix soil and they are doing different things. hopefully i got it figured out. i also germinated 1 more SLH and 2 mowie wowie 1 has a nice tail and the other hasn't done anything yet so letting go another day and hopefully it will get a tail.

Attachments

• 1000000840.jpg
    1000000840.jpg
    534.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 1000000841.jpg
    1000000841.jpg
    702.1 KB · Views: 6

I study silver commodities and the solar, photo requirement is increasing in silver demand. The panels are getting better, a year I have no idea, China is the largest producer of these panels. SS

hey do you know of a good PPFD/DLI meter?

not really i don't, in fact i was just gifted my first PAR meter today so i have no experience at all.

@Bandit420 really likes the pulse pro, it can measure individual spectrums of the clw i believe.

not really i don't, in fact i was just gifted my first PAR meter today so i have no experience at all.

@Bandit420 really likes the pulse pro, it can measure individual spectrums of the clw i believe.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom