Finally, up potted and fed plants today~!
DSC_0832 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0835 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0837 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0836 - Copy.JPG
Put the three clones in 1g and the other is a mystery plant.
I know I had 1 mystery but now I have 2. Maybe there is an explanation a couple pages back, but I can't remember why I have 2.
Got to soak the carrots and get the blue mats hooked up tomorrow hopefully.
The autos [the yellow leaves] are actually looking pretty good for what they are.
All the others really needed feed and Mg.
Got to flip theses ASAP. Maybe tomorrow even. The sooner I flip the sooner I can get the two still in the tent back out. They are not liking the tent but still going.
DSC_0831 - Copy.JPG
The Rum Runner smelled so outrageous I almost bought more seeds today at the GP reverse auction. No joke~!
I still have some beans though so am looking forward to doing it again.
Trying the Zamal Dreams tonight~!
Trimmed the one chopped last week.
DSC_0839.JPG
Hope everyone is having a great weekend~!

Finally, up potted and fed plants today~!
View attachment 52308
View attachment 52309
View attachment 52310
View attachment 52311
Put the three clones in 1g and the other is a mystery plant.
I know I had 1 mystery but now I have 2. Maybe there is an explanation a couple pages back, but I can't remember why I have 2.
Got to soak the carrots and get the blue mats hooked up tomorrow hopefully.
The autos [the yellow leaves] are actually looking pretty good for what they are.
All the others really needed feed and Mg.
Got to flip theses ASAP. Maybe tomorrow even. The sooner I flip the sooner I can get the two still in the tent back out. They are not liking the tent but still going.
View attachment 52312
The Rum Runner smelled so outrageous I almost bought more seeds today at the GP reverse auction. No joke~!
I still have some beans though so am looking forward to doing it again.
Trying the Zamal Dreams tonight~!
Trimmed the one chopped last week.
View attachment 52313
Hope everyone is having a great weekend~!
how she smoke! details!! lol. Hope you having a great easter or zombie jesus day

how she smoke! details!! lol. Hope you having a great easter or zombie jesus day
I think she is just what I have been looking for.🔥
Got me going and made me laugh till late in the night~! :love:
I commented on Granny corner how the one I trimmed yesterday had a smell I didn't recognize.
I am lousy at name that smell but some smells are common.
The ZD was not familiar to me. Maybe it is the tennis ball aroma you and Max mention.
I would have thought tennis balls to be more rubbery like?
Either way with zero cure she burned nice and tasted great.
I used the bong last night, but just twisted a joint of her moments ago.
I tip my hat to you good sir~!🔥
To boot the buds are beautiful~!:love:

Ok everyone seems happier in their new digs so I went through and did LST clips and small strategic defol yesterday
DSC_0847 - Copy.JPG
Gained a little more head room bending them.
DSC_0844 - Copy.JPGDSC_0845 - Copy.JPGDSC_0846.JPG
^^The autos^^
So being fairly pleased I decreased light to 16-8 today so tomorrow will be first day of less light.
Going to drop another 2 hours next weekend and then maybe move the two big girls out of the tent and get the clones into the tent under 18-6.
I do see pistils on many of the plants already.😁

Big THANKS to all who follow along and participate on this thread and wherever on this forum.
1 year ago today this forum was started and you guys have made this forum a great place to be.
Thanks so much to all my Bud Builders family~!:love:

🤦‍♂️ Will that hurt your floor much bud..those bud builder stickers fit snugly on the fans guard..me likely.😃

Na no harm.
The room is on a 6 inch concrete slab, not a wood floor like in a house.
I would not use the blumats in my house.
I am sure it is user error also.
Just got to get them dialed in but if the plants don't drink quick it is very hard to know if you are set right.
These girls just got up potted and I see roots in the drip holes on bottom of pots already~!
Yea the sticker fit the fan just right~!
Hoping the videos being on imgur get us a little more exposure.
I'll send you stickers if you want Max~!
Message info if you want a couple.

We are getting a lot of guests on here lately .I’ve noticed the views to my thread has been going up rather quickly…is moe making them as I was going to hit him up down the track when he makes something to smuggle seeds to me lol..

Moe didn't make these, but should be able to soon.
I ordered these and sent half to Moe to pass out with prizes and for the 420 event.
I kept half and have been mailing them to whoever wants.
Say the word man you're all good in my book. :love:
I was thinking of asking my supply store if I could just leave some on the counter for customers to take free.
The leaf would get many takers, and some might even chase us down.
Got matching magnets coming too~!🥴
Legal state~! 🥳😁

Steam, I have been meaning to thank you for your help and support of our first 420 event! Most appreciated! Moe and I will be winging it!
Our convo:
Moe: What do we do at this event?
Me: Network!
Moe: Guess I will just follow you around, and video you for the lives.
Me: Um nope.
😂🥹😂

Turned lights to 12/12 today so tomorrow will be day one flower.
Plenty of pistils already on many if not most plants.
The 2 Super Lemon Haze are about 4 feet tall~!
Fruit Punch right there with them and TIGHT nodes on her coming for stretch.
Autos and the ZD and RR in flower are very close.
The ZD really seems sativa dom with soft buds.
The RR has rock hard buds.
The autos and both flowering looked whipped with still white pistils.

DSC_0852 - Copy.JPGDSC_0853 - Copy.JPG
^^ZD,SB,ZD clones^^-------------------------------------------------------^^Cherry Pie that auto^^
DSC_0854 - Copy.JPGDSC_0855.JPG
^^London Pound Cake auto^^-------------------^^ Rum Runner^^
DSC_0856 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0857 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0858 - Copy.JPG

Happy Saturday you all survived the eclipse~!

Turned lights to 12/12 today so tomorrow will be day one flower.
Plenty of pistils already on many if not most plants.
The 2 Super Lemon Haze are about 4 feet tall~!
Fruit Punch right there with them and TIGHT nodes on her coming for stretch.
Autos and the ZD and RR in flower are very close.
The ZD really seems sativa dom with soft buds.
The RR has rock hard buds.
The autos and both flowering looked whipped with still white pistils.

View attachment 54338View attachment 54339
^^ZD,SB,ZD clones^^-------------------------------------------------------^^Cherry Pie that auto^^
View attachment 54340View attachment 54341
^^London Pound Cake auto^^-------------------^^ Rum Runner^^
View attachment 54346
View attachment 54347
View attachment 54348

Happy Saturday you all survived the eclipse~!
Fan stickers for the WIN!!!! 😂

The two in flower are doing better now they are out of the tent.
It is some unknown dynamic as far as I know. I mean I don't know why.
The rum runner has just been burning the leaves up. Might be a pain to clean but I figure the silicone BBQ brush will clean it up.
I think it will be fire for sure. She is close to done IMO. Started 2 weeks behind and 4 weeks total slower than the last group but really only 2 weeks extra here.
That may only be 10 weeks tops if you count from 12/12. It is 12+ weeks if you count from 14/10.
The Zamal Dreams looks good I am seeing first color change in pistils. She could keep going longer I think. I may just let her keep going.
Her buds are soft so maybe they just need more time.
I got till around June now just cruising 12/12.
Neither of them have been much trouble they just hated the tent? The challenge to finish a plant grows the longer you grow them.
I have not flowered a plant this long indoors ever that I remember.
Yea I think I went from 18/6 to 12/12 in like 3 weeks/jumps. 16/8,14/10, finally 12/12.

When I went in to look today the SLH was only 2-3 inches from touching the light and still felt cool~!
I raised the lights up and thought stretch should be over soon I hope~!
Hoping the Quoddy Bay is fueling the large growth.
Even the ones I mainlined are like serious bushes with loads of bud sites on them.
I noticed roots in the drain holes about 2 weeks after up potting so hoping the roots are all over in the pot.

I liked doing 10 minutes a day every day, easy when using Eplugs, but not so easy on pin timers.
That would mean I'd have to go out there every day~! So no slacker there. 😁 That and low tech pin timers here.:rolleyes:

Man I will risk it and say I think the blumats are dialed in to be life support and I only need to check on these girls 2x a week~!
I visit them 2-3 times weekdays depending on my schedule. Most task are weekend activity.
I got 3 more carrots and rings that I can hook up the clones if I want.
Barrel should be empty tomorrow so I can drill another hole for bulkhead and feed line #3 and then I will get them all hooked up.
Maybe up pot them also.

So my schedule; been going North now for maybe 6 weeks now and MAYBE this week [#7] we will start installing some copper~!
Turns out when we removed the old roof on the dome it was 100% terracotta~! We have spent the last 4 weeks or so cladding the whole thing in wood.
So what might have been 2 months is now likely 3 easy maybe 4 months~!:oops:
Only good news is that we have a local metal job at the Saratoga race track to do before we go west~!
The local job will be the highest paying of all 3 so it really makes a big difference in moral.

Last edited:
So everyday I go in the room these Super Lemon Haze just keep trying to touch the lights~!
I mean they are within 2 inches of light everyday.
This is why the call it stretch.
DSC_0858 - Copy.JPG
^^ 4/13 couple inches short of 4 feet.^^
DSC_0859 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0860 - Copy.JPG
^^ 4-5 inches at least in the last 4-5 days~!^^
Super Lemon Haze over 4 feet and Fruit Punch right there with them at 4 feet.
Going to need to re arrange the room [ again ] and hope the stretch is almost over.
The room is becoming crowded earlier than usual. 😁

Back
Top Bottom