i bet you're ridin low like a pirate too... C'mon lets see em Steam!!!!!!

giphy.gif

sorry not a prate... a Pirate!!! ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ RRRRRRRRRR!!!!! you know what pirates favorite letter is?? RRRR nah you'd think so, but it's actually the C!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

i bet you're ridin low like a prate too... C'mon lets see em Steam!!!!!!

giphy.gif
I did play hooky from pics or report last week.
Getting crowded in the room.
Had to install a bunch of Yo-yos and even stakes/poles~!
Not yet have I had buds so heavy to pull down strong branches but this grow is doing it in many places.
Everyday I find another branch hanging or changing direction.
I think I am week 6. I love the slow flip.. It makes me not necessarily early. 2 week cushion.
I have seen yellow leaves on many plants despite adding more N than usual and even pHing my water a little down from tap levels.
Pics later on.

My fucking lawn mower caught on fire last weekend..:mad:
Not the #1 mower but she is pretty crispy now~!
Something must have nested in the muffler [ I think] and when I was almost done mowing the back yard it went poof~!
Even just went and bought new battery for it after getting her mower going, now I got 2...🙃

Looking good dude! Hell of a grow there..

How is your tractor working out for you? I went to the Kubota dealership last weekend to look at a sub-compact for around the house/snowblower. My old man had bad luck with his but we're pretty sure he got a lemon. They ended up buying it back off him. My brother has an LX and hasn't had any trouble.

Looking good dude! Hell of a grow there..

How is your tractor working out for you? I went to the Kubota dealership last weekend to look at a sub-compact for around the house/snowblower. My old man had bad luck with his but we're pretty sure he got a lemon. They ended up buying it back off him. My brother has an LX and hasn't had any trouble.
My parents neighbor has a BX25, he has had it like 15 years hes never had any issues with it other than fuel gelling when it's below 0

I did play hooky from pics or report last week.
Getting crowded in the room.
Had to install a bunch of Yo-yos and even stakes/poles~!
Not yet have I had buds so heavy to pull down strong branches but this grow is doing it in many places.
Everyday I find another branch hanging or changing direction.
I think I am week 6. I love the slow flip.. It makes me not necessarily early. 2 week cushion.
I have seen yellow leaves on many plants despite adding more N than usual and even pHing my water a little down from tap levels.
Pics later on.

nice!! sounds like you got a hell of a bumper crop growing on!!! i played hooky on the updates as well... gonna snap a few here before the lights come on.

i have a couple yellowing as well, nothing major.

can't wait to see your jungle man!!!!!!!

My fucking lawn mower caught on fire last weekend..:mad:
Not the #1 mower but she is pretty crispy now~!
Something must have nested in the muffler [ I think] and when I was almost done mowing the back yard it went poof~!
Even just went and bought new battery for it after getting her mower going, now I got 2...🙃

NOOOOOOO!!!!!! not the ol standby!!!

guess your wife has to do ALL the mowing now? hehe

Week 6 in the books and the room is doing great~!:love:DSC_0897 - Copy.JPG
^ Zamal Dreams^
DSC_0898 - Copy.JPG
^ GMO X Orange Dreams^
DSC_0899 - Copy.JPG
^ GMO X Orange dreams^
DSC_0900 - Copy.JPG
^ Fruit Punch^
DSC_0901.JPG
^ Max AC^
DSC_0902 - Copy.JPG
^ Max AC^
DSC_0903 - Copy.JPG
^ Super Lemon Haze^
DSC_0904 - Copy.JPG
^Super Lemon Haze^
DSC_0905 - Copy.JPG
^ Super Lemon Haze^
DSC_0906 - Copy.JPG
^ Super Lemon Haze^
DSC_0907 - Copy.JPG
^ Fruit Punch^
DSC_0908 - Copy.JPG
^ Fruit Punch^
DSC_0909 - Copy.JPG
^ Super Lemon Haze^
DSC_0910 - Copy.JPG
^Serious Black ^
DSC_0911 - Copy.JPG
^ Serious Black^
DSC_0912 - Copy.JPG
^Serious Black^
DSC_0913 - Copy.JPG
^ Zamal Dreams^
DSC_0914 - Copy.JPG
^ Purple Crunch^
DSC_0915 - Copy.JPG
^ Mystery plant #1^
DSC_0917 - Copy.JPG
^ Fruit Punch^

Steam, did you add your co2?
No~! Can you imagine if I did~!
I have read that the SLH could take 13 weeks .
They really would like it to help them deal with the heat I am sure.
Room is running upper 80s lately with the AC control it to that level.
I guess I could turn it lower.
Finishing up North this week hopefully and may flip the room to run its 12/12 at night.
She has been 12/12 8 am- 8pm but I will flip it to 8pm-8am to help with the heat that I know is coming.

I still have the 3 clones in tent so not real sure what is next.
I would like to make as many as possible of the Serious Black.
The ZD I have plenty of seeds for so?
I should probably start the auto seeds I have for outdoors and consider getting the 2 ZD out in the sun.
My yard is total sun. Sun up to sun down.🌞

Hell yes! Looking great in there! :love:
Thanks man~!
You're new here. I get carried away sometimes~! 😁

NOOOOOOO!!!!!! not the ol standby!!!

guess your wife has to do ALL the mowing now? hehe
DSC_0927 - Copy.JPG
If love was blind I would pour a drink and sit down to explain this picture to them~! :love::ROFLMAO:

No~! Can you imagine if I did~!
I have read that the SLH could take 13 weeks .
They really would like it to help them deal with the heat I am sure.
Room is running upper 80s lately with the AC control it to that level.
I guess I could turn it lower.
Finishing up North this week hopefully and may flip the room to run its 12/12 at night.
She has been 12/12 8 am- 8pm but I will flip it to 8pm-8am to help with the heat that I know is coming.

I still have the 3 clones in tent so not real sure what is next.
I would like to make as many as possible of the Serious Black.
The ZD I have plenty of seeds for so?
I should probably start the auto seeds I have for outdoors and consider getting the 2 ZD out in the sun.
My yard is total sun. Sun up to sun down.🌞

man if you would have said yes i would have fully believed it. i don't think you need it.

i run mine at night as well. 6pm-6am.. i think tonight i'm going to turn my temp down. got it at 86* right now and my basement is 62* so i can lower it some. to be honest i never really messed with temps like that.

your Serious Black is serious sexy... she deserves to be cloned!!!! thats from B2ACG correct? Anesia born like my imperium x and oreoz?

Yea man the SB is from B2ACG. So is the SLH.(y)

it looks hot out too... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
She said it took her almost 2 hours~!
Retired for 10 years now......
I got her water hole all up, clean and running. Might be the first time actually good to go on Memorial Day.
I have concerns for my slacker status. :oops:
that SLH is a beast!! you should finish her off outside with the ZD!!
1716741073959.png
Buddy I keep thinking my room won't be open till the end of July even if I wanted to do an indoor summer run.
Need to make a plan here soon.

Crowd was just asked to seek shelter at Indy..
Not happening the way we want probably.

Crowd was just asked to seek shelter at Indy..
Not happening the way we want probably.

looks like indy to start at 4:45. Larson is staying and racing Indy. plans to go to charlotte but might not start the 600 but says he'll finish it!! Justin Allgaier is gonna start the 600 in kyles car till he gets there.... CRAZY!!!!!

maybe a little rain in charlotte might help!!! hehe

Went out to look in the room and I want to say the Max AC and Fruit Punch can come down first and soon.
I think I will wait till next weekend and make plans but man they look nice and very close to done.
It won't hurt my feelings if I can pull a plant or two every week from here on out.
This is my deep in the excuse pocket reason I like the slow flip.
Maybe they are in week 7 now or maybe week 8 or 9?
The slow flip lets the quirks of different genetics seem reasonable.
Even one of the SLH had more orange pistils today than before. It basically had none so it was noticed easily.
Room is warm and I think tonight I flip the schedule on them and keep the lights on for 24 hours to have lights on at night now.

The Indy was wild IMO.
They may be fragile cars but man are they fast. The passes and kaos at restarts was unreal.
Nice to see Larson lead a couple and know he knew he was going to learn some things he could never practice. Like green flag pit stops. He may still need more practice but I can't see one reason he would not try again UNLESS Nascar does not give him a pass on not starting every race to make it to the playoffs.
NASCAR rules stipulate that drivers must start all 26 regular-season races to be eligible for the playoffs.
All indications say they will give him a pass and they have not even applied for it yet but other than that going wrong I think it was a good experience for him.

Nascar never mentioning the oncoming rain until 10 minutes before the race ended. The scanners were all a buzz and even I saw it coming on Ventusky...:cautious: Then they acted like they thought it would really pass timely.. :cautious:
Was shaping up to be a good race.

Went out to look in the room and I want to say the Max AC and Fruit Punch can come down first and soon.
I think I will wait till next weekend and make plans but man they look nice and very close to done.
It won't hurt my feelings if I can pull a plant or two every week from here on out.
This is my deep in the excuse pocket reason I like the slow flip.
Maybe they are in week 7 now or maybe week 8 or 9?
The slow flip lets the quirks of different genetics seem reasonable.
Even one of the SLH had more orange pistils today than before. It basically had none so it was noticed easily.
Room is warm and I think tonight I flip the schedule on them and keep the lights on for 24 hours to have lights on at night now.

The Indy was wild IMO.
They may be fragile cars but man are they fast. The passes and kaos at restarts was unreal.
Nice to see Larson lead a couple and know he knew he was going to learn some things he could never practice. Like green flag pit stops. He may still need more practice but I can't see one reason he would not try again UNLESS Nascar does not give him a pass on not starting every race to make it to the playoffs.
NASCAR rules stipulate that drivers must start all 26 regular-season races to be eligible for the playoffs.
All indications say they will give him a pass and they have not even applied for it yet but other than that going wrong I think it was a good experience for him.

Nascar never mentioning the oncoming rain until 10 minutes before the race ended. The scanners were all a buzz and even I saw it coming on Ventusky...:cautious: Then they acted like they thought it would really pass timely.. :cautious:
Was shaping up to be a good race.

i can't remember but didn't kyle busch miss races on her championship year? that was the same year she got hurt, right? i guess an injury might be different than this though. they made the decision to stay and race indy. they knew right then and there he would not start the 600.. might have been a bad decision if they did in fact understand all the rules and implications... i would assume HMS is on top of that stuff so not sure.. maybe it came down to money, a lot of cash went into that one race...

i just wanted a little rain at the 600.. and at the beginning, Kyle bought the whole dang storm with him!!!!! 😮

Back
Top Bottom