Full moon next week 6/21 so I want my seeds wet by then.
I'll do the 2 Stoney Tropicana Cherry, 10 Ethos Cherry Duo, 4 Grape Crescendo, 2 Grape Balls of Fire, 2 Cherry Garcia, and 2 Planet of the Grapes.
That makes 22 which is how the extra large VG rolls~!
I still have 2 Zamal Dreams clones and 1 Sirius Black clone in my tent that I think are going outside. They are thick bushes about 18 inches tall.
Then the tent will be freed up since the room will probably flower till July.
Feels good having a plan. So if all works as planned I can have these done by middle October for a fall grow before the cold returns.

Full moon next week 6/21 so I want my seeds wet by then.
I'll do the 2 Stoney Tropicana Cherry, 10 Ethos Cherry Duo, 4 Grape Crescendo, 2 Grape Balls of Fire, 2 Cherry Garcia, and 2 Planet of the Grapes.
That makes 22 which is how the extra large VG rolls~!
I still have 2 Zamal Dreams clones and 1 Sirius Black clone in my tent that I think are going outside. They are thick bushes about 18 inches tall.
Then the tent will be freed up since the room will probably flower till July.
Feels good having a plan. So if all works as planned I can have these done by middle October for a fall grow before the cold returns.

that trop cherry is good man.. damn i wasn't expecting it. i had just first opened the cure bag since i put it in there and wow it turned on the stank switch!!! smoked very nice too.. i didn't cough once. i didn't find any seeds from the buds i smoked... didn't even use a grinder!!

i sure hope the seeds you guys found grows the same plant... damn is she flavorful!!

that trop cherry is good man.. damn i wasn't expecting it. i had just first opened the cure bag since i put it in there and wow it turned on the stank switch!!! smoked very nice too.. i didn't cough once. i didn't find any seeds from the buds i smoked... didn't even use a grinder!!

i sure hope the seeds you guys found grows the same plant... damn is she flavorful!!
She stood out in pictures even.
One of my Max AC is all red now~!
The leaves look cool and the buds are more red than purple.
To add to the win the cannatrol is coming from Vermont.
Could not get much closer.

Last edited:

sweet, you'll have it next week maybe... you're gonna be busy!!

I am hopeful for quick ship after reading that. I didn't realize they are in Vermont. Just 2 hours away~!
Got 4 bags of Stonington arriving tomorrow with lawn mower parts.
Funny with such poor planning how this may all work out~! 🥴

I am hopeful for quick ship after reading that. I didn't realize they are in Vermont. Just 2 hours away~!
Got 4 bags of Stonington arriving tomorrow with lawn mower parts.
Funny with such poor planning how this may all work out~! 🥴

mower parts??!?! it's gonna get hot next week.. way too hot to work on a mower thats for sure!!

i'm very intrigued by their vapor control system... gotta be more than a fridge with a dehumidifier, or everybody would be using that.

can't wait to hear what you have to say about it.. even though OLDCRO kinda already filled my ears.

Hey! You are starting a "Ruckus" over here, it may be your thread but showin all these beautiful plants is getting pleasurable !! A Cannatrol, enviromental controller, oh Man, now you done it. Cheers

Lights just turned on to day of week 8.
The 2 Sirius Black must be different phenos as one is green and the other purple. You can see them end of first video near CO2 tank at end.
View attachment 61052
View attachment 61053
View attachment 61054
^^ Those 3 are Fruit Punch last one being the 4 footer^^
View attachment 61055
View attachment 61056
^^ Both Purple Crunch ^^
View attachment 61057
^ Max AC^ Never had fox tails before this run. Not a problem but there are a bunch in this grow.
View attachment 61058
^ Zamal Dreams^ All of these and the GMX Orange are going to be bombs. Monster buds. Serious weight on these plants.
View attachment 61059
View attachment 61060
View attachment 61061
View attachment 61062
View attachment 61063
View attachment 61064
View attachment 61065
Going to have to chop some of the GPS soon.
Everyone is on water only, the fade and leaf yellowing has started lights are under 75%.
Hoping to be done done by the end of this month.
Trying to figure what is next.
Hope everyone had a great weekend.
Party party people~!
😍.some nice looking heifers in there Steam..plenty of meat on the bone lol.

It is here~!
So in the instruction book, last page, pro tips;
This is not a refrigerator!! You can achieve about a 6 degree swing in temperature from ambient room temperature.
Well that ain't going to happen in the shop this week. It will be close to 100 this week and the shop will be close to 90 I am sure.
So I will find a place inside for it this round.
I will have bud in it tomorrow wherever I put it.;)

It is here~!
This is not a refrigerator!! You can achieve about a 6 degree swing in temperature from ambient room temperature.
Well that ain't going to happen in the shop this week. It will be close to 100 this week and the shop will be close to 90 I am sure.
Hell yeah!
I might need to start hiding some money from my wife 🤔 😅

It is here~!

this tells us that it is in fact a thermoelectric cooler and not a conventional freon style fridge.

Does that work for you? When it comes what do you tell her? Won it in a raffle?

i tried the raffle one time.. then i got the question and just how much was this raffle?... i stumbled for a second caught off guard and was immediately busted!! i am a terrible liar,, got a tell face a mile away!!

this tells us that it is in fact a thermoelectric cooler and not a conventional freon style fridge.

i tried the raffle one time.. then i got the question and just how much was this raffle?... i stumbled for a second caught off guard and was immediately busted!! i am a terrible liar,, got a tell face a mile away!!
From what I could tell after looking at my buddies last night it dosnt cool at all goes off ambient temp of room and there is a thermo electric dehumidifier or some gadget on the back and a pc fan down below on a metal plate that helps it circulate.

So seeds are in the mega VG~! Running with the moon again~!
Had one change in line up.
Here is what went in; 2 Stoney Tropicana Cherry, 10 Ethos Cherry Duo [ 5 Cherry Pie R1/ 5 Cherry OG R1], 4 Grape Crescendo, 2 Grape Balls of Fire, 2 Cherry Garcia, 1 Planet of the Grapes, and 1 Max AC. Turns out I onl;y had 1 POG so I chose Max AC because of the red one in room now.
Put them in the tent in the room where it is nice and warm like upper 80s.
Set up 3 pots for the clones to go outside. Each pot holds almost a full 1.5cufeet of Stonington.
Try to get them out this week but leery with heat wave and all.

From what I could tell after looking at my buddies last night it dosnt cool at all goes off ambient temp of room and there is a thermo electric dehumidifier or some gadget on the back and a pc fan down below on a metal plate that helps it circulate.

from what i learned it runs from a Peltier style cooler just like a portable elec cooler or the small cosmetic and can coolers work. they're very economical to run but can't get as cold as conventional freon systems. the upside is they run cheaper and the only moving part on them to go bad are the replaceable PC fans. the downside is they don't get as cold.

So seeds are in the mega VG~! Running with the moon again~!
Had one change in line up.
Here is what went in; 2 Stoney Tropicana Cherry, 10 Ethos Cherry Duo [ 5 Cherry Pie R1/ 5 Cherry OG R1], 4 Grape Crescendo, 2 Grape Balls of Fire, 2 Cherry Garcia, 1 Planet of the Grapes, and 1 Max AC. Turns out I onl;y had 1 POG so I chose Max AC because of the red one in room now.
Put them in the tent in the room where it is nice and warm like upper 80s.
Set up 3 pots for the clones to go outside. Each pot holds almost a full 1.5cufeet of Stonington.
Try to get them out this week but leery with heat wave and all.

so a few of them are cultivars you ran already, correct?
i know the max AC for sure, i thought i remember you growing the grape balls of fire and the cherry Garcia for sure.. thought i remembered planet of the grapes too... you must have really liked these to run them again?

🤞 🤞

Yea I have run everyone of these.
I will do new stuff in the fall.
Not sure this time of year will give me the best run so didn't want to risk and judge new stuff if it went badly.

Just keep em watered and send it (?)

Let nature beat em into shape, the strongest survive(?)

👊
Yea I got the 3 clones outside yesterday.
They are in large pots around 7-10 gallons, I think.
About a full bag 1.5 cu.feet of Stonington with a layer of Quoddy bay compost covering the top completely.

Last edited:
It is here~!
You sum of a bitch

You sum of a bitch
I loaded all six shelves, and the unit is running at 68f/60RH.
No water for first day then install the little dish and sponge.
Only thing I did not do was weigh what I put in.
They recommend 2.2lbs wet [1 kilo] so hopefully I did not overdo it.
The buds from Max AC and Fruit Punch are dense.
The instructions say that may require an extra day.
Going to try to have fun learning.

Back
Top Bottom