The Dragons Wares-

dragonsflamegenetics

Herb Hitman
Reaction score
Well, figured I should put up a for sale post since I got my nice badge lol.

So - How I do my beans - Every pack purchased always comes with a freebie pack as well. pack for pack matched. IE 3 purchased = 3 freebies as well.

Regular lines - 10 beans
Feminized lines - 6 beans.

Current in stock feminized lines -

Zamal Dreams
Mac dragon Glue
Garlic Mac Dragon
Orangutan Dreams

Current in stock Regular lines-

Amber Dragon
Adrenaline Dragon
Dragons Hashplant f2
Silver Dragon Haze
Dragons Stash f3
Tahoe Dragon Cookies v2
Missys Stash v2
Wyrm Stash
Celestial Dragon
Dragons brew
Garlic stash v13 and v21
Orange Stash v1 and lisa version
Red Bulgarian Dragon

Price per pack - 100 USD

All lines released have gone thru extensive testing, and I stand behind them 110% any issues, I give my word, will be made right. Pictures of all available as well!

Also -

I've been debating it, and I am curious to see what interest people would have in DFG breeder cuts.... /community clones so I will also put up a quick list of possible clone availability - and gauge interest.

Breeder Cuts - Thinking 200 per and would send multiple unrooted, if they fail to root, would include a free resend.

Blackberry Moonshine bx1 -
Mac Dragon #10
Modified Macberry Moonshine
Haole Moonshine #3
Haole Moonshine #13

Community Cuts - Thinking 100 per - multiple unrooted, and a free resend if didn't root as well.

Fire OG
Deathstar
Chem 91 SKVA
Black Velvet
TK
Gorilla glue 4
Zoap
Pinesoul
Obama Kush

I'm interested at some point in a few of the community strains I'm after. Got another lead on them but your price is just as good and you are trusted around here. Just mentioning I got another lead incase you don't find it worth while and I don't get to you in time. May take me a while.

Super fool thank you!

answered my question before i could ask it. people better not sleep on that mischief mike cut of bms bx1! trust i'll be putting in a request for that once i'm back in a position to be able to keep mothers for a while.

Just got mine from Jeff~! I ordered off his website https://www.dragonsflamegenetics.com/ and ordered like a common man.
Made no mention of who I am { aka the slacker} .
Open the envelope and blown away~! I was really just as hopeful for a sticker as the seeds but he went above and beyond.
I ordered 2 packs and there is 7~!!!!
I am sure this is not common, but his generosity, support to this site and overall manner he conducts his business has me sold.
I really wanted sativa so the Zamal Dreams and Yunnan Dragon which he doubled up for me:love: are really what I was looking for.
All these extras leave me very excited. These will be my next grow sometime around Jan hopefully.
Big hug Jeff and love how you do things man~! šŸ‘Š
DSC_0524.JPG
DSC_0526.JPG
I am really looking forward to these~!

Just got mine from Jeff~! I ordered off his website https://www.dragonsflamegenetics.com/ and ordered like a common man.
Made no mention of who I am { aka the slacker} .
Open the envelope and blown away~! I was really just as hopeful for a sticker as the seeds but he went above and beyond.
I ordered 2 packs and there is 7~!!!!
I am sure this is not common, but his generosity, support to this site and overall manner he conducts his business has me sold.
I really wanted sativa so the Zamal Dreams and Yunnan Dragon which he doubled up for me:love: are really what I was looking for.
All these extras leave me very excited. These will be my next grow sometime around Jan hopefully.
Big hug Jeff and love how you do things man~! šŸ‘Š
View attachment 25421
View attachment 25423
I am really looking forward to these~!
I gotta get shit straight and buy some beans from Jeff. Ive wanted too since that other place but shit just keeps getting in the way of my weed funds šŸ˜‘šŸ˜¤
Really wanted some Love Stash but im pretty sure those are gone.

I gotta get shit straight and buy some beans from Jeff. Ive wanted too since that other place but shit just keeps getting in the way of my weed funds šŸ˜‘šŸ˜¤
Really wanted some Love Stash but im pretty sure those are gone.
He sent me 2 of the Modified Blackberry Moonshine BX1 via Cherry Pie tha are regular seeds if you want one.
You are super active here and would have no problem splitting my bonus with you.
Say the word, we can meet up or I can mail. šŸ‘Š

He sent me 2 of the Modified Blackberry Moonshine BX1 via Cherry Pie tha are regular seeds if you want one.
You are super active here and would have no problem splitting my bonus with you.
Say the word, we can meet up or I can mail. šŸ‘Š
Ill get ahold of you DM, i cant say no to that kind of offer, appreciate it man! šŸ‘ŠšŸ¼

I'm not a hype guy, nor have any reason other than to give kudos, but I've followed Jeff for a long fucking time. I've seen the payne this cat has gone through to get to where he's at, and of damn near every "breeder" we have for choices now, DFG sets the bar way too fuckin high man.

MMS, Katsu, Freak Genetics, Nirvana, Greenhouse, Brother's Grimm, etc ALL can't hold a candle to this guy.

BMS BX1? Narcotic weed. I call it Ambien, because the shit will knock you tf out. Y'all sleeping on that cut.
Love Stash? the name speaks for itself. I gained a name on my old street because of gifting that out to the other moms. We don't talk about that. Sorry seeds aren't available anymore; yet.

Dude is humble and actually talks with his customers. Hit him up via email or instagram or other platforms and dude gives a shit about your grow, but more so gives a shit about you. He's a downright good human.

Jeff is a solid cat. Give this mofo your goddamn money!

Iā€™ve got a pack of that love stash, looks like a good one. View attachment 25504
Love stash was very popular with guests and patients. great yielder, potency is up there, and if your lady has been ignoring your "needs," her mind will change after a sesh with this. it works like whiskey without the hangover.

Looking over the list of the photos any suggestions?

I'm thinking I may go with some cuts. That Blackberry Moonshine keeps shouting at me. The Chem 91 SKVA is also interesting as I've been looking around for some Chem Dawg.

I'm not a hype guy, nor have any reason other than to give kudos, but I've followed Jeff for a long fucking time. I've seen the payne this cat has gone through to get to where he's at, and of damn near every "breeder" we have for choices now, DFG sets the bar way too fuckin high man.

MMS, Katsu, Freak Genetics, Nirvana, Greenhouse, Brother's Grimm, etc ALL can't hold a candle to this guy.

BMS BX1? Narcotic weed. I call it Ambien, because the shit will knock you tf out. Y'all sleeping on that cut.
Love Stash? the name speaks for itself. I gained a name on my old street because of gifting that out to the other moms. We don't talk about that. Sorry seeds aren't available anymore; yet.

Dude is humble and actually talks with his customers. Hit him up via email or instagram or other platforms and dude gives a shit about your grow, but more so gives a shit about you. He's a downright good human.

Jeff is a solid cat. Give this mofo your goddamn money!

seriously man, that means a lot to me. The growers /breeder's life is a lonely road at times, and it's not an easy road, not that life is easy for anyone. But it means a lot to be able to share this journey with good people and means the world to me that my seeds have been something that speaks to people in ways that my socially awkward ass can never do. It still blows me away, as I started this because I want to smoke killer ganja, and see what the plant has to offer. Never would or could have predicted where cannabis would take me, or the amazing people Ive got to meet along the way because of it.

This bowl of Haole moonshine is for you my friend.

As always,

Stay free, stay high

-the dragon

Looking over the list of the photos any suggestions?

I'm thinking I may go with some cuts. That Blackberry Moonshine keeps shouting at me. The Chem 91 SKVA is also interesting as I've been looking around for some Chem Dawg.
I dare you to find a bad review of the blackberry moonshine :) I get bored with nearly every cut eventually...and she's been in my stable the longest. Its not by accident either. Shes moved with me to Mendocino from oregon, then back to Oregon, then to hawaii, then into tissue lab, then back to me when I got back to oregon post hawaii. Shes been the mother to so many dank keeper daughters as well. tangerine, skunk, febreeze, fuel, sour rotting fruit, are generally the words I hear people use to describe her.

if you can give her space, Modified macberry moonshine is also killer, no matter how big your room if, she will take it over. always the most vigorous in my garden, and I generally have to hack 2-3 feet off her to keep her contained to the size of everything else. Skunk and garlic and fuel nose and taste.

Chem 91 is a grail for a reason for sure, but she, imo, is highly undependable. Very easy to piss off, old and tired, always the last to root, always the first to rust out or get cal def or over watered, or underwatered lol. But - when you nail her, its hard to beat the potency she delivers. even pissed she still makes potent smoke.

Orangutan Dreams - now sold out.

clone mother - Haole Moonshine #13 has been removed from rotation. She dank....but the 3....its the jar the empties much faster than the 13 jar, for both my wife and me, and its really hard to keep the space dedicated for 2 phenos of the same line when one is clearly the favorite.

Back
Top Bottom