A Cornucopia of Delightful Cannabis Cultivars

rocj77

Dank Daredevil
Reaction score
Figured I would post my current grow while I have a good after work buzz going.
My current grow consists of 8 different cultivars from 3 different breeders.
I had packs of regular seeds sitting in my wine fridge, and had to force myself to stop growing out only feminized varieties
The reg packs were Exotic Genetix Chocolate Marshmallow (GG4x Mint Chocolate Chip) , Hazelnut Cream (Miami Haze x Cookies n Cream), and Hyp3rids Wolfman Haze (95 silver haze x Lieu Hanh) and Sawa IBL (Lime1 Bx x SBSE).
I also had 4 packs of feminized sitting around that I wanted to grow out so I added a Dragons Flame Mac Dragon Bx1( Mac Dragon #7 x Orange Dreams, and Exotic Genetix Blackout Bobby ( Gelato x Rainbow Chip), Lemon Drip ( Lemon Tree x Grease Monkey) , and Gary Poppins ( Gary Payton x Red Runtz).

I started with 15 plants, 11 regs and 4 fems
I sent out leaf samples last week and got lucky and 7 out of 11 are female so that makes a total of 11 plants. gonna be a tight fit between a 4x4 and a 3x3
Right now I am at day 21 and plan on letting them go until the weekend then topping once, then flipping in 10 days.

rmg5i3hpxm1b1.jpg

I also had 4 packs of feminized sitting around that I wanted to grow out so I added a Dragons Flame Mac Dragon Bx1( Mac Dragon #7 x Orange Dreams
I grew this strain a couple of grows ago. Was a very fun grow, my first to break a lb on a single plant, and tested out at 25.5% thc.

It was not a perfect grow for me but still turned out pretty good and I learned a lot. Was my second grow in hydro.

IMG_1061.JPG

Last edited:
I grew this strain a couple of grows ago. Was a very fun grow, my first to break a lb on a single plant, and tested out at 25.5% thc.

It was not a perfect grow for me but still turned out pretty good and I learned a lot. Was my second grow in hydro.

P.S. I am not able to see your .webp photo and I think there are some tech issues with that extension. For now at least, best to upload jpgs.

@Moe.Red, did we ever get the .webp thing figured out? Last I remember these .webp file extensions were not going to work?

View attachment 3924
I am excited to grow the strain, I also have 3 more packs of his I have dragons stash, dragons dream and Love stash

Whats your media? Looking like coco/perlite? Maybe 70/30?
I've been using promix HP the past couple grows with decent results. I was actually planning on going coco this grow and automating my water setup but unfortunately I ran out of money and had to pay a crazy auto repair bill last month so the auto watering setup never happened so I stuck with the promix since I'll be manually watering them this time. I really need to setup blumats or some kind of system, I used AC Infinity SIP pots last run but I didn't like how I got salt build up and needed to top feed anyway and it defeated the whole point of using the pots

I've been using promix HP the past couple grows with decent results. I was actually planning on going coco this grow and automating my water setup but unfortunately I ran out of money and had to pay a crazy auto repair bill last month so the auto watering setup never happened so I stuck with the promix since I'll be manually watering them this time. I really need to setup blumats or some kind of system, I used AC Infinity SIP pots last run but I didn't like how I got salt build up and needed to top feed anyway and it defeated the whole point of using the pots
Thats a pretty forgiving media… great choice.

Hiw about nutrients?

Also if you worried about watering have a read here and if you have any questions just holler.

Figured I would post my current grow while I have a good after work buzz going.
My current grow consists of 8 different cultivars from 3 different breeders.
I had packs of regular seeds sitting in my wine fridge, and had to force myself to stop growing out only feminized varieties
The reg packs were Exotic Genetix Chocolate Marshmallow (GG4x Mint Chocolate Chip) , Hazelnut Cream (Miami Haze x Cookies n Cream), and Hyp3rids Wolfman Haze (95 silver haze x Lieu Hanh) and Sawa IBL (Lime1 Bx x SBSE).
I also had 4 packs of feminized sitting around that I wanted to grow out so I added a Dragons Flame Mac Dragon Bx1( Mac Dragon #7 x Orange Dreams, and Exotic Genetix Blackout Bobby ( Gelato x Rainbow Chip), Lemon Drip ( Lemon Tree x Grease Monkey) , and Gary Poppins ( Gary Payton x Red Runtz).

I started with 15 plants, 11 regs and 4 fems
I sent out leaf samples last week and got lucky and 7 out of 11 are female so that makes a total of 11 plants. gonna be a tight fit between a 4x4 and a 3x3
Right now I am at day 21 and plan on letting them go until the weekend then topping once, then flipping in 10 days.
Rocj77 welcome to the forum, interesting to hear you had the plants sexed, what's the cost to get that done and i assume you are in a legal state

I really liked the Jack's I grew my best plant on that stuff but read up on the cropsalt and figured it couldn't hurt to give it a try. Worsr case scenario I go back to the Jack's
Yeah very similar… have you delved into the addition of triacontanol yet? With thise types of salts there is a product called massive thats easily incorporated. Its a natural PGR. If used at or just after stretch can plump up those buds pretty well.

Just food for thought. Lol should prob let ya settle in a bit before blasting you with a million questions

Yeah very similar… have you delved into the addition of triacontanol yet? With thise types of salts there is a product called massive thats easily incorporated. Its a natural PGR. If used at or just after stretch can plump up those buds pretty well.

Just food for thought. Lol should prob let ya settle in a bit before blasting you with a million questions
Alot of funky looking foxtailing that i attribute to using massive. Im not sold

no I haven't tried that stuff yet. In the past I would start adding mono potassium phosphate around day 35 of flower at .5g per gal and work my way up to 1.2g until around day 55. On this one I was just gonna use the cropsalt bloom per their instructions and then use their cake at the end which looks to be some type of potassium supplements

no I haven't tried that stuff yet. In the past I would start adding mono potassium phosphate around day 35 of flower at .5g per gal and work my way up to 1.2g until around day 55. On this one I was just gonna use the cropsalt bloom per their instructions and then use their cake at the end which looks to be some type of potassium supplements
Yeah its likely potassium sulphate…. K demands are high mid to late flower and the sulphur is a precursor to terps and flavinoids

Well I wasn't expecting to be in trim jail until this weekend but this plant I had hanging in the basement finished a little early at day 10 so here I am trimming away the day. This strain is a heirloom lambsbread x 78 La OG Affie she smells like lemon diesel fuel and once week 6 of flower hit she foxtailed like crazy but I've been hunting for an old school og for some time now and I think this one might turn out pretty decent

Attachments

• 20230524_122213.jpg
    20230524_122213.jpg
    864.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 20230524_122245.jpg
    20230524_122245.jpg
    956.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 20230524_122252.jpg
    20230524_122252.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 11
This was one of the plants in my 3x3. I'm gonna blame it on the light, I won a spiderfarmer se5000 light and I think its either defective or it's a shit light because I couldn't hit over 40 dli even with the intensity set at 100 and for a 480w led that's just sad. In the 4x4 I have an older spiderfarmer sf4000 along with an ac infinity t22 and I have to keep it dimmed to 60 or my plants burn I dont understand why the se5000 is so weak unless I got a dud. Either way now I know and will not be using that light to flower anymore so they all will be crammed into the 4x4

I didnt like the way the fan leaves were blocking the lowers. Normally I'm really weird about taking fan leaves off and I usually dont touch a thing until the end of wee 2 flower but since I got 11 In here I have to flip soon so I wanna make sure this canopy is as even as possible since I have 8 strains in this tent. I took 2 of the Sawa plants on the right side down to a lower node and topped them to even out the plants and like a royal jackass I snapped the stem on my mac Dragon so I had to top it lower so it doesn't look dumb but it's still alive and will just be smaller then the rest, sorry Jeff LOL.

Attachments

• 20230528_101516.jpg
    20230528_101516.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
  • 20230528_101458.jpg
    20230528_101458.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 5
I've had my hands full all weekend between the 11 plants and introducing a kitten into my house that was already managed by a 10 year old golden retriever that wasn't a huge fan of cats. Not to toot my own horn or anything, but it took me 4 days and these two are best pals now. Say hello to Sid and Lynx, the garden guardians. Sid.jpg

View attachment sid and lynx.mp4Lynx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom