Chopped & hung everything over the weekend. I didn't do a full wet trim, just trimmed off any fan leaves that had a stem I could get to with my scissors & left all the sugar leaves. Holy crap did I underestimate how long that was going to take. Figured I'd knock it out after the wife went to bed Saturday night. Started about 9:30 pm, had to quit at about 3 AM, woke up at 9 AM & trimmed until about 1:30 (with a short break in the middle to cook/eat lunch).

View attachment 19145

Also, a funny thing happened. My wife has been riding my pretty hard over the money spent to get this project off the ground. I kept trying to explain to her that these were investments that were going to pay off, but I think she doubted whether I would be able to actually see this thing all the way through. However now that she's seen the results, & we're seeing the savings of not buying weed every week she's like "so when are you going to set up a 2nd tent" 🤣
Same with my GF. After this harvest she wanted me to pause for a sec while we spend a few weeks in Cali. Now that its raining weed in the house she remembers what it was like when we were getting close to harvest and we were dry. She asked me if I was planning on automating the grow so we could leave and come back to frosty nuggets like the first time!😑

Thankfully Papa had decided to take some cuts that should be ready in the next week or so to begin veg!🙄😉😄

Been procrastinating on updating this, finished trimming middle of last week. Even doing a lot of the trimming pre-dry it took a long time to trim it all, somewhere around 8 hours in total. I was pretty impressed with my overall yield. Granted I did keep some LARFy buds a lot of people may have saved for extraction, but I pulled in 441 grams total, or exactly 15.75 oz (lol so close to a pound) plus a huge bag of trim I made into some canna coconut oil last night.

Super happy with my results, I guess at this point the only thing left to do here is a final smoke report after curing. I do want to give huge thanks to everyone who helped throughout this journey even if all you did was gave me a like. I definitely couldn't have done it nearly this successfully without all your help. With all that said here's a few pics of the results.

Sour Triangle Market:
20230911_180455.jpg

Lemon Soap:
20230911_180356.jpg

Bananimal:
20230911_180238.jpg

Been procrastinating on updating this, finished trimming middle of last week. Even doing a lot of the trimming pre-dry it took a long time to trim it all, somewhere around 8 hours in total. I was pretty impressed with my overall yield. Granted I did keep some LARFy buds a lot of people may have saved for extraction, but I pulled in 441 grams total, or exactly 15.75 oz (lol so close to a pound) plus a huge bag of trim I made into some canna coconut oil last night.

Super happy with my results, I guess at this point the only thing left to do here is a final smoke report after curing. I do want to give huge thanks to everyone who helped throughout this journey even if all you did was gave me a like. I definitely couldn't have done it nearly this successfully without all your help. With all that said here's a few pics of the results.

Sour Triangle Market:
View attachment 21045

Lemon Soap:
View attachment 21046

Bananimal:
View attachment 21047
15 oz on your first grow is not too shabby, congrats

Back
Top Bottom