A Cornucopia of Delightful Cannabis Cultivars

It was my birthday yesterday and I had one mission so I sat at my computer and refreshed the page every 30 seconds like a crazy person so I didn’t miss the latest bodhi drop. This is the one I wanted badly and it sold out within minutes on all of the seed sites so I made sure I grabbed two packs IMG_2485.jpeg

It was my birthday yesterday and I had one mission so I sat at my computer and refreshed the page every 30 seconds like a crazy person so I didn’t miss the latest bodhi drop. This is the one I wanted badly and it sold out within minutes on all of the seed sites so I made sure I grabbed two packs View attachment 55718
Happy birthday brother. 🎂

Lotus done drying in herbsnow and trimmed up. I put 4oz in a grove bag and threw it in the basement in my little curing room. The rest is hanging in that same room probably another 5-6 oz so not too shabby about 10-11 oz off this snow lotus and about 6 off the lemon cream pie for a total of 17-18 oz. IMG_2499.jpegIMG_2498.jpeg

pics from last night day 5 in flower tent. The stretch is starting and I’m not gonna lie I’m a little intimidated especially since I have a feeling the Panama in the top left is gonna stretch 3x. I switched from watering twice per day once at 830pm and once at 830am to 4 times per day adding 230am and 230pm but the little runoff tray under the small plant in the front right was filling up by mid day and I had to manually empty it or suck out the water with my small water pump so I did what any mechanically declined jackass would do I took a steak knife and cut some drain holes so the runoff flows into the larger drip tray. Looks like shit but it works and that’s all that matters IMG_2506.jpegIMG_2507.jpegIMG_2508.jpegIMG_2509.jpeg

I’m afraid I’m gonna run into an issue soon with the two plants in the back. I need to find a solution for this extra long light hanging chain it’s just too long it’s like 15 inches and that’s just not gonna cut it. In the past I’ve used cheap dollar store shower curtain rings to just hold the light up higher by attaching metal plant wires to the rings but I’d like to do it less ghetto this time so I’m looking for some type of low profile hanger for a spider farmer sf4000 style light if anyone has any suggestions I’m all ears. Mean while back in the tent they’re looking nice but anxiety is setting in about the stretch need to get this light raised within the next 2 weeks or it’s gonna be crazy in hereIMG_2513.jpegIMG_2515.jpegIMG_2516.jpegIMG_2517.jpegIMG_2518.jpeg

need to find a solution for this extra long light hanging chain it’s just too long it’s like 15 inches and that’s just not gonna cut it.
I run 4 ratchet hangers per light, one on each corner. I can get my lights like 3 inches from the ceiling. I hate those hangers for that very reason man.

I run 4 ratchet hangers per light, one on each corner. I can get my lights like 3 inches from the ceiling. I hate those hangers for that very reason man.
The second I typed that last post I remembered I bought ratchet hangers so now I’m gonna search my basement they gotta be down there somewhere

The second I typed that last post I remembered I bought ratchet hangers so now I’m gonna search my basement they gotta be down there somewhere
The hangers are always too cheesy for me to trust. I feel as if my light is gonna snap them and crash on my plants lol. Plus now that I'm running all bar lights, I could grow 6 footers inside raising them to the ceiling 😳

The hangers are always too cheesy for me to trust. I feel as if my light is gonna snap them and crash on my plants lol. Plus now that I'm running all bar lights, I could grow 6 footers inside raising them to the ceiling 😳
I found them and raised the light up a little bit. Now I can get close to the full 7 foot ceiling in this tent I think I’m gonna need it with the two in the back

Only thing that sucks about scrogging in this 4x4 is when it comes time to do the week 2 trim and cleanup. There is an access point on the left but with my equipment hanging on the side flap with the surge protector and cables it’s a real pain to maneuver in there so I did the best I could do. I layed on my side and just reached in there and tried to take as much as I could under the canopy to clean it up and get some air flow then I did the best I could and reached over the two front plants and took some larger fan leaves and a few of the noodle branches I like to call them I still have to clean a few more up but it’s a start. During the week I’ll remove a few more of the scrawny branches that just clog up the canopy but overall I think it looks decent I supercropped the hell out of the Panama and the diesel in the back they’re long lanky ladies

IMG_2558.jpegIMG_2559.jpegIMG_2560.jpegIMG_2561.jpeg

Nice with the super cropping~! (y)

Round two on the defoliation I’m happy with the results now I think I got enough off of the plants. Had to order a 2nd net the tops in the back are all over the place once I get a 2nd net in there they will look better. The buds are developing the fastest on the Panama which I’m surprised I was expecting one of the lemonaid hybrids to bud first but maybe that’s a sign that the panamas won’t take 14 weeks fingers crossed

IMG_2568.jpegIMG_2569.jpegIMG_2565.jpegIMG_2567.jpegIMG_2566.jpegIMG_2570.jpegIMG_2571.jpeg

Installed a 2nd net to try and space out these larger colas in the back. It would figure that my favorite plant in the tent is a high cbd strain, not saying it can’t be a good smoke but the most thc I’m gonna get from this plant is 10% if I’m lucky I’m just hoping for as close to a 1:1 strain as I can get since it seems to help when i get anxiety attacks. IMG_2573.jpegIMG_2574.jpegIMG_2575.jpegIMG_2577.jpegIMG_2578.jpeg

Also I neglected to get a picture of it but I’ll try to remember tonight. The Panama is a bleeder. I noticed that a day after I super cropped that plant everywhere there was a bend on the stem it had this bright red Hawaiian Punch colored marks on the stems and I noticed on one of the topped branches that the sap is blood red which is exciting as hell I never had a bleeder before and I’m not sure if it’s bullshit but I’ve heard that certain bleeders have really good terps but who knows what to believe when growing weed we will see what happens in the end

Also I neglected to get a picture of it but I’ll try to remember tonight. The Panama is a bleeder. I noticed that a day after I super cropped that plant everywhere there was a bend on the stem it had this bright red Hawaiian Punch colored marks on the stems and I noticed on one of the topped branches that the sap is blood red which is exciting as hell I never had a bleeder before and I’m not sure if it’s bullshit but I’ve heard that certain bleeders have really good terps but who knows what to believe when growing weed we will see what happens in the end

Is the Panama a Bodhi strain? I've had a few of those bleeders, all from him, then later his cut Dragon Blood was a known bleeder.
IDK how, what, or why it happens. Even asked Jorge Cervantes about it but he couldn't answer and he published an encyclopedia on cannabis

Back
Top Bottom