Tissue testing

What's the word on the Colorado place? I got like 160 reg seeds I'd like to go thru
I misread. They are 13.00 and if you order 10 or more kits it’s 12.00. Still cheaper then Farmer Freeman. Mail time would take a couple extra days from here.

I misread. They are 13.00 and if you order 10 or more kits it’s 12.00. Still cheaper then Farmer Freeman. Mail time would take a couple extra days from here.
Farmer Freeman is the same 10 tests for 120.
I just never wanted to spend that kind of money, doesnt seem like it would really save me much

Yeah, but at that money, i think its worth my time to just veg them til i know whats what lol. Im a cheap/broke bitch🤣
I’m looking to save time pheno hunting a bunch of reg seeds with limited grow space. I want to cull the males as quickly as possible so I’m not waiting for them to get older to show.

Im not quite 100% sure but I think you can throw them in the flower room for a week till they show sex then back into the veg room..it’s something like that..

Wow fuck..didn’t see that coming .

The last item In the bundle says to purchase another piece of equipment separately if you don’t already have it. Not sure what it is or how much that will add to the cost. I know I don’t have whatever it is, lol. Thanks for the link. The per test cost greatly comes down if you have the volume to test. I don’t plan on doing 300 tests.

Can go down to 50 test.

Still looks like about $1000 worth of equipment though

The last item In the bundle says to purchase another piece of equipment separately if you don’t already have it. Not sure what it is or how much that will add to the cost. I know I don’t have whatever it is, lol. Thanks for the link. The per test cost greatly comes down if you have the volume to test. I don’t plan on doing 300 tests.

I think you need this thing but i know not a thing about the science stuff like this lol.

This very cool~!
I'm all over how this goes for you as one of my favorites Hash Plant is only available in regular m/f seeds.
$15 each even with 10 pack?
Do you have to use all 10 at the same time?
Thanks for sharing man~!

This very cool~!
I'm all over how this goes for you as one of my favorites Hash Plant is only available in regular m/f seeds.
$15 each even with 10 pack?
Do you have to use all 10 at the same time?
Thanks for sharing man~!
If you buy 10 as I did they are 12.00. The total was 128.00 to my mailbox priority mail. You can send one back at a time for testing if you want. I’ll be sending 3 on Monday and will use and send the remaining 7 as needed in the future. So no you don’t have to use all at the same time. I don’t want to waste time growing these for weeks just to find they are male. They are just now two weeks this should save me a lot of time potentially.

Back
Top Bottom