Tissue testing

Collection kit arrived today. I ordered these Thursday afternoon. I’ll take my samples Monday morning and deliver to post office. Should have plant sex results back by the end of the week.
cool.😃..they even have smash cards to transfer the dna from the leaf onto the paper for international orders….oh nice one.now that’s sneaky…makes evil laugh 😁

Wow, thats pretty fast. Might actually be worth it for me to get a 10 pack. I have a lot of regs to run soon.
I ordered last Thursday. Received the 10 pack kit Saturday. Took and mailed my samples yesterday. I sent priority mail. They received them today and sent me an unsolicited email just to let me know they received them and when to expect results. Thus far I’m very impressed with their service. I am hoping for a fem to grow in to a mother. But if the results are all male this will save me weeks of time. That right there is worth the $36.00 in sample kits I have used up so far.

I ordered last Thursday. Received the 10 pack kit Saturday. Took and mailed my samples yesterday. I sent priority mail. They received them today and sent me an unsolicited email just to let me know they received them and when to expect results. Thus far I’m very impressed with their service. I am hoping for a fem to grow in to a mother. But if the results are all male this will save me weeks of time. That right there is worth the $36.00 in sample kits I have used up so far.
Yeah i now see where its worth it, saves you at minimum 5ish weeks of veg time. Cause you just need the first true leaf to cut a smaple right?
Damn, gonna have to get a 10 pack for sure.
Wife is gonna hate me for it too, oh well. Lmao

Yeah i now see where its worth it, saves you at minimum 5ish weeks of veg time. Cause you just need the first true leaf to cut a smaple right?
Damn, gonna have to get a 10 pack for sure.
Wife is gonna hate me for it too, oh well. Lmao
I let three nodes grow first, but yes I snipped half of a first leaf off each plant as the sample.

How big of a business is this? I can’t imagine why commercial growers would use anything but known clones so probably just us pheno hunters and breeders?
I found out about farmer freeman through that Mr. GrowIt dude on YouTube.
He uses the service all the time for the strains hes bred himself to save time. Just like freeze

How big of a business is this? I can’t imagine why commercial growers would use anything but known clones so probably just us pheno hunters and breeders?
I’m not sure Moe. When I researched for a lab with these services there were several. I chose Farmer Freeman because of their close proximity and competitive pricing. They are only an hour away from here, I probably could have hand delivered. But still they have been responsive and expedient so I’m sure any of you would have a similar experience. I’d recommend them.

That’s how it goes with regs. At least I know now instead of wasting weeks more, electricity, and my time on something that I’m going to toss out the back door. I just shut the light off and all the other equipment.
For sure, its definitely worth the 12 bucks a test, no doubt.

So, of the first 5 PBB seeds I got a 100% germ rate. 2 I tossed in the first couple days after they broke surface, and the remaining 3 tested male through dna. Quick math says I’m 0-5. lol. It was a 10 pack of seeds that had 13 beans in it. 8 left. I’ll be dropping 5 more.

they never replied to my email..sniggers .I will tell them this time I’m a member of a well known forum.. no names and see if I can get them to reply..they do say they do international orders but we will see..

I’m not sure Moe. When I researched for a lab with these services there were several. I chose Farmer Freeman because of their close proximity and competitive pricing. They are only an hour away from here, I probably could have hand delivered. But still they have been responsive and expedient so I’m sure any of you would have a similar experience. I’d recommend them.
What were the other ones bud..I might try them..

they never replied to my email..sniggers .I will tell them this time I’m a member of a well known forum.. no names and see if I can get them to reply..they do say they do international orders but we will see..
Farmer Freeman was closed this last Friday until Tuesday. I’d shoot them another note.

This is really cool. I've been scared off of regs because I only run one plant at a time. This would allow me to run just about anything without wasting so much time.

Wonder if DFG still has some Modified Macberry Moonshine?

This is really cool. I've been scared off of regs because I only run one plant at a time. This would allow me to run just about anything without wasting so much time.

Wonder if DFG still has some Modified Macberry Moonshine?
If he doesnt ill send you 5 of the MMM bx via cherry pie i have.
I only popped 4 and got 2 females.

Back
Top Bottom