Tissue testing

I think i still have ur addy in a dm somewhere from before lol.
Im gonna send MDK some stuff next week so ill send em out then if thats cool.
Fuckin sweet, brother. I've got a huge backstock at this point but DFG would cut the line and be next. That or that Sundae Batter... That one's been eyeballing the next slot.

Sundae Driver was a good one.

Fuckin sweet, brother. I've got a huge backstock at this point but DFG would cut the line and be next. That or that Sundae Batter... That one's been eyeballing the next slot.

Sundae Driver was a good one.
Hell yeah. Steam hooked me up with them, and Jeff threw in like 16 or 18 seeds in a 10 pack lol.
Sundse batter sounds good too, the "tropical fruit aroma" in the description draws me in for sure lol.

So, of the first 5 PBB seeds I got a 100% germ rate. 2 I tossed in the first couple days after they broke surface, and the remaining 3 tested male through dna. Quick math says I’m 0-5. lol. It was a 10 pack of seeds that had 13 beans in it. 8 left. I’ll be dropping 5 more.
I got a 12 pack of regs, PPB X Wilson germin now in a paper towel. Fingers crossed. SS I feel your pain.

If anyone has been wondering what’s up with this little project I’ll be sending samples off this coming Monday. Got 7 healthy little plants with a couple nodes going so I’m now comfortable with snipping the first leaf tips off to send for testing. They are 11 days up now. I’ll post some pics over the weekend in my PBB diary.

Seven samples in the mail to farmer freeman. EDD is Wednesday but I’m hoping by tomorrow. They are only an hour from here. Results this week though I’m sure.
Hope you got rid of the males in the first batch lol. 7 females would make a good little batch to select a solid mom from.

Like before I just received an unsolicited email to let me know they received my samples. They said expect the results tomorrow or Thursday. I have to be honest I have zero negatives to say of their services. I may or may not get the results I want but you get them quickly.

Dude I love how this worked out for you.
I feel like I am all in on running a bunch of Hash plant that I get only regular seeds for.
Might have to get popping some of these regs myself.
Ive got a few different strains of regs and i dont wanna spend the time on males.
Hmmmmmm.
I need 20 or so lol.

Back
Top Bottom