reliable economic hydro setup for a noob

Stoneyluv

^ I break things ^
Bud Builders Supporter
Reaction score
Is there such a thing?

I'm asking the hydro gurus here, i want to know if it is even possible to put together a two plant setup in a few days?

I am good with my hands and can build almost anything. Would anyone be able to help me construct a two plant setup to run two AUTO plants in and help me choose nutes and help me get me started?

i have some stuff from a very crude DWC i tried many years ago.

i own a good air pump, and have various buckets/tubs and plumbing parts laying around, i have net pots and meters, i have really great water, i have some nutes but am open to trying something else to be honest.

i'm really only looking to dip my toe and try this out.. if i really like it and want to move forward i would invest in a quality setup. for right now i'm looking for cheap and reliable. anyone think that could be done and willing to help me?

they recommend using them together. i've been using it with my soil plants since it came out and i like it. keeps my roots pure white. although i do use great white in soil and not orca.
Sounds healthy
the great white is a little better but not made for hydro from what i understand.
Ah I see, I think I've heard something similar
from growing in live soil all this time i just had to go live for this... maybe sterile one day but it was an easy decision for me.
I think live would be better overall, but pros and cons to both ways

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom