I wanna see the yoga pics in there 😃..that would a took abit of effort tobh.there’s no way i could do it how my backs atm..its f$#ked..

I wanna see the yoga pics in there 😃..that would a took abit of effort tobh.there’s no way i could do it how my backs atm..its f$#ked..
if i could trust the lady to not fuck it up, i'd ask her to come do it. I've got some methocarbamol on the ready for when it's all finished up otherwise I won't be moving tomorrow. Damn lumbar and SI are proper angry already.

I had to look that one up..my back just continually slips ,half the time doing nothing or just moving the wrong way..gotta book in to see a chiro to straighten out some bones.I just hate the ache which goes down to your ass cheeks and lower legs..

I had to look that one up..my back just continually slips ,half the time doing nothing or just moving the wrong way..gotta book in to see a chiro to straighten out some bones.I just hate the ache which goes down to your ass cheeks and lower legs..
Dude for real. The best feeling ever is when your back just seizes like someone just stabbed you and you can't move for a few minutes. Not. Certainly wish I would've listened when I was younger and not done a bunch of shit to my body that's kicking my ass now

Dude for real. The best feeling ever is when your back just seizes like someone just stabbed you and you can't move for a few minutes. Not. Certainly wish I would've listened when I was younger and not done a bunch of shit to my body that's kicking my ass now
It doesn’t get easier to bend over as life drags on🥾
if your feeing that bent out of shape and still in your 30s, uggg.

It doesn’t get easier to bend over as life drags on🥾
if your feeing that bent out of shape and still in your 30s, uggg.
See, if it weren't for being in a car wreck when I was 27 it wouldn't be an issue. That wreck fucked me up though. Chiro never did shit, stretching don't work either. Back pain sucks man

Oh, I'm bumping the EC a little to 1.4. Starting to bring the EC of each part in line with the other. By week six or seven each part will compose 50% of the total EC. Then I'll do the PK boost for two weeks, and after that part B will compose the majority of the EC with part A being decreased progressively up to the isotonic flush week.

Didn't finish the defoliation tonight. Have 1/4 left to do but it started getting too dark outside and I need the outside light to shield my garage activities from being visible outside the window on that side of the tent. Seriously need to buy some fucking curtains for in here.

Seriously need to buy some fucking curtains for in here.
Yes

Same

👀🫣🗯️

im "legal" and in a legal state, but still, not trying to flaunt the tents in-front of the back slidy door, there's a blind up but would also like to black it out/seal it off a little more.

Yes

Same

👀🫣🗯️

im "legal" and in a legal state, but still, not trying to flaunt the tents in-front of the back slidy door, there's a blind up but would also like to black it out/seal it off a little more.
be cautious with blacking windows out. see my screenshot a page or two back from the police report for the raid that happened at my house last year, before i bought it. not one but three different officers noted blacked out windows. it's a signal to LEO. blinds are fine, curtains are fine. straight blackout or something that makes it look like nothing is happening inside is not.

apparently we're not allowed absolute privacy in our domiciles. i digress. get some blackout curtains for $15 and a $10 curtain rod. that'll suffice for now.

be cautious with blacking windows out. see my screenshot a page or two back from the police report for the raid that happened at my house last year, before i bought it. not one but three different officers noted blacked out windows. it's a signal to LEO. blinds are fine, curtains are fine. straight blackout or something that makes it look like nothing is happening inside is not.

apparently we're not allowed absolute privacy in our domiciles. i digress. get some blackout curtains for $15 and a $10 curtain rod. that'll suffice for now.
I saw that...that was fuckin horseshit that they put that in the report.

I expect nothing less from the oinkers

Curtains will be fine for now.

I am thinking about turning/"converting" half the living room into a "grow room" though.

you're renting with a kid. don't do that.
It wouldn't be any thing big, just to seal it up more and not grow in a tent, same canopy space basically

But you aren't wrong...

Definitely not a priority or a forefront idea.

Would be nice to add a wall or throw up a curtain or so

Otherwise just stay to the tents for now, till more space and the means.

It wouldn't be any thing big, just to seal it up more and not grow in a tent, same canopy space basically

But you aren't wrong...

Definitely not a priority or a forefront idea.

Would be nice to add a wall or throw up a curtain or so

Otherwise just stay to the tents for now, till more space and the means.
i like that last line. nothing permanent in a rental, man. unless you find a single family home rental, and the landlord is cool with you doing some things. even then, it needs to be easily removable. Like camping, leave no trace.

i like that last line. nothing permanent in a rental, man. unless you find a single family home rental, and the landlord is cool with you doing some things. even then, it needs to be easily removable. Like camping, leave no trace.
You Right

Yup. Even if you're good with patching it so that it looks like nothing ever happened, I wonder what would happen if your landlord decided to do an inspection and gave you a 48hr heads up?

@tobh is right. I would wait until you get into your own home before you do anything that could be construed as permanent or semi-permanent. This way no one can demand to go in and see what you are doing. I know you want to do it for better environmental control but he's right. Keep it as portable as you can for now because if you have to tear it down quick it'll be a lot easier than having to demo a wall down and patch and paint before they get there to inspect.

First @tobh NO yoga pics please, unless GF. 🤣

Second I use this yellow exercise ball. Good as stool and on good days I can roll upside down on it.

IMG_5468.jpeg

if i could trust the lady to not fuck it up, i'd ask her to come do it. I've got some methocarbamol on the ready for when it's all finished up otherwise I won't be moving tomorrow. Damn lumbar and SI are proper angry already.
Feel for you man. On top of my disc pain I learned about sciatica a few years ago. She’s visited twice but trying to get back in the last week or two. Rather hammer my big toe.

That might be sciatica. First time lasted a few months. Second days.

Nonstop pain pain like major cramps. Just not releasing. Sleeping in a hot tub of epsom salts.

Check with a doc on that before it gets worse. Simple exercise might fix it fast.

First @tobh NO yoga pics please, unless GF. 🤣

Second I use this yellow exercise ball. Good as stool and on good days I can roll upside down on it.

View attachment 28317
dang that's a good idea. being able to roll upside down on it would be useful.

gotta get the last 1/4 stripped today. procrastinating something fierce, though.

fuckers, id pick up another one for 10-16$
1699169823047.png

1699169801874.png

works great for lightly moving air around the tops or so in a smaller space.

now its 26$

the passed 2 nights, im noticing a bunch of price increases .

Nonstop pain pain like major cramps. Just not releasing. Sleeping in a hot tub of epsom salts.
You-a-speakin a my language..

Sciatic is flaring up for me lately too. Wiped out on a scooter a week or so ago and bruised my ribs, couldnt sleep in my usual position.. next thing I know, back hurts again.

Gonna try and get a script for some flexoril tomorrow. Seems to be the only thing that loosens it up once it goes on me.

Last edited:
You-a-speakin a my language..

Sciatic is flaring up for me lately too. Wiped out on a scooter a week or so ago and bruised my ribs, couldnt sleep in my usual position.. next thing I know, back hurts again.

Gonna try and get a script for some flexoril tomorrow. Seems to be the only thing that loosens it up once it goes on me.

That sucks man. I won’t do pills. Any if I can avoid it.

I need to see the chiropractor again. But that means going to the doctor first.

Eyes, stomach, neck, back, butt, knees, sometimes feet, shit…

I figured it out. My warranty is up!😳

That sucks man. I won’t do pills. Any if I can avoid it.

I need to see the chiropractor again. But that means going to the doctor first.

Eyes, stomach, neck, back, butt, knees, sometimes feet, shit…

I figured it out. My warranty is up!😳
I hear ya. I don't do NSAID's if i can avoid it, but flexoril actually works for me. Sometimes only need 1 to relax the back and shit pops back into place and I'm pain free for months/years again.
Taking methocarbamol now and it's not doing shit.
I find it a shame that the drugs that work also have a tendency to be abused. When you have really serious pain from a trauma, an opiate is all that works. For my bad back, the odd benzo is the only thing I've found that gets me moving again.

Back
Top Bottom