What are you listening too?

This was a concert I will never forget. I can still smell the bowl in the parking lot like it was yesterday. A crowd of people came together and everyone pitched in something. The bowl was huge and I am almost positive someone had opium. That smells lingers with me to this day, 30+ years later. One of the best bowls I ever smoked. I took about 7+ different hits of acid that day but go figure, it was the one for $1 or $3, while in line in the car to leave at who knows 10-11 at night that really got me. When we made it somehow safely back to GF's house, I could clearly, and I mean CLEARLY see Jerry sitting inside a wreath she had on the door. Good times

This was a concert I will never forget. I can still smell the bowl in the parking lot like it was yesterday. A crowd of people came together and everyone pitched in something. The bowl was huge and I am almost positive someone had opium. That smells lingers with me to this day, 30+ years later. One of the best bowls I ever smoked. I took about 7+ different hits of acid that day but go figure, it was the one for $1 or $3, while in line in the car to leave at who knows 10-11 at night that really got me. When we made it somehow safely back to GF's house, I could clearly, and I mean CLEARLY see Jerry sitting inside a wreath she had on the door. Good times

Amazing how psychedelics work. I did some mushrooms I got from a dude who grew em. He said only eat a gram at a time. Heads up, always follow the old growers advice! I did alright with 2 grams but my buddy did 1.5 and had a bad trip, I had to basically babysit. Laying on my couch the moon coming thru the blinds was moving around on the wall...in my head I was like "fuck tomorrow's Sunday I need Jesus in my life wtf am I doing" that moonlight on the wall started to form a cross of light...at that point, maybe the 2gs got me a bit too.

Stuff in your head can manifest itself...definitely the 3rd eye, or next dimension

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom