What are you smoking today???

Buds look good, but your post is hilarious 😂
His fancy "exotics" like the f***boys of today like to call it never reached the streets around me I'm guessing because you could get more for the shit prior to all the drama. I'm guessing places are rejecting it now and it's slowly leaking into the black market so it moves

@Moshmen

Looks great What kinda method did you use on it?

I've been smoking a little bubble hash now and again noticed it's far more tasty than any extracts IMHO
View attachment 49245
So I start with dry sift thru 120 or 90 micron screens anything bigger or smaller I consider plant matter - then into a stainless small pan couple drops of water over low heat 150/200 max stirring and mixing till pasty then it’s very opinionated when to stop - but very similar to the old school Afghanistan method - I personally have better luck with this than frenchys hot water bottle method - a lot closer to what our Canuck friends can buy - not sure why us Americans don’t smoke more hash ? I’ve only seen it for sale once in a dispo .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    546.1 KB · Views: 6
not sure why us Americans don’t smoke more hash ? I’ve only seen it for sale once in a dispo .
It's all over the dispos in Maine. I've never bought it tho and idk what method they use. If I had to guess prolly dry ice and bubble bags. It does not look like actual bubble hash that's for sure lol.

It's all over the dispos in Maine. I've never bought it tho and idk what method they use. If I had to guess prolly dry ice and bubble bags. It does not look like actual bubble hash that's for sure lol.
I like bubble or ice hash but man a lot of work , and if I get the right strains and do a good job with the heat the relaxing, pain killing and sedation effects are more effective than flower for me , and I’m a heavy flower smoker 😎🤫

So I start with dry sift thru 120 or 90 micron screens anything bigger or smaller I consider plant matter - then into a stainless small pan couple drops of water over low heat 150/200 max stirring and mixing till pasty then it’s very opinionated when to stop - but very similar to the old school Afghanistan method - I personally have better luck with this than frenchys hot water bottle method - a lot closer to what our Canuck friends can buy - not sure why us Americans don’t smoke more hash ? I’ve only seen it for sale once in a dispo .
You should try some strong tea instead of water for flavor.
:yesnod:

Decarbed keif, 1 gram cellulose pill casings.
Started with one half full at about 4:30AM, pretty buzzy by 6AM.
Added a 3/4 full about 6:30. It’s strong, but not lose your brain strong.

The keif came from my outdoor “apples and Bananas” plant from last year.
Been sitting in grove bags since late November 23.

MaxAC test smoke flower and it's ridiculously potent. Soaring head high and tingly body effects. 4 hits and I'm done but I'm gonna keep this lefthander near me to light up again. Gonna go find some trouble at the local Costco now :cool:

View attachment 52932
I picked up a pack of that, looks nice.

@dragonsflamegenetics grape skunkdog hitting the spot. IMG_5106.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom