What are you smoking today???

i'm dabbing something called Acai Mints... tastes like a berry salad!!

View attachment 43079
Im dabbing whatever this is lol.
20240202_230246.jpg

My wife works with one of her old friends from high school and she brings my wife dabs every friday for some reason. I dont complain tho🤷🏻
This one is from last week lol.

I got a "rig" but no Press yet, I gotta catch up, I have "never" dabbed before, keif hash I have tried but it wasn't like dabs. SSgrower trying top cola tester later today from Mosca if it's dry enough.
Let us know how it is brother.
Thats the biscotti ice cream you're talking about, yeah?

As the bud matured in "The roll" and I smoked it, 1st. lit gave "cough" I knew it was too early for test of taste. High is very nice and the smell is greatly different from the Kush pheno's I've been growing. Looking for my "Ultimate Headstash", not yet I fear. SS

Got some dispo weed last night. A half oz of phantom cookies and half oz of Panama Punch.
I am surprised that they both are decently dried, probably not cured well enough, but still tasty and potent.

I'm digging the cookies this morning.

As the bud matured in "The roll" and I smoked it, 1st. lit gave "cough" I knew it was too early for test of taste. High is very nice and the smell is greatly different from the Kush pheno's I've been growing. Looking for my "Ultimate Headstash", not yet I fear. SS
The journey is the reward

Bump this thread - found some of some nice homegrown hash in our stash box course had to smoke it that lead to this ! Lmao - gonna be one of those days for mosh
Haha just had a nice doob myself.
Spread some sugar wax out on the paper, sprinkled a little keif on that, and twisted up some sour wedding cake.

Only took a shot of the paper with wax on it though lol. 20240218_095659.jpg

I picked up a 1/4 of Durban poison and 1/2 of J1 (Durban Poison x Skunk #1).

Both of these are the best dispo weed I think I’ve ever had!
The aroma of both are so good I find myself just opening the containers and sniffing the buds!
It’s got a great pipe presence. Excellent buzz, I’d like to be hiking in a national park with a bunch of this stuff in my system!

I’d be proud to say I’d produced either or both of these buds! Really well done for any weed much less dispo Dope!

Enjoy the week my friends!

Finish the day with a chunck of homegrown hand made black hash and some dry sift - thought about resifting to clean better but she’s pretty clumpy now can’t dump out good sign 👍🙌

Attachments

• IMG_0817.jpeg
    IMG_0817.jpeg
    453.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0818.jpeg
    IMG_0818.jpeg
    525.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0819.jpeg
    IMG_0819.jpeg
    415 KB · Views: 5
How long that shit last ?
In lab, they got it to an hour, administered intravenously.

Vaping it, seems to be up to 30 minutes on a deep one.

Also referred to as the "buisness mans trip" when time is of the essence.

this is n-n dmt there's also 5-meo-dmt

I've not had the 5-meo-yet.

It's awesome, love this stuff.

Must try

Last edited:
Living soil grown Bodhi - PacificNW Dogshit x 88g/13 Hashplant with some live resin cookies smeared on top of my bong load. Oh I freaking love it. This strain is so good. Spicy terms and very, very stony. I'm down to about a 1/2 oz from a pound. I just popped some more of this strain cause. I want more! Can't find this kind of strain in a dispensary.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-02-26 at 8.01.22 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-02-26 at 8.01.22 AM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
To channel my inner Spock: “ where would one obtain such a cartridge, should one’s interest lie in this direction?”

Are they sold in some states?
I got this 1g DMT disposable off the incognito darknet market, lol.

Or

You can legally buy the mimosa hostilis root bark(for purple dye, lol) and extract you're own , off the clearnet.

It's not too complicated.

Back
Top Bottom