What are you smoking today???

Unfortunately I'm down to the Does not float my boat selections from my last grow.

It's funny. A friend said, "See if the dispensaries have anything of interest." But instead I decided to stop whining and go with weed that smells and tastes good, and was harvested more recently than a year ago.

Anesia's Captain Future (more "fuzzy headed" than I prefer) and Character Zero (more "meh" than I prefer) will be today's stand-ins.

Nice to see Frankster ! How’s the mountain life going ?
It's going. Lol. Had a MRI on my spine the other day and found out some things about the issues going on

It's just tough life up here and I am not very fit anymore so I'm trying to hang in there and upgrade the living situation. Need to get that backhoe running this spring and clear path all the way up here so I can thrive better...

Getting little better handle on my bipolar depression and some of the medicine I can tolerate, cutting back on the weed some. No alcohol,or dope for a long time now

Mushrooms for the win if I could just keep them around..... They are like a magic bullet for my symptoms

Been milling more cedar planks for another cabin and using large thick cedar rounds with maple stakes for stairway from the bottom of the river

Same problems with the land association but it's a little better

Day Tripper

PXL_20240420_174050170.jpg

Last edited:
Unfortunately I'm down to the Does not float my boat selections from my last grow.

It's funny. A friend said, "See if the dispensaries have anything of interest." But instead I decided to stop whining and go with weed that smells and tastes good, and was harvested more recently than a year ago.

Anesia's Captain Future (more "fuzzy headed" than I prefer) and Character Zero (more "meh" than I prefer) will be today's stand-ins.
Whah whah I smoke average flower now and then just so I don't loose my perspective

Plus you'll be surprised sometimes what's going to get you there cause some of the average weed isn't actually average. It's a whole lot of factors to cannabis highs

Whah whah I smoke average flower now and then just so I don't loose my perspective

Plus you'll be surprised sometimes what's going to get you there cause some of the average weed isn't actually average. It's a whole lot of factors to cannabis highs
The weed I'm talking about isn't average in potency, it's just not my preferred kind of buzz.

After trying them both this afternoon, Captain Future wins out. Nice buzz, just not as sharp and edgy as I prefer.

Character Zero is weird. The first thing I notice as that my face is suddenly hot. The buzz is very reminiscent of Durban Poison, which actually straightens me out if I smoke it when I'm already high on another strain.

Enquiring minds want to know.....

it was a bud surrounded in a batter or budder.. the coating was like 1/8" thick on the outside. my buddy put most of it in a doob... it tore us up, but we had a few going at that point so it was hard to taste anything.

It's going. Lol. Had a MRI on my spine the other day and found out some things about the issues going on

It's just tough life up here and I am not very fit anymore so I'm trying to hang in there and upgrade the living situation. Need to get that backhoe running this spring and clear path all the way up here so I can thrive better...

Getting little better handle on my bipolar depression and some of the medicine I can tolerate, cutting back on the weed some. No alcohol,or dope for a long time now

Mushrooms for the win if I could just keep them around..... They are like a magic bullet for my symptoms

Been milling more cedar planks for another cabin and using large thick cedar rounds with maple stakes for stairway from the bottom of the river

Same problems with the land association but it's a little better

Day Tripper

View attachment 55094
Hope you get all that done and your back gets better brother.

Have you considered trying some CBG bud? I just harvested and cured some White CBG and legit has so much flavor and a nice mellow feeling, not a high as much as just a slight head change for the better. Im smoking lots of Type 3 and Type 4 bud in between Type 1 bud sesh's, still nice to get some terps in without getting high af lol.

it was a bud surrounded in a batter or budder.. the coating was like 1/8" thick on the outside. my buddy put most of it in a doob... it tore us up, but we had a few going at that point so it was hard to taste anything.

Reminds me of moonrocks where they take a nug, smother it in oil, then roll it around in kief.
I bought them in Donkey Town, Colorado and was pretty excited to try it out but they were meh at best.
That thing there you have looks all kinds of awesome! I wouldn't know whether to eat it or smoke it.🥴

🔥

I'll be lighting up this monster for 'Dega😋
5 strains +crumble rosin + a thin coat of hash oil = an 18gram cannagar I've named in honor of Talladega "The Big One"😵‍💫

IMG_7042.JPG

IMG_7044.JPG

IMG_7046.JPG

IMG_7047.JPG

The weed I'm talking about isn't average in potency, it's just not my preferred kind of buzz.

After trying them both this afternoon, Captain Future wins out. Nice buzz, just not as sharp and edgy as I prefer.

Character Zero is weird. The first thing I notice as that my face is suddenly hot. The buzz is very reminiscent of Durban Poison, which actually straightens me out if I smoke it when I'm already high on another strain.
Yeah agree 100% that potency isn't the truest measure of anything

I just had some well done Oreo cookies for the first time this month and it's a winner chicken dinner

after smoking 90+% oils and concentrate, bubble hash it's great to still put down the flower after two or three hits

Last edited:
Mom’s lemon cream pie
Has a perfect mixture of lemon and lavender smell and the taste is very herbal and you taste the sweet lemon at first then it morphs into more of a bitter lemon peel with the lavender mixed in. Was expecting more of a night time buzz from this strain and to my surprise it’s more of a middle daytime smoke which I was lacking. Not the prettiest looking buds but the effects are top shelf IMG_2481.jpegIMG_2483.jpeg

Soaking down my traditional rig to use for the next few weeks😳View attachment 56013
The atomizer in my dr dabber shit the bed, unless I have it up at 650+ it doesn't work, and I like low temp dabs so fk that. Was gonna order one but can't find them in stock.

you try soaking it in ipa?

This bad girl turned out to be so freeking psychedelic that I almost lost it yesterday.

Just getting to the end of the cure, probably let it go another week for best smell and taste but good grief, I was phuked up in a way I haven’t felt since the early days for me (70s).

Not something I wanna do then go out in public and maintain.

Better to goon out in my own private Idaho! IMG_5151.jpegIMG_5156.jpegIMG_5153.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom