Which Ton Rosin Press?

thanks guys!! it's sounds like we all do the same thing. let it heat up, we all seem to use low temps and the same temp, not different temps for different strains. that was my main question.

as for the actual number i think i am around that same 180-190 range. if i go below 200 i get zero return, it just flattens out. i believe my controller number is higher than what the plates actually are. my damn laser therm won't measure it. that thing works great on everything but not that shiny aluminum for some reason. i remember a long time ago i got it to work when i opened the plates all the way and angled it to the flat of the plate and saw i higher number but nothing consistent. i think i might try to grip my oven thermometer in the plates and try that.

pressure is a bit different for us not a lot.. just a math equation away. you guys measure PSI at your bottle and i measure ton force at my plates. there's a converter if we wanted to compare..

my yield isn't bad at least i'm not concerned with it. consistency is always nice not runny or brittle right in the middle.
it's all about the quality for me. i just want better squish is all. i look at y'all's pics and it looks top shelf compared to basement bargain shit i get. not that my stuff is shit, i didn't mean that but it seems like about one out ten press' i get a batch where i'm like wow! and you guys post up wow pics every time! could be the buds but c'mon some of my buds gotta be good. and i've pressed plenty of other peoples buds and there's is the same or worse so i was just looking for basic commonalities that maybe i'm not doing, wonder if parchment paper has a play in it.. i use quality stuff though, not the same as you guys but very similar.

i've never been able to have a gusher... wtf??? feel left out!! :D

i need to figure out my temps i think, at least adjust the offset or something so i know i have an accurate starting point.

one thing i will immediately try and thats slapping my woman on the ass before i press!! 😆

Smackin' that ass is worth at least a .7% increase in yields guaranteed and based off known scientific fact dating back to the Roman Empire 😋

Smackin' that ass is worth at least a .7% increase in yields guaranteed and based off known scientific fact dating back to the Roman Empire 😋

so it was kinda late till i got started and she was sleeping so i just gave her a light pat and a butt rub!! :D

but look i got a gusher!!! 😆😆

View attachment 003.MOV

Back
Top Bottom