Your choice of bloom boosters, and why?

TomH

Herb Hitman
Reaction score
Well, it’s getting towards that time of year when outdoor growers know the joys of watching their little pride&joy start putting of masses of buds (we all hope).

At any rate, how about a roll call of bloom boosters and a little bit about what you like most?

I’ve tried:

FF - Big Bloom : worked well, but very easy to burn the plants
Massive 1-2-3 : worked okay, but I didn’t see anything spectacular
Koolbloom (liquid and dry) : Seems to work pretty well
FF 3 dry supplements : Seem to work pretty well
Flower fuel : good results in the past, nothing phenomenal

I know there are many others, please share your knowledge and experiences with these or others.

I’m guessing that there are people out there that grow some fire without the benefit of bloom boosters at all, those opinions are certainly welcome and invited as well!

I’m guessing that there are people out there that grow some fire without the benefit of bloom boosters at all, those opinions are certainly welcome and invited as well!
I'm only two runs in so I haven't used any boosters yet, wanting to keep it as simple as possible. I've had great success with the GH Trio and my last harvest was FIRE.

I can't imagine bloom boosters improving that harvest much. It was nearly perfect. Great flavor and high. Maybe it's the added epsom. Is that considered a bloom booster?

As I progress, I'll be looking into boosters so I'm pulling up a chair.

Use Purpinator. We like it because it's got no Nitrogen in it, and it does appear to coax some color out of the ladies, but we think environment plays a bigger part.

We are moving away from it, mainly due to cost. It's like $95 for a gallon and we use like half a gallon a run. Eventually wanna move to a dry salt like MOAB or something but just haven't figured out the portions yet.

I am the 3 FF dry.
I have 15lbs. tubs of each of the 3.
1001230759.jpg
Pretty committed and satisfied.
I start the Open Sesame about a week or two before I flip so I have enough time to get 2 good feeds of each 3 and time to starve them at the end when I want.

Potassium sulfate, mono potassium sulfate and koolbloom.
Use these at different weeks of the grow
Mid-end

I wanted to "test" alkaline "flushes" near harvest and see how that affects the smoke and or taste if at all.

Blurple lights? Really?

Yep! Doesn't really apply to outdoors unless you're in a greenhouse doing light depo things.
Going back to the days of UFO LED I've been finding what I like using blurples and light is probably the best bud booster around.
Yield has always just come for me without trying so I've never used anything to boost yields and instead focus on potency and oil yields from plants.
For weight yield I'd probably look towards a guano from sea birds or bats. I don't use salts and keep them out of my grows going 100% salt free. Those NPK's on salt based boosters kinda freak me out.
Great White though can have a tremendous effect on harvest quality indoors or out. I won't grow without it.

Back
Top Bottom