A little funny?

They're Boomers. Boomers always wear that face even when they get their warm milk and tapioca puddin' before nap time
That sounds so gross. Cold milk is great. Milk in hot chocolate, that’s different. Not a pudding or custard guy normally either.

And now they have tapioca marbles for drinks/smoothies? 🤦

They're Boomers. Boomers always wear that face even when they get their warm milk and tapioca puddin' before nap time
Biden is of the "silent generation." Trump is a Howdy-Doody-Time-watching, Vietnam war avoiding, Studio 54 patron, OG boomer. The second half of the boomer generation are like slam-dancing, depressed, gen Xers.

Or 3rd. Party?
Other than Maine and Alaska, "3rd Party Candidate" is synonymous with "no chance."

It took my first two presidential elections before I realized the obvious: voting for a 3rd party was really like giving a vote for the mainstream candidate I liked least. The president will be a Dem or a Rep. For example, any Republican voter who voted for Ross Perot in 1992 helped Clinton win. Any Dem who voted for Jill Stein helped Trump win.

I don't know what it would take to change that, but I think 3rd parties have to start by aiming a little lower than president and gaining reputations at the state and local levels. The clown car of buffoons running 3rd party this time have at least one thing in common with me: none of us will ever be president.

wtf??? where??? right under the arrows?? is that dude having his party right now?? is it out the exit door, around the corner??? you just party in that little hallway, they put a table and chair...what are people thinking when do this stuff... you just pick a card out in the corner on the way in!! what's the little plant for, is that the restroom? :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom