A little funny?

The person who wrote "only in texas" clearly has never had brisket before because if they weren't 80-120 dollars here they'd be emergency supplies for me too!

I saw on reddit yesterday somebody paid $270 to have a brisket smoked here and shipped to Oregon. In that, they mostly paid for the name of the BBQ joint that sold it, Franklin's.
Aaron Franklin is a stud pitmaster and his brisket is very legit. But it's also very ez to recreate. There's no special rub or anything, just black pepper and garlic powder, low and slow at 225-250, pulled at 200 and rested for an hour in a cooler.
I'll do the same thing tomorrow but it will only cost me around $18 😋

I saw on reddit yesterday somebody paid $270 to have a brisket smoked here and shipped to Oregon. In that, they mostly paid for the name of the BBQ joint that sold it, Franklin's.
Aaron Franklin is a stud pitmaster and his brisket is very legit. But it's also very ez to recreate. There's no special rub or anything, just black pepper and garlic powder, low and slow at 225-250, pulled at 200 and rested for an hour in a cooler.
I'll do the same thing tomorrow but it will only cost me around $18 😋
I've got one ready to go on at 4am 😋
Along with a nice pork butt soaking in apple cider and brown sugar for some shredded pork 😋

i really wanna see a cow in a life preserver now!!

12409-cow-in-a-life-saver-clipart-by-djart.jpg

for real though... this ones ready!!!!

aFsxWkijITYfoeqhGSRh6c1OdYLrpBHA6RTKNxTP_m0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom