At 5:00 we tied our record out here. 121°. It's cooled down some. It's 6:14 and it's dropped to 116°.

It's weird because the high heat doesn't really bother me that much unless I'm in the direct sun. I was working on my car in my carport and I didn't even realize how hot it really was until the GF came out with a glass of water and told me to come inside!

At 5:00 we tied our record out here. 121°. It's cooled down some. It's 6:14 and it's dropped to 116°.

It's weird because the high heat doesn't really bother me that much unless I'm in the direct sun. I was working on my car in my carport and I didn't even realize how hot it really was until the GF came out with a glass of water and told me to come inside!
They say it’s going to get even hotter. The West Coast is set for a big heat wave. Normal temps here, actually a bit cool for this time of the year.

Here’s the post from SSHZ (I believe).​

I have used this exact formulae for other things, didn’t think to try this on ants.​

I’ll certainly give this a try!​

[/HEADING]
[HEADING=3]SSHZ

Weed Growing Machine​

Bud Builders Supporter
JoinedApr 14, 2023Messages1,004Reaction score4,650
Here's the recipe again.........only spray in veg or early flowering- never in flowering with buds present.

2 qts. warm water
1/4 cup tea tree soap from Dr. Woods
1/4 cup of peppermint soap from Dr. Woods
1 tablespoon hydrogen peroxide
1 cup 70% alcohol (no higher)

Spray everything and everywhere. Kills most eggs and insects, plants love it though. Spray in dark, leave lights off for next 6 hours.............I leave a fan running in the room at low too.
Hey @TomH, have you used this on your outdoor plants or know of a reason not to?

Hey @TomH, have you used this on your outdoor plants or know of a reason not to?
I have used it on garden plants, but not on weed yet.
I have no concerns with it, I have used it under LEDs on weed plants.

I’d avoid flowering if at all possible, but if I had to, I’d try to aim away from the buds.

Mornin Yiz Menz!
Up, coffee and headed to court. Second jury duty in as many months…ugh. How is it that they can “reserve” me for an entire year? Seems like I’m going to be called in every month. They call it a grand jury... I have my own opinion on that.

Mornin Yiz Menz!
Up, coffee and headed to court. Second jury duty in as many months…ugh. How is it that they can “reserve” me for an entire year? Seems like I’m going to be called in every month. They call it a grand jury... I have my own opinion on that.
They call it a grand jury so prosecutors can cast bigger nets.

I have a GF growing this too. She says it’s a big girl!
I had issues dialing stuff in this run cause the entire set up is all new so I had light and heat issues, P deficiencies, mag deficiencies and all that so everything struggled.
Next run I'll have it better dialed in and should get great growth from the girls.

Had such a P deficiency I needed to feed 0-50-30 5x in a row to catch it up...

I had two phenos in the room.
They will all trimmed up by tomorrow and ready for cure or testing.
They looked absolutely great in my room.
I got my one clone out in the yard with two zamal dreams.
The SB has the best structure easily.
Let me know what you think of it so I can tell Kari.

Same here. Yesterday at this time it was around 116°. Right now it's 110° but the forecast is calling for 113°- 114° tomorrow. The highs are getting lower so hopefully we can see a day below triple digits here but I doubt that will last for very long. I probably got another 2 more months of this kind of weather before it starts to drop consistently.

Morning Granny~!
I got today off due to expected weather and hopeful delivery today.
Got real deal airpots getting delivered today, so need to get all my plants trimmed up and out of my room.
Snagged a spinner like Stoney got just help with the smaller buds and strains that have a lot of leaves in their structure.
We got the heat wave warnings going most this week along with Beryl passing through today which may cool things down?
Water hole is 88f this week~! :love:

Smoked some super glazed haze in a paper this morning...nice way to start the day. This rain could sure stop...hurricane season pushes storms in and they can disrupt the rain pattern bad and have me flooded in no time....the water is threatening as it is...rising up on the levees. Crested a couple days ago but this new batch of rain has it hanging out and this is how major floods always start. Hope it passes by and we get a nice break as well as up north. 🙄

Morning Granny~!
I got today off due to expected weather and hopeful delivery today.
Got real deal airpots getting delivered today, so need to get all my plants trimmed up and out of my room.
Snagged a spinner like Stoney got just help with the smaller buds and strains that have a lot of leaves in their structure.
We got the heat wave warnings going most this week along with Beryl passing through today which may cool things down?
Water hole is 88f this week~! :love:
Oh an unexpected day off.. the best!
Sounds like you have a day of green work going on. Me too. Second topping, feeding and moving into different tents.
Show me the spinner!
Was crazy cool here yesterday, but fast to make up for it today. Looks like mid 90’s for the next several days. Good pool days!
Loading today for a two day competition this weekend. Gonna turn 60 Saturday at the range around 60 of my fav people. No better way to spend the day!

Smoked some super glazed haze in a paper this morning...nice way to start the day. This rain could sure stop...hurricane season pushes storms in and they can disrupt the rain pattern bad and have me flooded in no time....the water is threatening as it is...rising up on the levees. Crested a couple days ago but this new batch of rain has it hanging out and this is how major floods always start. Hope it passes by and we get a nice break as well as up north. 🙄
The break is headed your way! The Jacks Fork and The Current rivers are screaming here. Good thing is it moves on pretty quick..ya know it all goes South!
Noooo idea what to cook today, but know I best get it figured out soon!

The break is headed your way! The Jacks Fork and The Current rivers are screaming here. Good thing is it moves on pretty quick..ya know it all goes South!
Noooo idea what to cook today, but know I best get it figured out soon!
Yea you guys get blocked off down there don't ya I think I remember you saying that? Hope it plays nice your way too

Yea you guys get blocked off down there don't ya I think I remember you saying that? Hope it plays nice your way too
It’s been through here and moved on, that’s why I’m thinking it will for you too. It’s sunny hot and hummmmmmid here today.

Back
Top Bottom