Traveling in a fried-out Kombi
On a hippie trail, head full of zombie
I met a strange lady, she made me nervous
She took me in and gave me breakfast
And she said

"Do you come from a land down under
Where women glow and men plunder?
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover"

Buying bread from a man in Brussels
He was six-foot-four and full of muscle
I said, "Do you speak-a my language?"
He just smiled and gave me a Vegemite sandwich
And he said

"I come from a land down under
Where beer does flow and men chunder
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover, yeah"

Talk about a good life. Celebrating my birthday tomorrow doing what I love. A two day shooting competition. Turning sixty, with sixty men. (That last part is debatable)..
Still gotta load all my gear up. Wish me luck, three heats tomorrow and two on Sunday. I’ll be starting out with a thousand points, trick is..keep em all.
Look out boyz, Calamity Jane is on her way!

Talk about a good life. Celebrating my birthday tomorrow doing what I love. A two day shooting competition. Turning sixty, with sixty men. (That last part is debatable)..
Still gotta load all my gear up. Wish me luck, three heats tomorrow and two on Sunday. I’ll be starting out with a thousand points, trick is..keep em all.
Look out boyz, Calamity Jane is on her way!
Happy (early) Birthday! I'll imagine you're shooting steel, because I like the sound 🤪

Look out boyz, Calamity Jane is on her
Happy birthday granny. My wife and you share a birthday.good luck shooting

Beautiful wood work on her ❤️

Shoot em dead....well not really but ya know
Thanks! I waited for over a year for this. This is an Andrea Santacroce stock out of Italy. When he built it, I told him I wanted it to look like a fresh cut amethyst geode. I’m happy with it. One of a kind.

Thanks! I waited for over a year for this. This is an Andrea Santacroce stock out of Italy. When he built it, I told him I wanted it to look like a fresh cut amethyst geode. I’m happy with it. One of a kind.
Top notch, just like everything about you.
Total class. :cool::love:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANNY~!

:party:

i just learned i'm going to this festival

gonna wear my BB shirt!!!
Which day are you going?
I might be able to manage a road trip?

Which day are you going?
I might be able to manage a road trip?

the first day on saturday. hope to buy a couple clones maybe if the price is decent. a couple buddies went last year, the one lives like ten minutes away from the place. they said we gotta get there early first thing while all the good stuff is still there!

Sure looks that way.

why was his ear cut? was that just from dropping down and getting pilled on by secret service?

They think that was one of the shots?
They are saying the shooter has been neutralized which means killed.
Still unfolding.

Back
Top Bottom