I do this to my plants in my room on purpose every time if possible.
Some plants are different from others so they may get up to 4 exposures to water stress as I call it.
IME as long as you feed them well before and after and allow proper recovery time before flipping it is one of my favorite low stressers.
You do you

From the time it started to perk up, until finished with literally nothing more than about 20 seconds.
It all happened in the time it took to pour about 2/3 of a gallon from a garden watering jug. I thought I was seeing things! I may have to film it if I catch it like that again!
See that effect is a result of transpiration. Thats why they droop a bit at night. Transpiration is driven by light.

You know how people refer to plants praying meaning they are happy? Thats not completely true, its a result of transpiration and the most photosynthetic leaves (new growth) will be the most rigid. Thats why when defoliating i suggest the largest oldest growth. You can identify that by how rigid they are in light.

I could go on for hours of all the signs and what they mean but you just gained yourself a massive amount of knowledge by seeing this. Lots of people post information but when you see absolute proof supporting something and understand why you will never forget it

I do this to my plants in my room on purpose every time if possible.
Some plants are different from others so they may get up to 4 exposures to water stress as I call it.
IME as long as you feed them well before and after and allow proper recovery time before flipping it is one of my favorite low stressers.
indeed

super easy way to induce stress, possible increases in %s

a form of crop steering as well.

during week 5 or so, in rockwool, you increase E.C a fuck ton and they cant uptake the water as easily due to osmotic pressures, they get pissed and can BULK, theres more to it of course but damn.......fuckin monsters in 4 inch cubes.......

Last edited:
\
indeed

super easy way to induce stress, possible increases in %s

a form of crop steering as well.

during week 5 or so, in rockwool, you increase E.C a fuck ton and they cant uptake the water as easily due to osmotic pressures, they get pissed and can BULK, theres more to it of course but damn.......fuckin monsters in 4 inch cubes.......
something like that im still trying to fully learn the process/concept lol

this lil story always gives me a chuckle

In WW2 it was common for armies to construct "dummy" military bases. The appearance of a functional base, but the planes are wooden and the vehicles are inflatable props. The idea being that it could trick air recon into thinking it's legit (low quality black and white photos at the time).

Anyways the Germans attempted this once with a fake airbase, British intelligence learned of the deceit and dispatched a plane to "bomb" it.

They dropped a wooden bomb on the fake base.
lol, trollin.

so i had to grab the Sun of a peach.
Man that Son of a Peach had my ears perked. I love me some peach.

I'm so stacked with seeds, though, I only browse for a minute or so at a time before I gotta stop myself. If only I could grow weed as fast as I can buy seeds...

I have 5 packs coming from RedBeard's but I've got some Purple Diesel from B2 that's been calling my name.

Man that Son of a Peach had my ears perked. I love me some peach.

I'm so stacked with seeds, though, I only browse for a minute or so at a time before I gotta stop myself. If only I could grow weed as fast as I can buy seeds...

I have 5 packs coming from RedBeard's but I've got some Purple Diesel from B2 that's been calling my name.

my seed can is so full right now it's busting at the seams and i still had to buy more!!! haha

my next run will be all B2 and Redbeard! gonna be a sticky stinky batch!!

but damn five packs!?!? whatch ya getting man?

There were 5 strains 50% off the other day so I grabbed 'em all. Thorsberry, GG Berry #4, Cherry Pie, Grandaddy Purp and Northern Lights #5.

SWEET!!!!!! i'm so tempted by the Thorsberry!! we both have the cherry pie! maybe a little soil hydro side x side!!! or maybe i try hydro and you teach me..

Close to 95f here today and now storms ripping through with Tornado warnings and wind gust to 80mph~!
Not one local channel can cover or talk about anything else.
Saw a flipped car from out west where I was working. Really think it was from wind~!
Looks like we made it through first wave.
Coming to you G$ ~!

SWEET!!!!!! i'm so tempted by the Thorsberry!! we both have the cherry pie! maybe a little soil hydro side x side!!! or maybe i try hydro and you teach me..
Cherry pie is one of my all-time favorites too.

I've got some Dalato beans that should be sprouting tonight sometime. New thread incoming.

Close to 95f here today and now storms ripping through with Tornado warnings and wind gust to 80mph~!
Not one local channel can cover or talk about anything else.
Saw a flipped car from out west where I was working. Really think it was from wind~!
Looks like we made it through first wave.
Coming to you G$ ~!

hit us about 30 minutes ago... brought it down to nice breezy 88* now!!!!!!

Cherry pie is one of my all-time favorites too.

I've got some Dalato beans that should be sprouting tonight sometime. New thread incoming.

i was just wondering about that in my head yesterday!! can't wait to see!!

Almost died today 😱😱
Went to Great Escape in Lake George, well this gnarly storm rolled in and we were headed to Ninety Nine for dinner when a 150 foot white pine tree damn near crushed my car!! Landed right between my car and the Tesla in front of me. It was definitely an "oh shit I might need new underwear" kinda moment lol.

Last edited:
Almost died today 😱😱
Went to Great Escape in Lake George, well this gnarly storm rolled in and we were headed to Ninety Nine for dinner when a 150 foot white pine tree damn near crushed my car!! Landed right between my car and the Tesla in front of me. It was definitely an "oh shit I might need new underwear" kinda moment lol.

87 MPH winds in Glenns Falls~!
Glad you and the tree missed.

Almost died today 😱😱

good thing it was almost!!!!!!!!!!! damn!!! we just had another doozie blow threw about twenty minutes ago.

87 MPH winds in Glenns Falls~!
Glad you and the tree missed.
Man the wind was something WICKED!!! They had nader warnings in Lake George and Saratoga Springs, nothing happened as far as I know.
I wouldn't have probably gotten hit by the tree if I didn't crammed the brakes on when the power line snapped and lit the sky bright purple!

Last edited:
Man the wind was something WICKED!!! They had nader warnings in Lake George and Saratoga Springs, nothing happened as far as I know.
I wouldn't have probably gotten hit by tye tree if I didn't cramps the brakes on when the power line snapped and lit the sky bright purple!
I’m glad all of you are safe! Mannnnn! That’s some scary stuff.

I wouldn't have probably gotten hit by tye tree if I didn't cramps the brakes on when the power line snapped and lit the sky bright purple!
ive had recurring dreams of riding tornados

weeeeeeeeeee

Back
Top Bottom