Tremendous effort gran .you ain’t no slouch with a gun..lots of factors shootin* at that distance.specially if you have a cross wind..how long do you have between ea shot.
Relay is 22 mins long and there is a seven second delay on scoring. So, I have 22 mins to put in 20 shots. Saturday, I had both crosswind and tail winds. I combined both wind and mirage readings. Sometimes at 600 yards the flags lie! If I can get the mirage to agree with the flag, then it’s on!

Amethyst laid in the stock?
I think so. Reminds me of a geod. My daughter and I used to collect them. I was going to post a pic of one it reminded me of but I gave them all to her when she moved.

Regardless it’s a very unique and beautiful work of art.

I told the maker Andreas Santacroce I wanted it to look like a fresh cut amethyst geode. He did a good job, more so because he is from Italy and had no idea what amethyst geode is. I sent him pics of geodes and he pulled this off. I’m super happy with the outcome. For sure one of a kind!
Cool. I was guessing as that’s what it reminded me of. Didn’t realize that’s what you were aiming for.

I found we still have one geode left, probably got missed as it’s a rather plain one.
IMG_9227.jpeg

One of a kind for sure CG. I hope it gets passed down and used for many years. ✊

Only gonna be 80 here, I'll take that over 100° and 70% humidity
Agreed. We had nice winds this morning so I didn’t feel any humidity but everything is still damp at the soil. Afternoon will be the test.

Basement dehumidifier is still going but the main floor and bedrooms are much better. Slept good last night. If I didn’t have to get up to close the tents I’d have tried to sleep in. Make up for last weeks miserable sleeping conditions.

@steamroller I kept popping in today just to see how ornery you felt.. seems not ornery enough. No mayhem on the corner.
@GoodShit97 I should have known! You would for certain be in on the mayhem and havoc!
@Pipecarver .. hey! I miss ya, what’s up?
@MDK Please tell me you didn’t lock her outside!
@Zen_seeker Hey mah friend! Happy you have made it back!
@Stoneyluv Hey hey hey!
👋

Sometimes we have to use humor. Better for the soul, laughter versus anger. Besides I find memes at times that just scream Steams name..so..imma post em. Free speech and humor is alive and well here on the Corner..IMG_2334.jpeg

Today was beautiful and ending nicely. 65f here now.:cool: Actually nice having the windows open.
I here there may even be rain in the forecast for the upcoming week~!:D
They work me like a dog~!😁

a little warmer than that here.. it was nice last night no AC but tonight its 71/68% muggy... got the AC on now. still watchin op live.. dabbing some guava gas!

Imma get all my outdoor work done in the next few days while it’s cool.
This week, the deer uprooted all of my tomato plants to get the epsom salt that I plant beneath them..I went to the farm store and bought a block of salt. So far that makes them happy, but my tomato plants are still pissed off!

Sooo, seems a Percocet with three hits of da Train..is kind of a trip..
Tomorrow I may just have two..(hits)
No pain..wandering mind..a mild case of the giggles..
Chooooo choooo Train is leaving the station.
Im going to bed. Night yiz Menz..

@steamroller I kept popping in today just to see how ornery you felt.. seems not ornery enough. No mayhem on the corner.
@GoodShit97 I should have known! You would for certain be in on the mayhem and havoc!
@Stoneyluv Hey hey hey!
👋
No she's an animal more of the gotta lock her inside type 😆

@Stoneyluv Hey hey hey!
👋

Morning @CannaGranny

Let me get you a cup, grab a seat.
IMG_9244.jpeg

Some times a good tea is in order.

Back
Top Bottom