giphy.webp

Hey yiz Menz!
Question for yiz. Can anyone tell me that has recently bought seeds from Redbeards how that appears on your credit or debit card? 💳
My last buy from him was large and done via PayPal before they (PayPal) decided to play gestapo, and took several k from him.
Someone wanting to make a purchase in a not so friendly place is wanting to make a purchase and is concerned about the way it appears on their card. I have a message into Eric, but can get answers from here quicker.
Thanks! 😊

Hey yiz Menz!
Question for yiz. Can anyone tell me that has recently bought seeds from Redbeards how that appears on your credit or debit card? 💳
My last buy from him was large and done via PayPal before they (PayPal) decided to play gestapo, and took several k from him.
Someone wanting to make a purchase in a not so friendly place is wanting to make a purchase and is concerned about the way it appears on their card. I have a message into Eric, but can get answers from here quicker.
Thanks! 😊
@Stoneyluv @MDK @moe.red

Most recent purchasers that I know of. ☝🏻

Don't act like Trump doesn't dance around questions with borderline incoherent ramblings...

Politics in America has become a joke. Each side says the other is lying and their base just eats it up. Well who's lying? I'm pretty sure they're all lying to us. Hence the dancing around questions.

It shouldn't be this polarizing but we've gotten to a point where we all live in our own little echo chambers and only believe what our "team" is telling us. Everything else is a lie and you're an idiot for believing anything "the other team" says. It's pretty sad and sickening.

I'm not saying you're an idiot MDK. Your opinions are valid. I just don't understand how we can constantly get fed such conflicting information. Oh wait... I get it. Cooperate news isn't news. It's entertainment sold to the highest bidder.
Oh much of it's a lie but seeing is believing and what I see right now on the side opposite of Trump is the stuff nightmares are made of for regular citizens. A back channel group of "party members" just chewed up and spit out a sitting president. Imo a usurping of power, a coup of some sorts. Votes given to the man (Biden) in primaries disregarded, showing us a vote don't matter in prime time. Defending democracy from Donald Trump by skipping the democratic process. 😬

Meanwhile govt is in an all out blitz on the former guy Trump he got impeached, then felon status, when that didn't kill his polls he almost got killed outright.

This just reaks of shadow govt to me. Power beyond the scope of the president. Something that needs destroyed for the betterment of the USA.

I don't really like either side I just kinda like trump for being an outsider that both sides hate...but fact is we need a clean sweep of govt. People will argue it's not possible cant put people with no experience in but I think we can that's what advisors are for.

Last edited:
Hey yiz Menz!
Thanks! 😊

i used cash app for the first time. i joined, set it up and paid redbeard with it. i set it with a debit card but added my credit card and used that for the payment. my CC charge shows this: I blacked out his full name for respect.

Screenshot 2024-07-24 172418.jpg

I can't stand Starbucks!! It's so gross and way overpriced, I'd rather drink McDonald's coffee for a dollar any day over Starbucks
When we wired the local Starbucks last year, the plumbers had to rip out all their lines back to the city main and replace them with copper "for taste".

The city lines are PVC... I doubt that last 90 feet is gonna enhance their shitty coffee but I got a kick out of watching the plumbers dig up all their pipe.

Oh much of it's a lie but seeing is believing and what I see right now on the side opposite of Trump is the stuff nightmares are made of for regular citizens. A back channel group of "party members" just chewed up and spit out a sitting president. Imo a usurping of power, a coup of some sorts. Votes given to the man (Biden) in primaries disregarded, showing us a vote don't matter in prime time. Defending democracy from Donald Trump by skipping the democratic process. 😬

Meanwhile govt is in an all out blitz on the former guy Trump he got impeached, then felon status, when that didn't kill his polls he almost got killed outright.

This just reaks of shadow govt to me. Power beyond the scope of the president. Something that needs destroyed for the betterment of the USA.

I don't really like either side I just kinda like trump for being an outsider that both sides hate...but fact is we need a clean sweep of govt. People will argue it's not possible cant put people with no experience in but I think we can that's what advisors are for.
Our founding father's where Farmers and such, We can vote in honest people but they must study and take advisor's advice. My 2 cents

Our founding father's where Farmers and such,

hell back then everybody was a farmer and such. you had to be to stay alive. the farmer used to dictate the size of the community, now americans get their food of an average of a hundred miles away. sad to me.

and back then everybody did multiple things because they had to. now americans are lazy and just do one thing. so now being a politician is their only trade/skill/talent. trained and schooled to be a weasel.

and i'm not saying everybody and everything, but you get my point...

Either these cats can 1. Read the calendar. 2. Have animal spirits that can interpret cat speak or 3. Have ESP.
They KNOW today is Nexguard day and are avoiding me completely. Looking at me suspiciously if I offer them a treat and looking over their shoulder the whole time! Imma get every damn one of them before this day is over!
Mereeee kittay kittay..

Back
Top Bottom