View attachment 67040Hey, keep it clean here and give some r-e-s-p-e-c-t for the people who put a giant bamboo paper in their record. People back then were subtle, you had to guess what they meant. And.....
I really never understand 99% of your posts anymore. They're so wild idk what you are ever saying.

Last edited:
Niiiice. The US captured Ismael "El Mayo" Zambada, the co-founder of the Sinaloa Cartel in El Paso Texas yesterday.
Not that it's gonna stop a whole lot but the cartel is boiling right now, you know it.
That'll put an end to cocaine, meth and opiate use. 💥 I'm going to go do a hit of weed in celebration.

Yeah, I was going to do a hit anyway.

I really never understand 99% of your posts anymore. They're so wild idk what you are ever saying.
Sorry about that ....Sarcastic comment about racist tropes that are running wild on the blather net. You are too young to remember the album they put out looking like a Bamboo brand rolling paper pack; so in your face that they also included a giant rolling paper. "Dave's not here man."

Sorry about that ....Sarcastic comment about racist tropes that are running wild on the blather net. You are too young to remember the album they put out looking like a Bamboo brand rolling paper pack; so in your face that they also included a giant rolling paper. "Dave's not here man."

my buddy still has one in mint condition... rolling paper and all.

No, I know about the album, rolling paper, daves not here, I'm not that young! Cheech and Chong is great lol.
Guess I'm just lost cause you quoted my post welcoming someone new so it was all very confusing.

Carry on ya wild hooligan.

No, I know about the album, rolling paper, daves not here, I'm not that young! Cheech and Chong is great lol.
Guess I'm just lost cause you quoted my post welcoming someone new so it was all very confusing.

Carry on ya wild hooligan.
So, Cranky Tail speaks..🥲😜😅🤪😜🥹😂🤣

I used to have that album and paper. It was a cool novelty back in the day.

Well woke up with that wet mouth feeling about 2 or 3 this morning, thought I'm gonna yack...never did I understand how someone couldn't make it to the bathroom until today as I threw up twice in my mouth before I got in there. 😬

Just basically couldn't stomach shit for most of the day and had the runs man, all round bummer for me. Kid woke up hella early too and then at nap time thought I could slip in some rest but no kid kept waking up sweaty and crying bc he loves this thick blanket. Hell of a day I didn't know if I would be alive when my wife got home for real I felt that bad at the peak of it.

Sorry for the gross details, thanks for asking, carry on!

Back
Top Bottom