:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

i like that one!! never heard it before!!

We call them as we see them.
Everyone thinks NYC when they think NY.
Nothing could be farther from the truth here.
We blame them for being blue, but other than that up and mid-state rule.
How can be an agricultural state if you are all city?
Citidiots~ Idiot from the city.

i find it funny how NY'rs are the only people in the country that refer to themselves as "upstate" no other state uses that term, it would be funny to hear a san fran'er say they live in "upstate" california

and they let you know when they live upstate every time...
you guys know my opinion... damn Yorkies and jerseys movin into PA all the time!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I hate NYC. I live in Portland Maine, the largest city in Maine, for like 2 years and never really had an issue with it but I could never live in NYC. Way too many jerks down there
I'd like to make it up that way sometime. I've never spent any time in the Northeast. I head to the other Portland for work next week, tho.

Maine and the Adirondacks/ Catskills in NY are beautiful.
My father moved from Wells beach to Portland back in the late 80s.
I love the beach but only for visits. I really don't think I could live there.
Maybe if life was free! :D

I have heard of permanent marker ~!
It is said to be a 30%+ strain~! 🥴

i wish i could have found out more man. the dude selling was hours late and just rolled up as i was walking by. he and his buddies were unloading and i happen to spot a tray of clones on the side of his truck. i asked how much and he said twenty bucks, but can ya give me a few minutes to get setup i said sure and wandered close grabbed some samples and came back like fifteen minutes later and the dude didn't even get any further. haha i said to him you said $20? he said yeah man were draggin, can you give me like an hour? :ROFLMAO: i was like ahhh.. as i'm watching our group walking away.. he looked and said well what are lookin for? i have a lot of different kinds... i actually got extremely good vibes from the dude and i'm usually pretty good with that so i just said i'm not picky man, name me your favorite five.. as he was talking i heard P marker and it sounded funny so i cut him off and said yeah that one.. he comes back in a sec and says man when i trim this it makes my eyes burn!!! i said all right!!!

i should have gone back but honestly i'm not sure if i could have found his stand again, there were a few hundred vendors easy..

i did get an eighth of some permanent marker flower from a vendor named Canny Granny Candies!!!

going to this one next... https://penncannafest.com/

They love watermelon :) Mine didn't complain about a slightly over ripe cantelope today (even though I'm mad at them for eating my tomatoes).

those maters are their favorite color too 🙃 scavengers :LOL:

Man USPS can suck a hot turd out of the ditch. Those lazy bastards at the USPS sorting facility in st louis have had my 2 to 3 day priority mail from the CSI Humboldt contest I won. 10 possibly 11 packs of seeds. Sitting in their mitts since July 19th, tomorrow is the 30th. Shit was sent on the 17th I'm starting to get a little irritated. 1500 in seed that I doubt would get resent bc it was just a winning prize not an actual paid order.

They fuckin piss me off ....junk mail galore always there always on time, shit I actually want...that has priority...fuck na

My friend Travis.
Killed in a car accident last month, I just found out yesterday 🫶
man.....there was a guy named scotty i had met a few years ago seemed like a decent dude.......well we ended up meeting up again and i bought some stuff off him, tried to reach out to him again and just silent, he would also post stories of him at work on snapchat every once and awhile......those stopped too....i think something bad happened to him....not sure.....but i had/have an unshakable filling that something happened.....idont really know him but still feel bad.

Back
Top Bottom