@steamroller I kept popping in today just to see how ornery you felt.. seems not ornery enough. No mayhem on the corner.
@GoodShit97 I should have known! You would for certain be in on the mayhem and havoc!
@Pipecarver .. hey! I miss ya, what’s up?
@MDK Please tell me you didn’t lock her outside!
@Zen_seeker Hey mah friend! Happy you have made it back!
@Stoneyluv Hey hey hey!
👋
Laying low, had another tooth pulled and feeling a bit off. $4,000.00 for 1 post I need at least 2, sigh and that's with paying $300/month health/dental insurance. Whacked a deer, even with full coverage to get another car cost us another $5,000.00..WTF where's all this money supposed to come from?...fkin June was a bad month for me, July ain't getting any better. A batch of hermied plants adds to the woo's. They'll be done in another week then I can see how badly they've been seeded, I've pinched a few exposed seeds off, its not looking good.........depression is supposed to be a winter thing around here, its seems to be lingering through summer now.

Laying low, had another tooth pulled and feeling a bit off. $4,000.00 for 1 post I need at least 2, sigh and that's with paying $300/month health/dental insurance. Whacked a deer, even with full coverage to get another car cost us another $5,000.00..WTF where's all this money supposed to come from?...fkin June was a bad month for me, July ain't getting any better. A batch of hermied plants adds to the woo's. They'll be done in another week then I can see how badly they've been seeded, I've pinched a few exposed seeds off, its not looking good.........depression is supposed to be a winter thing around here, its seems to be lingering through summer now.

Sorry to hear that PC. I agree, June/July suck.

The dog just puked behind my chair as I was typing this. Pretty much sums things up. 🤦

I get it. I truly do. Going through the same thing here. Cept they want 21k for my upper implants. That’s after having spent 18k in 2000, so I would never have to go through this. I got popped in the mouth with an air bag after having hit a deer that totaled out my car in 2014. Destroyed all that work. My auto insurance paid to have them all restored, then last fall my GF’s dog was sitting at my feet and decided to bolt and jump straight up. He weighs 140 lbs. He hit me straight under the chin, which drove my teeth together and cracked and destroyed eight of my crowns.
Only difference is, no herms..but I think I have a male trying to slip in on me.

Well dumb dropped out of the election today and endorsed dumber. Seems at this point like Trump should win but our country will surprise you with its intelligence or lack-there-of. On the real she isn't even qualified for high school student counsel president

Saw this clip the other day of her dancing around a question giving the most non-answer you could give then they played a clip of Joey from friends doing the same stuff...really funny shit...not funny if that is running out nation however

I'm all for a woman president she just doesn't deserve to be the first 💯

I get it. I truly do. Going through the same thing here. Cept they want 21k for my upper implants. That’s after having spent 18k in 2000, so I would never have to go through this. I got popped in the mouth with an air bag after having hit a deer that totaled out my car in 2014. Destroyed all that work. My auto insurance paid to have them all restored, then last fall my GF’s dog was sitting at my feet and decided to bolt and jump straight up. He weighs 140 lbs. He hit me straight under the chin, which drove my teeth together and cracked and destroyed eight of my crowns.
Only difference is, no herms..but I think I have a male trying to slip in on me.
You have male trying to slip one in on you? Gee's If I tried that I wouldn't last long around here, Its gotta be negotiated , I can't just go around slipping it in when I want to. Things must be different up north here.

You have male trying to slip one in on you? Gee's If I tried that I wouldn't last long around here, Its gotta be negotiated , I can't just go around slipping it in when I want to. Things must be different up north here.
:ROFLMAO:
She's going to get you for that.
I thought it also when I read it but resisted the urge. 🥸

Dang, time for luck to turn ya'll's way. I feel bad about getting mad at the chickens for eating my tomatoes today, lol. Seriously, I hope you guys enter into a long stretch of good luck, soon.

Insurance sucks. We deal with a third party administrator (which sucks in it's own right). We often have members who have claims denied. When we help them review their claim, we rarely find anything wrong with their original filing. We'll help them file an appeal adding no new info and it will get approved. It's hard to tell how many people don't seek help and pay for stuff that should be covered.

I spoke with a claim administrator about one denied claim that was approved with no new info on appeal. He told me they use a co-morbidity calculator that factors details about the patient and nature of injury/illness to determine how long it should take someone to recover and return to work. If you're doctor keeps off longer than the date the calculator computes, they deny your claim. Everyone heals differently and I'm talking about some people who could barely walk in the door. So, I went to HR about it. They called the administrator who denied using a co-morbidity calculator. Like I could make that calculator sh_t up.

Point being: Insurance coverage steadily declines and insurance admin make it worse.

Trust me, not one bit different. One has to remember I can blow the hair off a deer’s anus at 600 yards..there’s that.
MALE PLANT
MALE PLANT
MALE PLANT

We straight now?
🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️
rolls my eyes..

And I thought our dental was expensive. That’s crazy…$40k for crowns and caps. 😳

Got my beans from Redbeards. He added a couple stickers, a magnet, and a few freebies. Not sure exactly how man freebies but it sounds like at least 3 or 4 in the little vial. I'm ready for that Cherry Pie.
1000014084.jpg

Got my beans from Redbeards. He added a couple stickers, a magnet, and a few freebies. Not sure exactly how man freebies but it sounds like at least 3 or 4 in the little vial. I'm ready for that Cherry Pie.
View attachment 66644

i so hope i fall in luv with his gear cuz i wanna hang that sticker so bad!!! :LOL: it's a cool sticker man!!!

NYS makes you register your car every 2 years. 2 years ago it was 24 dollars, this year it is 103 fucking dollars!!!!! For the same car!!!!!!!!! Fuck New York! 😡🤬😤
Please don't hold back, but remember the State provides you with many cervixes for your❄❄❄❄❄ removal and NY Yankees.

Saw this clip the other day of her dancing around a question giving the most non-answer you could give
Don't act like Trump doesn't dance around questions with borderline incoherent ramblings...

Politics in America has become a joke. Each side says the other is lying and their base just eats it up. Well who's lying? I'm pretty sure they're all lying to us. Hence the dancing around questions.

It shouldn't be this polarizing but we've gotten to a point where we all live in our own little echo chambers and only believe what our "team" is telling us. Everything else is a lie and you're an idiot for believing anything "the other team" says. It's pretty sad and sickening.

I'm not saying you're an idiot MDK. Your opinions are valid. I just don't understand how we can constantly get fed such conflicting information. Oh wait... I get it. Cooperate news isn't news. It's entertainment sold to the highest bidder.

Didn't vote last year, not voting this year either. And you can't make me! 🤪🤣

i feel this should be inserted there as well...

giphy.webp

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom