I will always carry tech, I will never be one with tech.View attachment 65989
I temember taking students to learn Powerpoint and MS word. We went to the "computer lab" and they did their thing. TECH is always going to change everything, or weed will do the job. Puff puff pass pass

I have a couple hand held battery trimmers. Made my life much easier.

thats what i'm hoping for, looking forward to the ez life!!!!

How do you like em?

just got em in the prime sale yesterday so the only i cut with them is a tissue so far. but it cut up that tissue like no tomorrow!!! :ROFLMAO:

Hey PAL. 😝

Haven’t had a chat in a while. Too much drama. You got enough of your own.

Just kind of drifting for a bit until I have actionable items to complete.

I missed seeing your firearm pic. G$ mentioned it to me when I was offline. I’ll do a search for it. Only seen it when you first got her. Any new additions or personalizations?

Hey PAL. 😝

Haven’t had a chat in a while. Too much drama. You got enough of your own.

Just kind of drifting for a bit until I have actionable items to complete.

I missed seeing your firearm pic. G$ mentioned it to me when I was offline. I’ll do a search for it. Only seen it when you first got her. Any new additions or personalizations?
IMG_2090.jpeg

This was the “kill shot” from the match this weekend. Cost me the match, last shot..number 20. Got that killer 9.View attachment 66238
Get in your own head? I hate when I realize I’m doing great but still have three shots left. In anything. Including darts, pool, and others.

But at your distance anything can pull it over a hair.

Get in your own head? I hate when I realize I’m doing great but still have three shots left. In anything. Including darts, pool, and others.

But at your distance anything can pull it over a hair.
I fully believe it was my error. Last shot, perfect score..I think I got lax.

Bandit has been using them for a few years now so i decided to give them a try..

View attachment 66193
Can you use it while plugged into the wall or is it battery operated?

I had to stop buying battery beard trimmers after being forced to leave the house with half a beard on multiple occasions...

Amethyst laid in the stock?
I told the maker Andreas Santacroce I wanted it to look like a fresh cut amethyst geode. He did a good job, more so because he is from Italy and had no idea what amethyst geode is. I sent him pics of geodes and he pulled this off. I’m super happy with the outcome. For sure one of a kind!

This was the “kill shot” from the match this weekend. Cost me the match, last shot..number 20. Got that killer 9.View attachment 66238
Tremendous effort gran .you ain’t no slouch with a gun..lots of factors shootin* at that distance.specially if you have a cross wind..how long do you have between ea shot.congrats granny.

Back
Top Bottom