fuck, 1 sec, lol.

not sure why the video wont just show

but yea someone tried to shoot trump?

Afternoon all. Got the iPhone back. Still has data. 👍

IMG_9139.jpeg

My wife saw these in Quebec and had to get my son and I one. I’m not big on edibles but I’ll try it.

It was recommended by my daughters friend apparently. Seems you need to follow the directions and not cook like usual or risk bad results? 🤷‍♂️

Won’t be able to try it for a little while as we have a lot of stuff going on ATM but I’ll update later.

Afternoon all. Got the iPhone back. Still has data. 👍

View attachment 65781

My wife saw these in Quebec and had to get my son and I one. I’m not big on edibles but I’ll try it.
It's probably good but at 5mg it's like near beer lolIMG_9139.jpegimo you would need 50+mg. I eat 100mg at a rip usually

Tell ya what I'm about to go outside and sweat like a nun in a strip joint to put some space between me and the ole lady today lol ....too hot for her bullshit ill go outside and grit it out lol
Tell her you left her a bag of weed in her glove box, then lock her ass out when she goes to get it. 🤷🏻

Congress Accidentally Legalized Weed Six Years Ago

As seemingly backwards as DeSantis's approach to cannabis and hemp is in Florida, it's not hard to imagine the radically-religious far right pushing things in an even more absurd direction at the national level. With the right champion they might find success...
Legal or illegal, doesn't matter much to me 😕

Still gonna grow still gonna smoke

Jury is out for me in VA. Our dipshit governor keeps vetoing recreational retail. So, we don't know how things will eventually look, yet. I call the medical dispensaries here a fail. Currently $375 for 28g of flower. My work occasionally takes me to OR and WA. Seems pretty good out there with the little I've seen.

Now, if I learn to grow and cure decently, I probably won't care so much.

Jury is out for me in VA. Our dipshit governor keeps vetoing recreational retail. So, we don't know how things will eventually look, yet. I call the medical dispensaries here a fail. Currently $375 for 28g of flower. My work occasionally takes me to OR and WA. Seems pretty good out there with the little I've seen.

Now, if I learn to grow and cure decently, I probably won't care so much.
No pro here but growing better than average herb ain't rocket science.
Many here can guide you to complete happiness.
Buddy I am there finally, and still know I could do much better following the lead of others here.(y)

No pro here but growing better than average herb ain't rocket science.
Many here can guide you to complete happiness.
Buddy I am there finally, and still know I could do much better following the lead of others here.(y)
This forum is full of amazing people including yourself. Finding a troll-free space on the net isn't always easy. Bud Builders is pretty wonderful. I'm soaking up the shared knowledge. Firsthand experience just takes time to accumulate. Reminds me of some of the old phpBB forums I used to participate in for other hobbies before FB came along and destroyed things.

I have never been on FB or TT~!
I still visit a tropical fish forum to help keepers and go to a car forum for adult humor/ball busting~!
The highest form of bragging is to offer help/advice to others and have it accepted and see it work~!
To give is better than to receive is really true when it is that easy. And it's own greatest reward.

93 degrees here today, a little hot on the roof today.
Got half the delivery for install.
250 standing seam pans at 44 feet long each.
The other half arrives Weds.
Hopefully by Friday all buildings will be completely prepped.

Order seeds from B2ACG last night~! Frozen Black Cherry and High Mars~! :sneaky:

I just watched the most amazing thing.

It’s no secret it’s been hot lately. One of my outdoor plants (in a cloth bag), was looking REALLY limp.
It had about 4 inches at the top of each branch hanging down and just blowing with the wind.

I added water (2 gal) in 3 pours separated by about 60 seconds each (2 minutes total time), I could see the plant straighten up as I was pouring the last of the jug. It was amazing to see it, I wish I had thought to film it, but I had no idea it would happen that fast!

It’s no secret it’s been hot lately. One of my outdoor plants (in a cloth bag), was looking REALLY limp.
It had about 4 inches at the top of each branch hanging down and just blowing with the wind.

I added water (2 gal) in 3 pours separated by about 60 seconds each (2 minutes total time), I could see the plant straighten up as I was pouring the last of the jug. It was amazing to see it, I wish I had thought to film it, but I had no idea it would happen that fast!
Aquaman has posted a video of recoup in under 2 minutes I believe.
The plant is amazing for sure. 👊

Aquaman has posted a video of recoup in under 2 minutes I believe.
The plant is amazing for sure. 👊
From the time it started to perk up, until finished with literally nothing more than about 20 seconds.
It all happened in the time it took to pour about 2/3 of a gallon from a garden watering jug. I thought I was seeing things! I may have to film it if I catch it like that again!

From the time it started to perk up, until finished with literally nothing more than about 20 seconds.
It all happened in the time it took to pour about 2/3 of a gallon from a garden watering jug. I thought I was seeing things! I may have to film it if I catch it like that again!
Try not to let it happen again. That kinda stress isn’t really good for them.

Wow! That's pretty wild. I'm sure that's a testament to the work you've put into establishing a healthy plant.

I have never been on FB or TT~!
I still visit a tropical fish forum to help keepers and go to a car forum for adult humor/ball busting~!
The highest form of bragging is to offer help/advice to others and have it accepted and see it work~!
To give is better than to receive is really true when it is that easy. And it's own greatest reward.

93 degrees here today, a little hot on the roof today.
Got half the delivery for install.
250 standing seam pans at 44 feet long each.
The other half arrives Weds.
Hopefully by Friday all buildings will be completely prepped.

Order seeds from B2ACG last night~! Frozen Black Cherry and High Mars~! :sneaky:

man on Saturday morning i get up and decide to make a purchase with B2ACG after sleeping on it friday night. i send him a message first thing in the AM (well first thing for me, not you) but a few minutes later the deal is settled and next thing i know he shipped it out an hour later. it ships from close to me so i should have had them today already. i think there was a problem with the post jeep though, it's never this late and says still out for delivery but i think i won't get mail today. still THE fastest seed order i ever got even though i technically didn't get it yet!!!!!

he gets some really good seeds in stock, stuff from breeders that just won't sell to here in the states. like anesia, i really liked the imperium x so i had to grab the Sun of a peach.

I did a clone video once showing this. It was 1 min for recovery. Some people may remember it from the other place.

The reason i dod the video was to show new growers how fast a plant recovers from underwatering as opposed to the days or longer for a single overwatering.

Underwatering is far less detrimental to a plant and is quickly remedied. Although both are not good

As you experienced you can watch it happen.

Last edited:
Try not to let it happen again. That kinda stress isn’t really good for them.
I do this to my plants in my room on purpose every time if possible.
Some plants are different from others so they may get up to 4 exposures to water stress as I call it.
IME as long as you feed them well before and after and allow proper recovery time before flipping it is one of my favorite low stressers.

Back
Top Bottom